• Published 8th May 2016
  • 209 Views, 0 Comments

Thank you - Happy_Note



This is a story about a new aspect in twilight's life.It is kind of family friendly, but it is a little sad.Also, if you want to immediately get to the story go to the 6th or 7th chapter.

  • ...
 0
 209

Chapter one: Early bird

Twilight woke up.She felt something tickle the back of her head.She looked over and saw her wings sprung out, wide open in the air
"Sweet celestia i hate mornings..."

She glanced at her calender
It was going to be a busy day.


Pinkie pie said she had planned scootaloo's 10th birthday party at the arcade that also has a bowling alley in it..Scootaloo and the rest of the cutie mark crusaders were really happy!

They had never been to the arcade,except for sweetie belle,becuase button mash wanted to go there and she tagged along.That was the same day they becuase colt friend and filly friend.

She sprayed her mane along with some some cream so it would stay in place and be shiny.

"*sigh* I wish i had spent more time having fun as a filly instead of studying those countless useless spells."

"But now i have time to have fun!"

Rarity was not too excited because they would be at a loud arcade, but she would be going anyway.

Applejack was just as happy as the fillies.She loved arcades and all sorts of games.She acted like she wasn’t too interested, but on the inside she was happy they were going there.

Fluttershy would sadly not be going.She said that she had to go perform surgery on a wounded cat at the vet.

Rainbow Dash was very serious about scootaloo’s birthday party.Since scootaloo was becoming double digits,Rainbow dash was determined that scootaloo to have the best 10th birthday ever.

Starlight glimmer wanted to go around ponyville, learning who everypony was and seeing places.

Pinkie pie was super stressed and tired, but she was still happy.

Spike would Be staying at the castle with big mac watching My little human
”Bye spike, i’m on my way to sugarcube corner!Remember i will be back at 5:00!”

Meanwhile at sweetie belle's house,she was busy getting her mane brushed and clean because her coltfriend, button mash, would be there.

Scootaloo woke up and hovered in the air and buzzed around the house happily.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her mane, humming a joyful song

"Get your pony on girl get it on on on"

Scootaloo was super happy and couldn't wait to go!

Meanwhile, twilight arrived at sugarcube corner

Her and pinkie were talking about the schedule and what would be happening.

”So pinkie, after about 2 hours of playing she will eat her cake and open her presents?” twilight said.

”Mmm hmm…”

Pinkie looked very tired.She had eye bags, her hooves were dirty, and she slumped in her chair.She had already set everything up at the arcade, and the cake took hours and hours of trial and error to make perfect.

“Are you okay pinkie?”

“Yeah, i'm just tired.”

“You know we still have a little bit before everypony arrives.Go upstairs and take a nap so you won’t be so tired!”

“Okay”

The pink pony slowly cantered up the stairs and snoozed.The sunlight peered through the window,and fell on pinkie.The sunlight reflected on her coat,and she felt warm.She dozed off and had a good nap.

Finally the others showed up.

Author's Note:

i couldn't think of a good title for this besides "early bird".Anyway, if this bores you wait until i release the 6th or 7th chapter, then it will get good.