• Published 21st Jan 2016
  • 732 Views, 23 Comments

From One To Another - P137



A story about 2 friends who find themselves in Equestria

  • ...
8
 23
 732

Forever

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 7 : Forever

With the pace I was going at, I could see the castle getting bigger in a matter of seconds. In just a few minutes, I was already at the front gate. I walked to the entrance, up until a guard stopped me on my tracks.

“Stop right there, where is your clearance?” He stopped me, with a stern look on his face.

“Mate, fuck off will ya? I got some important business to do.” I said as I tried to go past him.

His eyes struck upon me and he shoved me back, making me fall on my ass.

“Hmph, you shall not pass.” He said, grunting.

I rose up and stared at the guard as angrily as possible. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable.

“M-might I ask what is it that you’re doing?” He questioned.

I headbutted him as hard as a rock. He immediately slumped down. Good thing he didn’t have a horn, or else I’d be the one on the ground.

“Didn’t want to do that, but you forced me to.” I walked around his body and entered the castle.

Seems like there's less guards than usual.

There was another guard in front of the doors that lead to the throne, so I walked up to him.

“Hey, I gotta talk to the princess.” I said.

“Fine, but don’t try anything funny.” The guard then proceeded to open the door.

I raised my eyebrow. Just like that, huh?

I entered the throne room and kept on walking, as I saw princess Celestia writing some letters, I presume.
I finally got near her, but she didn’t even notice me.

“Um, hello?” I said.

She lifted her eyes off the letters she was writing on and looked at me, seeming perplexed.

“Hmm, No bow? No formal greetings?” She reminded of how much of an idiot I was.

“Oh! sorry.” I gave a sheepish smile and bowed.

She chuckled. “Well, I didn’t say you had to do so.”

My face was getting redder and redder.

imaginary spaghetti falls out of imaginary pockets

“So, did you need something?” She asked.

I exhaled through my nose.

“Princess Celestia, do you recognize me?” I asked.

“Perhaps. Perhaps not. You do give me a familiar feeling, however.”

My ears perked up. “Really?”

“Of course, I even know why you’re here,” She made a cheeky smirk.

“You wish to save a friend of yours, correct?”

“Yes!” I said.

“Ah, so this confirms it. Come with me.” She rose from her throne and started walking. I quickly joined beside her.

“What is your name, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“It’s Electric Dazzle, but you can call me L, although that’s probably a bit informal.”

“Indeed, L. But I’m fine with it,” She smiled.

“Please do tell of what has happened, as I am not exactly sure myself.”

“Oh, well. There’s this thing that was taking my friend’s life. Nobody knew what it was, so there was nothing to be done,”

“But, when I had lost all hope for my friend, I appeared somewhere else. There was nothing, except for one thing. It’s some sort of a god that calls itself ‘The Rapture’.”

“Hmm, Rapture. That name does ring a bell.” She pondered.

“Why, do you know him?” I asked her.

“Quite…” She mumbled.

She seem to be too zoned out to even notice me. I tried waving my hoof in front her face, but to no avail. So, the only logical thing to do was to follow the princess, while sighing in defeat.

“Hmm, yes.” She was still pondering.

“What is it princess?” I kept on asking hoping for an answer.

“I figured we needed Discord for this.” She was irritated.

“Discord? Ain’t he some douche that brings chaos to the world?”

She gave me a bemused look. “That’s correct. But a douche?” She chuckled.

I have made a goddess laugh. I have now won life. But somehow, I sense jealousy from someone.

I smirked at the thought, knowing who it was.

“So, uhh… are you familiar with the Rapture? You were kinda zoned out back there.” I asked.

“He is related to Discord, that I know.” She answered.

“You think Discord will help us? Especially against his own relative?”

“It’ll be worth a try.” She winked.

“I guess you’re right.” I nodded.

We soon entered a secret hallway which was hidden behind some blinds. It surprised me when the princess told me that nobody even noticed this. Are ponies that oblivious, or is this place just too tight. Either way, I could care less. Inside my head, I kept remembering old gameplay videos I used to share with Shock but somehow, I can’t remember what kind. ‘Aloha’ kept ringing in my head, however.

“Get out of here, stalker.”

“Huh?” I wondered who said that.

“Electric?” Celestia tried to get my attention.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Over here,” I walked up to the princess and she lead me to another room with the entrance shielded by some sort of magic. She applied some other magic on me, to allow me to enter the room. Inside it, a gigantic portal leading to who knows where.

Connecting the portal to where I was standing, was a black bridge with golden accents. Other than the light emitted from the portal towards the bridge, everywhere else was darkness. It was clearly impossible to see how big the actual room is, but looking at the size of the portal, the room could be half the castle.


We paced towards the portal, but it felt like we were only slowly walking towards it. The nearer I got to the portal, the heavier I felt my body was getting. A few more steps till the entrance of the portal, it felt nearly impossible to move. Glancing over to the princess, she looked like she was having an afternoon stroll around the park, not feeling this effect at all. As soon as she noticed, straight away she lifted me up to the entrance.

[Shock’s POV]

What the heck is wrong with this guy. He keeps forcing me to play Cooking Mama with him. I thought he was some sort of god, but he turned out to be a total weirdo. How did he ended up with this much power, is beyond me.

“C’mon, if you play, I’ll give you a cookie.” He said to me while waving his 3DS at me.

I just sat there, thinking of how I ended up here. I would rather watch paint dry rather than play games with this idiot.

“You know, I can still read your mind.”

“Why did I have to die again?” I said to myself in disbelief that I have to spend the rest of eternity with this thing.

“Well, you know, It gets kinda lonely here. And I needed a friend.” He said to me in a shy-like voice.

“Wait… you’re telling me, you killed me,” I asked, holding back my anger within me.

“Umm…” He looked a bit uneasy.

“JUST SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE A FRIEND!?” I released the beast within.

“Sorta?”

For a moment, there was silence. Then, a battle cry as I charged at him to destroy this thing myself. With all my might, I gave that thing a good ‘ol headbutt and knocked him straight down. Once he was vulnerable, I will leave this fight to your imagination. Let’s say, in the end, he’d rather be in hell than be in the same room as I was. After letting out my anger on him I decided to stop, as it was getting old.

I sighed. “I hope you realize you have ruined my fucking life.”

He lied there, with his blood soaked face, completely knocked out. Once I realized I caused such massive damage to him, I started to doubt if he’s a god at all. Suddenly he spit out some of his blood out and rose up, albeit stumbling.

“You think…. You can do this to me?” He tried to scare me, “I am a GOD!”

Fast forward 10 minutes, he’s on the ground again, looking worse than before. Why do I even try.

“Okay,” he wiped his mouth from blood. “This time, I’ll show you my real powers.”

Now, in my mind, I thought he was going to be better. But fast forward 5 more minutes, you can say he is almost dead.

“You done yet?” I asked as I kneeled near him, “You’re pretty weak for a god.”

I took his DS and sat on him. I start to play Cooking Mama on my own, which was way more fun than playing with him. He kept failing the easiest part of the game, even when I tutored him.

Moments later, a portal started to emerge out of nowhere, with three figures coming out of it. One was a tall slender thing that I couldn’t recognize, while the other two looked like ponies. The Rapture noticed as well, and started to beg the figures to take me. I just lifted my hoof a little bit, and he already piped down, whimpering away.

Once the figures got closer, I started to recognize them, Princess Celestia, and Electric. But I had no idea who the third one was. Looked like a mutant from Chernobyl, just more colourful. So I got up and walked up to them.

“Hey, guys,” I greeted them as I was clearly glad to be able to see my friends again. And that weird thing.

“Hey man!” Electric cheerfully replied.

“Pleased to meet you, Electric’s friend.” The princess replied in a relaxed tone.

“Electric’s friend? Don’t you know me already?” I asked.

“I’m afraid not.” She frowned.

“Nobody remembers us anymore, after your death. Not sure why.” Electric told me.

That abomination that came with Electric and the princess flew by and went to The Rapture. I looked over at the princess, wanting to ask her what that is.

“By the way, that is Discord. He might not look so friendly but trust me, he’s all better now.” The princess explained to me.

“Well, what is he doing here?” I pondered.

“He was supposed to help us defeat The Rapture, but it seems you have that part covered, quite exquisitely.” Princess Celestia said.

I chuckled and said that the so called Rapture was not even that strong. We all then gathered around The Rapture to get some answers. Though I think getting everyone’s memories would be the priority.

“Explain yourself, you waste of my time!” I shouted at The Rapture whilst also threatening to punch him in the face.

“This place is timeless, dipshit.” He grinned.

I punched him right in the eye, giving him a black spot. The princess put her hoof on me, to say that I should calm down, but with a face like that, I could barely hold myself back to punch it.

“Ooh, edgy.” Electric chimed in. I rolled my eyes and calmed down.

“Oh, Rapture, my old friend. Look at what you have done now.” Discord said and placed his paw on his shoulder.

“Discord? Why the hell are you here?” The Rapture was astonished.

“Well, no reason at all anymore. I’m just here to get these poor ponies back to their home.” Discord answered melodramatically.

“Sure, go ahead. I’ll be fine myself then, just like the past two millenniums in here.” He sighed.

“I’m glad we could come to an agreement,” Discord said in a satisfied tone. “And I’ll restore all those memories of these two as well, thank you.”

All that was heard from The Rapture was a mutter.

“Did you have something to say?” I asked in an angrier tone, hoping to get a chance to punch him again.

“... No.” He replied.

“Thought so.” I scoffed.

“Alright, dude. It’s time to go home, don’tcha think?” Electric voiced.

“Sure. Let’s go then.”

Discord then opens another portal, presumably back to the good ol’ village that we all know and love.
It sure does feel nice to have everything back to normal again.

We approached the portal, and a brightly white light engulfed us. My eyes were blinded once entrance to the portal happened. After a moment there was just silence. I tried to open my eyes, but everything was just so blurry that I bothered not to. So I did what I could, which was falling asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up, and saw everypony surrounding me, Peachy as well. They haven’t realised I woke up yet, since they were all down for some reason. Seems like I’m in an hospital ward. Weird, I don’t remember being here at all. Last thing I remember was RD fucking Electric’s ass. Wait a minute, that sounds ridiculous. How would that happen? Must’ve been a dream then, a really weird dream. I accidently sneezed, which put the whole crowd in shock. They all looked at me, surprised to hear me sneeze. I looked around awkwardly, with every other pony’s eyes wide opened.

“Umm, hey?” I gave a weary, uncomfortable smile.

“Holy shit, you’re not dead!” Electric gasped.

“Shock!” Peachy dove straight for me for a hug.

“Woah, easy there!” I chuckled.

“We thought you were gone...” She said, while tears were trickling from her eyes down to her cheeks.

Damn, that hit me right where it means. Seeing her like that broke my heart.

“It’s okay, I’m here now. I’m not going to leave anytime soon.” I soothed her.

Everypony else where also very glad to see me again, but I still don’t know why I am here, or why everypony was so sad moments ago. Was I supposed to be dead? Maybe Princess Celestia has the answers. She knows everything.

I looked at the rest of the ponies. They looked a bit worried, which didn’t surprise me. I was worried for myself too, since I didn’t even know what the heck is going on.

“Soo, when am I going to get out of here, Doctor?” I turned to the pony in white.

“Well, we’ll have to conduct a few important tests on you, in a few months, you can go.” The doctor said while inspecting a clipboard.

“I don’t think that would be necessary.” The princess intruded, “I am sure that he is in good condition to leave in a few days.”

“Oh, thank god.” I said in relief.

~A few days later, outside the hospital

“Huh, so that’s what happened? Jeez, I didn’t know that.” Electric said.

“Yeah, it was a strange experience. Fuck that guy.” I shook my head.

We continued to walk, with no direction whatsoever. It felt great to be outside for once. The air is much cleaner compared to the one inside the hospital.

“I bet those chinese are jealous.” I said.

“Hm, about what?” Electric asked.

“The air, man.” I said.

“I don’t see what’s so special about it.” He was bemused.

“You kidding? It’s freaking clean!” I stressed.

“Well it’s pretty normal for where I have lived.” He shrugged.

I shook my head once again, “Whatever, you just don’t seem to appreciate life’s gift.”

“Pfft, what makes you think that?” He said while pulling out a blunt from under his wing.

“Yeah, sure.” I just looked at him, “Let’s go back to the treehouse. Freaking tired of walking around already.”

“Alright, how do I even light this thing? Oh well.” He threw the blunt on the ground.

“Some kiddies might pick that thing up.” I was not amused.

“Who cares, it’s harmless anyway.” He said while putting on a shit-eating grin.

All I could do was sigh, and keep moving on. After walking for an eternity, we notice Applejack, who was selling apples with Apple Bloom. We got closer and I greeted her.

“Hey, Applejack!” I waved.

“Well howdy Shock, you feelin’ all better now? You didn’t look too good back there.” She replied.

“Yeah, I’ve been feeling a whole lot more better now. Thanks for asking.”

“Well that’s all fine and dandy.” She said with a nice smile, “Looking to buy?”

“Hmm, sure. How much is a basket?” I wanted to buy some apples for Twilight since I felt like doing something nice for once.

“That would be 15 bits, but this one is on the house.” She passed me a basket filled with fresh apples.

“Really? Applejack, I am in your debt. If you need anything just tell me.”

“No no, it’s fine. You’ve been through so much these few days, now if you excuse me, I got some apples to sell.” She said.

“Oh, alright. See you later then.”

As we walked on, I notice Peachy, who was still selling those banners. I signaled L to go on ahead and that I will catch up later. I quickly walked up to her stall. Once I got close enough, I noticed she was too busy organizing stuff to see me. So I went to the front of the stall, looking like as if I wanted to buy something.

“So, how much is a banner?” I asked with a bit deeper voice.

“That would be…” She abruptly stopped because she actually got to see me. “Shock!”

She quickly went around the stall and gave me big hug.

“Looks like someone is happy to see me?” I said with a grin.

“Of course I am. These few days felt like an eternity.” She said as she still held onto me.

“Well, I’m here already. Hey, I got something for you.” I said as I showed her the basket.

“Well, aren’t you the sweetest colt around.” She said with a cute smile.

“As sweet as those apples. Oh, I have to save some for Twilight. I forgot to get her some apples before, now I want to pay her back.”

“Well, alright. Put the apples in that barrel over there. You know, you still haven’t took me out for dinner.”

“How about this Friday?” I asked her.

“Friday sounds great. Guess I’ll see you on Friday then. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a store to tend to.” She said as she returned to the back of the stall.

I waved goodbye to Peachy and quickly made haste to Electric in which I am sure is almost at the treehouse. Once I reached him, we were getting closer to our destination.

“Took you long enough.” He said with a smirk

“Meh, I was with her only for a few minutes.” I replied to him.

“Whatevs.” He said.

We took the basket o’ apples to the treehouse, which was only a few more minutes away. Thank god, I couldn’t bare anymore walking at that point.

Once we arrived there, the sight of the treehouse just filled me with memories of the fun times we had here, even in just a span of a few days. Twilight and Spike were outside. Both Electric and I approached them as I eagerly wanted to meet them like how we used to.

“Hey, Twilight. Hey, Spike.” I said happily.

“Hey Shock!” Both of them said at the same time.

“So, how are you feeling?” Twilight asked me with Spike right beside her.

“Pretty good, really tired from all the walking, but all is well.” I then reached for the basket, putting it on the ground and sat on my haunches.

Twilight chuckled. “I see.”

“I just don’t care anymore. Are you going to invite us inside or not?” I said with a smirk.

“It’s a library, you can enter anytime.” Electric said.

“It’s still her house, gotta show some respect.”

“Holy shit, you’re such a casual.” Electric facehoofed.

“Apparently manners don’t exist to you.” I said as I raised an eyebrow.

“Nah, not the pompous ones at least.”

“Okay, enough. Why do you two argue so much?” Twilight stepped in.

“This is how we have always been. From the start till the end.” I explained to her.

“Whatever, just grab that basket and help me make lunch.” She said as she opened the library door.

I stood back up and and grabbed the basket with my mouth. I let the others in first, just so that I can take a nice look outside. Just to remind me that this is my home now. After a while, I closed the door and went to Twilight.

Thus, ends the week filled with shit I don’t even know how to explain. Maybe this will repeat all over again, or more stranger things happen. Either way, I was finally happy for once. I also got a significant pony to look into now, which I never had before in my previous life. Either way, life is good now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

“Wow, what a shitty ending.” said Daniel while sitting on his laptop.

“Hey, what are you reading? Is it some pony fanfic again?” Amir peeked in and asked.

“No, piss off.”

“Well, whatever. We got a mission. North Korea.” Amir briefed Daniel.

“You serious?” Daniel raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“I wish I wasn’t.” Amir sighed.

“Well, gear up then. We’re going for a holiday.” Daniel closed his laptop and left his room, closing the door.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment