• Published 11th Jun 2012
  • 577 Views, 2 Comments

Wonderbolts Insider - jonaschow



What do the Wonderbolts do? I, Blaze Star, newest member of the Wonderbolts find out.

  • ...
 2
 577

Report 5

Alright, I have been asked about the cafeteria.

Well since it is only used for lunch, there is only lunch served, and it is only open during our lunch break, 12-2 pm. The cafeteria is tended by a young Pegasus who just took over the job from his retired father. Spitfire and the others keep telling me that his father cooks better but I personally have no idea. The food here is already comparable with those that luxury restaurants serve. I can't imagine how well the previous cook cooked.

It serves hay fries, apples, different apple pastries, and different deserts like pudding and sundaes. The apple food come from a farm in Ponyville called Sweet Apple Acres. Rainbiw Dash claims that his friend works there. Well whoever Dash's friend may be, she sure knows how to make some good apples. I dare say these are the best apples in Equestria.

Okay you know the ritual. Bye.

Signing out,
Blaze

Comments ( 2 )

Needs longer chapters.

Haha. I know. But do bear with me. I'm just a kid and my vocabulary is not fantastic. And this are just "Magazine Reports, not much of a story. And I also have no idea what to write about. Seriously.

Login or register to comment