• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 240 Views, 0 Comments

How the Crystal Heart was Forged - StraferElite



celestia tells screwball about the secret of the crystal heart and about one of the greatest secrets in equestria

  • ...
 0
 240

The Crystal hearts forging

How the Crystal Heart was Forged
Warning Shittyist grammer imaginabel

Celestia was sitting on her throne read when screwball popped in startling Celestia.

“AHHH. oh its just u young screwball.”

“oh sorry for popping in i just have a question.”

“And what might this question be.”

“how was the crystal heart forged.”

Celestia’s face hardened at the rare question.

“Screwball what brought this about.”

“well me and mothy were visiting the crystal empire. when we saw the crystal heart it drew me near. when i got up close i used my magic to look inside of the heart and i saw.”

Celestia put up her hoof.

“Say no more screwball. it’s not what yo..”

“You're lying.”

Celestia flinched at her words.

“w-what no i'm not. dear screwball there is no…

“lies.”

Screwball and Celestia’s feces hardened. they both looked into to each other's eyes. Celestia sighed. her face softened.

“dear screwball if i tell you this, you can not tell anypony dragon or griffin or any other creature that exists.”

screwball just shakes her head to say yes. Celestia walks over to her and looks to her she speaks with much sadness in her voice.

“long ago before nightmare moon and discord and way before sombra. there was a point in time where the crystal heart did not exist.”
Screwball sat on her haunches listening to celestia when she saw her horn. She engulfed her horn in her yellow aura. As it spread around to hold her and screwball, and in an instant they were gone. They spread in a snowy area but there was no cold or wind. When screwballs eyes adjusted to the area she saw they were floating. she looked down and saw what appeared to a city, about the size of canterlot but in horrible condition. She looked to celestia and looked to her with concern.

“Where are we celestia.”

“the crystal empire and its not where my screwball, when.”

As those words let her mouth they moved with such speed it could rival rainbow dash. Then they phased threw the wall of the biggest building in the empire. There sat two ponies a unicorn and an alicorn. the unicorn had a light gray fur and his mane was a deep red to contrast from the gray, and he had a sword and shield made of crystal crossing over each other as a cutiemark. While the alicorn had a cayn coat and a dark blue mane, with the cutiemark of a crystal heart like cadences.
Screwball took a double take and looked at celestia with a look of shock.

“dear screwball this is why i haven't told all of equestria about this. alicorns are immortal but are reincarnated.”

When this hit her ears she was shocked to find this out which means that what happened here was the death of an alicorn.

“Well what are their names.”

screwball said with a gulp.

“Watch and you will see from her on i will not speak and we will listen.”

screwball only nodded. As there attention was shifted back to the ponies eating hay cakes. the door busted open letting all the cold wind rush into the room, as a stallion came running in. He was covered in dented armor and a black liquid. as he came in and shut the door behind him. his breathing was hard as he tried to speak, but what appeared to be a shadow like pony jumped threw the window. clinging to the walls and floor as what seems like darkness. as it poured from its being, flowing out like a black haze falling out on to the floor.the stallion turned and shot the thing and surge of blue magic left his horn and splattered the shadow pony all over the wall. the remnants of the shadow pony started to drip down onto the floor as it tried to rebuild itself. the stallion turned to the two eating at the table. with their shocked expressions on their faces. he blurted out before anymore interruptions.

“GENERAL CRYSTAL KNIGHT AND PRINCESS AURORA SHADOW PONIES ARE INVADING. BIGGEST INVASION FORCE EVER. OVERRUNNING CITY.”
they both jolted up to there knees. and followed him outside. the once quiet and dark city was now burning alive, as fires were burning as shadows danced across the street. as what was left of the royal guard fought against the overwhelming amount of shadows. everything was bright except the large wave of darkness slowly crawling over the city. the two watched as a pony start to go into the shadows. the pony was grabbed by black tendrils and be pulled in. the princess threw up a barrier of shifting colors and hues and tried to push back the shadows but the barrier was broken. and she fell to her knees the general crystal knight rushed over to her, but as he got there. shadow ponies left and right started to attack. he was shooting left and right throwing up barriers of white magic. all over him and his princess were shadow ponies jumping at the chance to snuff out the last of the resistance. but she got up to her feet and joined him. the shadows were growing near. and just before she could avert her eyes. she saw the stallion that brought them. he was being ripped apart limb from limb as blood was sprayed everywhere. her mane grew in light as her eyes threw pure white light and she screamed a scream that could rival a dragon. then the light burned the dark ones and they retreated back into the shadows. she fell to her knees and was immediately hugged by the general but he fell backwards. she grabbed him and pulled him into embrace. she looked over him his chest had a large slash going from right shoulder to left hip. and the the horrible part is they both knew he was gonna die in seconds. and they looked around them the shadows were a little more than a meter away and kept crawling but it look like it was getting slower to torment them. they looked into eachothers eyes they both mouthed the words

“i love you.”

before they kissed, they both light up their horns and a bright light was being cast from there horns and when they touched it grew bright and wormer. they started to float while in each other's embrace the princess threw her wings out into the air behind her then benthe them a light blue crystal was forming under them and crept up as it crawled up their bodies the shadows were pushed back and the area grew warmer. the light was so strong it pushed thru the clouds of the storm and all the shadows everything in the path of the light was pushed . all but the ponies who were healed as the light past. the empire changed as the light past it grew warmer and softer the area grew crystals and the ponies became crystal. then the light stopped and the barrier was formed outside the empire. to stop the shadows from ever hurting anyone again. as the two ponies came down encase in the crystal heart it stopped, and floated there as a pedestal grew under it. and the castel grew above it and all was silent as the pony woke up they all had no recollection of what had happened. life went on in the new empire. off in the distance a white pony with a pink mane flew into the city and stopped before the crystal heart. she fell to her knees and cried.

then screwball and celestia appeared back in the throne room. screwball looked at celestia and celestia looked at screwball and they were both crying.

“Thank you princess.”

“your welcome.”
Then screwball teleported to mothball and tackled him with a hug and just kissed him he was surprised at her.

“Screwy what's gotten into you.”

“just know that i love you alright.”

“i love you too screwy.”

as he tightened his embrace.


the end.

Author's Note:

leave a comment down below and ill try to reply

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment