• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 800 Views, 2 Comments

Powers of Darkness and Magic: World of Heros - MLPgirlwriter



King Sombra has returned, and the mane 6 can't stop him. Instead, Princess Luna is the only one who can stop it, but when a pegasus joins her and they are transfered to a new world with super heros, lets just say things get complcated.

  • ...
1
 2
 800

The Awakening

The shadows leaked through the cracks of the ice covered tundra as the head of the former crystal king came out along with the blackened smoke that surrounded his entire figure with the exception of his head. It felt like a miracle to be out of his so called 'unescapable' prison. King Sombra was free and that was all he truly cared about for a moment. Even in the terribly cold condition in his location was somewhat refreshing for even him.

The King of Shadows ended his brief relaxation once he remembered why he broke out in the first place; to in slave an unsuspecting race. He didn't care about that weak Crystal Empire that the mane six saved from his grasp. Heck, he could care less about the whole pony population in the first place. No. Instead, he wanted to conquer a place other worldly, and he knew exactly how to do it.

Sombra used his curved, shaded red horn to materialize an old spellbook that he was able to sneak out of the crystal castle before the Elements of Harmony sent him back to his prison in the ice. The demented unicorn king couldn't help but smirk at how clever he was for coming up with a plan as smart as his. Eagerly, King Sombra flipped through the pages of the book until he came across the spell he was looking for.

The spell was as old as the dark unicorn himself, if not older. The writing was in a different language, but King Sombra had studied all sorts of different cultures and languages from his time as Star Swirl's student. The spell would do the trick for sure. It had to. There was no other spell in the book that would take Sombra to another dimension.

As great as it will feel to be the tyrant of a place that nopony could ever think of, there was true meaning to the king's motives; revenge. Oh, how he loved the idea of getting revenge on the mane six for sending him back to his cursed jail, or getting rid of Celestia and that insignificant niece of hers, Cadence. However, there was one pony who gave him a bad taste in his mouth the most; Luna.

Rage boiled up in the unicorn as he remembered on how she was the one who sent him to his imprisonment in the first place. She was the one who overtook him with his own powers. She was the one who saved his entire empire the first time and kept it hidden from him for a thousand years! She was the one who had to suffer the most.

He had a brilliant plan to get his revenge on all of those foolish ponies. So brilliant, he thought of himself as the greatest mastermind in history! Even greater than Star Swirl himself! His plan was as simple as it could get: He would take over a world that was inhabited by creatures that were not ever heard of in Equestria, in slave them, bring them to Equestria, destroy the entire population, then create the strongest empire so fierce, no one in their right minds would even think about messing with it.

Putting his fantasies aside, Sombra turned his attention back to the spell in the spellbook that had yet to be read. Taking a deep breath, Sombra prepared his magic for the spell as it read:

"With the power of the dark and ancient lords,

We unleash this power so greatly stored.

For now is the time

We enter a portal to another and new world.

In the name of evil and darkness we enter through

And for purposes unknown we make our due,"

Almost instantly, the king felt his horn shoot out an incredibly strong beam of black magic as it formed what looked to be some kind of black hole! Sombra smiled to himself. The spell had worked! Then the dark king remembered; he had to retrieve the things that would lead to yet another defeat, so he cast a spell that created a strange mist to collect his prizes. Than with no hesitation, the stallion plunged himself into the abyss as his black smoke for a body followed behind him.

Meanwhile in Canterlot, the blue alicorn princess shot up in her bed in a cold sweat, "It was just a bad dream. It is nothing you should worry about, Luna. You are safe," Princess Luna was breathing heavily as she scanned her chamber to be sure there was nopony in it. Finally reassured that she was alone, the Princess of the Night laid her head back on her pillow to go back to sleep.

Author's Note:

Ok so i want you to know that in this story, i am basing the part where Sombra wants to get his revenge on Luna on the video on YouTube called "Fall of the Crystal Empire" because I think it will coraspond well in this story. Other than that I made everything else up. Bye, everypony!:raritywink::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile: