• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 448 Views, 13 Comments

Rainbow Apples - DashApples



Applejack has had a deep crush on Rainbow Dash for a while now... Will that turn out well?

  • ...
7
 13
 448

Up in the barn

Applejack opened her eyes. When she looked at the clock on the shelf next to her bed, she could just barely read the time. It showed 5:30am.

She raised her head from the pillow and grumped a little when getting the rest of her body out of her nice, fluffy sleeping hole.

Her room was still dark, no wonder as the curtains were still shut. She walked over the wooden floor and pulled them open.

A light shine fell into the room, as the sun still hasn’t quite risen up over the mountains which could be seen at the horizon, far behind the orchard.

Applejack let out a loud yawn.

She was an early pony, not like Rainbow Dash who could sleep until late into the day. Applejack had to chuckle by thinking about that. She thought about the past evening, and got lost for a moment when she remembered how she kissed Rainbow, and how much she enjoyed the taste of her.

„I honestly never thought it would turn out that way... Ah mean, ah wanted it to be that way a long time, but I really never considered it to become true.“ She mumbled to herself while standing at her window, letting her eyes run over the orchard.

She turned around and left her room through the door, leading directly to the hallway. The door opposite to her room was a spare room in which visitors could stay if the came over for a visit.

Looking down the hallway to the left, Applejack could see the siluetts of too other doors, the one on the right side leading to Big Macintosh’s room, and the one on her side of the floor wall lead straight into Applebloom’s room.

Quietly, she walked down the floor, passing Granny Smith’s room and turning left to sneak down the stair’s.

„Watch out for that creeky old pla-“ She thought, but it was to late.

-EEEEEEK-

Applejack froze in place immedeatly. She had stepped right on the creeky plank, and of corse it had to make the most creeking sound ever heard by a pony.

The orange mare waited, like half a minute, then she continued walking downstairs as no sound could be heard from the other ponys rooms.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she choosed a simple breakfist. Just some plain old oak flakes with apples chopped in them.

Applejack walked to the fridge to grab the milk, when she heard a door being opened in the upper house. Applejack heard hoovesteps walking down the stairs.

„Good mornin’ Applebloom. Yah up already?“

„yeah“ – YAWN – „that creeky old plank got mah out mah bed early“ Applebloom sayd and walked slowly to the cubbord, checking on the items inside it. She choosed her –schocolate ceremony – an mix of oat flakes and chocolate, and poured it into a semi sized bowl.

Applejack passed her the milk and headed over to the kitchen table. Just slowly after, Applebloom followed her, taking a seat just to the opposite of her.

„So, What are yah plans for today?“ AJ asked her little sister, while stuffing a spoonfull of oat into her mouth.

„Ah want to spend the day with mah friends. We will try to get our cuty marks in engineering today. Scootaloos scooter is broken, so we, the Cuty Mark Crusaders, will just fix it.“ Applebloom sayd in a cheering voice.

Applejack had to chuckle uponto that entusiasm that came from her little sister.

„Ah see you got stuff planned for today. Well Ah have to get going now.“ She said, while putting the dirty bowl into the sink.

„Oh alright“ Applebloom answered. „Have a great day out there.“

„Ah will.“ Applejack said, leaving the house through the back door.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of applebucking, Applejack’s flanks were a bit sour, and her fur was covered in sweat. She had worked since 6:15 am. Now it must be nearly 3:00 pm, and AJ had finally finished her chores. She let out a huge sight of relive.

Not that she didn’t enjoy working at the orchard. But it was hard work, and it could be really exhausting.

She walked towards the barn to unload the baskets she had need for work, when something tackled into her side and pinned her to the ground.

She tryed to free herself, but then she saw a streak of rainbow couloured mane in the corner of her eye. Applejack freed herself, just to reach back over her shoulder to grab Rainbow Dash. She turned around and tackled the blue pegasi to the ground, now facing her.

The muzzles of the two mares where just inches away. Applejack leaned forward to kiss the cyan, rainbow maned pony. The kiss, first just a casual one, turned more passionated as Applejack loosened her grip around Rainbos’s shoulder. Her hoove slid over her marefriends side, and then onto her back. She held on tightly.

When they broke the kiss, both of them just stayed in there position panting, staring into each others eyes. Slowly, a grin started to form on Rainbow Dash’s face.

„Hello Applejack.“ She sighted into her lover’s ear, and gave her a muzzle.

„Hello Rainbow“ Applejack whispered back to the pegasi underneath her.

She moved aside so that Rainbow Dash could get onto her hooves, and when she did so, she stepped aside Applejack, their flanks touching.

„You know AJ, I had to think about you all day. I nearly popped a snowcloud over Twighlight“ Rainbow said with a smirk on her face.

„HAHAHA, ah wouldv’e paid to see that. But yeah, yah were on mah mind too. Ah literally couldn’t really focus on anything else.“

Applejack said, then she turned her head and gave Rainbow a kiss on the cheek.

„Hey AJ, how about we sit in the upper barn for a while? I kind of want you close to me, and I certainly don’t want anypony to interrupt us.“ The cyan pegasus said as a response.

Applejack just nodded. She wanted her marefriend close too.

They walked the few meter to the barn together and snug inside it. Applejack used a ladder leaning against a wall to get up to the upper barn, while Rainbow Dash hoovered up next to her.

There was an opening in the wall. It was about a meter wide, and positioned just slightly above the floor, so that goods, such as haystacks, could be lifted through it without any troubles.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash sunk into the hay infront of the opening, so that they had a good view over Sweet Apple Acrus. Rainbow rested her head on Applejack’s chest.

„AJ?“ Rainbow asked from the spot at her marefriends chest.

The responce came in a whispering voice.

„Yes Rainbow?“

„I love you. I really do. You are like, the greatest thing that ever happened to me. And I know it sound’s weird as we just became a couple, but I can't imagine being without you anymore.“ Said Rainbow Dash, looking up to Applejack without letting her head loose the contact to her marefriend’s chest.

„D’awww Rainbow, you are so adorable. But ah must say, ah honestly feel the same way about it. Yah mean so much to me.“ Applejack said, and kissed her on the forehead.

The cyan pegasus chuckled, then she snuggled deeper into the soft fur of Applejack, taking a deep breath. She closed her eyes firmly. A hoove began to stroke her head, and she felt as comftable as she never felt before.

A single pair of eyes, now hidden in an apple tree, had watched the entire scene from the beginning of Rainbow Dash's arrival with a bright grin. The pony climbed carefully out of the apple tree, and started walking towards Ponyville, humming a rythm to itself.

Author's Note:

Well this is the third chapter. I hope those who still read the story have enjoed it. If there is anything you want to critic, feel free to comment on it, or send me a pm.

Best greets to all of you,
DashApples

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment