• Published 8th May 2016
  • 208 Views, 0 Comments

Thank you - Happy_Note



This is a story about a new aspect in twilight's life.It is kind of family friendly, but it is a little sad.Also, if you want to immediately get to the story go to the 6th or 7th chapter.

  • ...
 0
 208

Chapter 6:Weak

“Uuuugh..twilight are you SURE we can’t speak to her tomorrow?”

”I'm sorry rainbow dash, but she needs to cast this spell on spike so she will get my letters..She also said she needs to speak to me about something important”

Then twilight froze.She wondered what celestia needed to tell her,she started to panic and get super scared.
“What if she is angry?What if she is dead?What if luna did something?”
Twilight thought.
Her mind raced with thoughts as she panicked.


Applejack saw twilight's goosebumps already and read her mind.

“It’s okay Twi,there is no reason to go and freak out.”
She said everything she meant,and she truly believed that after all, she is the element of honesty.

“Thanks AJ, you read my mind.I should sleep anyway.We still have almost 8 hours until we get to canterlot.After all, we just got here.

After a long train ride they finally got there


.”Cadence?Why is she here?shouldn’t she be in the crystal empire?”

“Twilight, we have some thing we need to tell you..”

Cadence said.

”Okay, what is it?”


”Twilight and your friends, how old are you?”
luna asked.

”Well i'm 17.”
Twilight stated

.”And me rainbow dash and pinkie pie are 18.” Rarity remarked, still worried.



“And me and fluttershy are 19 , but what does that have to do with what you wanted to say to us?” Applejack said, with a tone of discomfort in her voice.

.”Princess Cadence is 32, but me and luna are much older than that.Luna is 23 thousand years old, and i am 27 thousand years old.”
Celestia said in a sad voice.

“Yes, so?”

“But most ponies do not know that around the age of 25 thousand years old, alicorns slowly lose their magic, and at the age of 80 thousand most alicorns die.”

”but wait...luna is 23 thousand and you are 27 thousand...Does that mean-

“I am afraid it does”.


”but that means that you won’t be able to raise the sun and the moon!We will have no day and night!If it lands on night when you lose your magic,Then our food,crops,and trees will die due to lack of sunlight!But if it lands on day when you lose your magic, then our crops,trees,and food will die from the heat!”

Fluttershy's eyes welded up with tears

Well, we may not be able to raise the sun and the moon, BUT there is somepony who CAN.”

.Everypony’s eyes made a beeline to twilight.

”Twilight, Do you think you will be able to do so in place of us?”

Twilight was frozen.

Author's Note:

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment