• Published 8th May 2016
  • 208 Views, 0 Comments

Thank you - Happy_Note



This is a story about a new aspect in twilight's life.It is kind of family friendly, but it is a little sad.Also, if you want to immediately get to the story go to the 6th or 7th chapter.

  • ...
 0
 208

Chapter 5:Back home

“Dear princess celestia,today i had tons of fun!scootaloo had her 10th birthday and she got some great presents!Realized that i should have had more fun as a filly when i had time,so i learned you should cherish t he moment every second you get.Even though i’m only 17 i still wish i had more fun when i was younger.From,Twilight sparkle”


”Spike can you come here please?I need to send this letter to celestia!”

Spike used his fire breath and sent it to her.

*Yawn* “Thanks spike, i appreciate it.i’m gonna go get sleep, good night!”

Twilight woke up the next morning and made breakfast for her and spike.
While they were eating twilight asked

“Did celestia reply spike?”

“No, she is probably busy”

”Hm.she usually writes back…” Twilight mumbled

The next month she got celestia's response, but she was still confused. she sent Celestia a letter asking why it took so long.celestia then responded

”Dear princess twilight, sorry i did not get your letter. It seems my spell has weakened.If you don’t know,I cast a spell on every dragon that is an assistant at my magic school when they are born.Instead of A letter burning up when the dragon uses it's fire breath, it teleports to me or luna within a few seconds.But it seems that it slowed down a little.I will try and re-do the spell so it's quicker.Come to canterlot tomorrow if you can.I will do the spell on spike, and there is also something important and urgent we need to discuss.Love, celestia””

Author's Note:

This is the chapter you should read first actually, It is the chapter where the story Actually starts