• Published 11th Jun 2012
  • 577 Views, 2 Comments

Wonderbolts Insider - jonaschow



What do the Wonderbolts do? I, Blaze Star, newest member of the Wonderbolts find out.

  • ...
 2
 577

Report 4

So now it's time for the Wonderbolt uniform!

I've alwas loved it. A pure cotton suit of blue, with a built-in yellow cutie mark of the Wonderbolt logo. It has a warming technology in case we fly too high, where it gets way too cold, even for a Pegasus. Makes the uniform the perfect clothing to emo on the top of a high cliff where no one can disturb you. What I don't like about it though, is how it's a little too tight. Well I guess you have to make some sacrifice to have the perfect suit. Aerodynamic, streamlined, nice looking, and quite comfortable. There's no where else you can find this uniform but the Wonderbolts. It is too expensive to manufacture for the public though. Sorry about that, those who were hoping to buy one from me.

Now the goggles. I love that too. Tampered glass for the lenses, anti-fog. The strap is completely adjustable and has a variety of sizes. So it does not restrict blood flow to the brain or anything.

There is a uniform shop in the training compound. The nice old Pegasus there sells everything. New lenses (even with degree!) and bigger suits in case you grow too fat for your current suit. Sadly for the Pefasus, we hardly ever visit the shop. Well I guess she should be satisfied by her pay and her chance to watch us in action for free...

Okay as usual, please leave what you want to see in the next issue in the comments.

Signing out,
Blaze