• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 236 Views, 4 Comments

Block Ponies - Forest Star Studios



Twilight messes up a spell and Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack and herself are transportated to the world of Minecraft. Will they survive? If so, will they find a way back home?

  • ...
 4
 236

The Celestia-Damn Prank That Started It All

EDIT, EDIT, I've added a bunch more stuff to the chapter, republishing so that you can see it. Thank you for your attention, and we shall now return to our normal schedule(if there ever was one).


At the sunrise, when Applejack normally woke up, a rainbow-colored pegasus and a pink earth pony were giggling with a voice tone as low as they could behind a bush. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were proud of the master prank they pulled on Applejack.

"We really got her this time."

"I know! That was the best prank"- Pinkie jumped into the air, shouting instead of whispering -"EVER!!"

Rainbow pulled her pink partner back to behind the bush, which was fairly big - it hid two adult ponies, after all.

"Sush! She's gonna hear us!"

"But that's exactly why I did that!" Pinkie didn't bother whispering.

"Huh?"

"Silly, I have to do that to make the story go on! Applejack's gotta chase us to town to make us-"

Pinkie, that's enough. Don't spoil the story.

"Fine." Pinkie made a duckface. She then noticed the farm pony looking at her angrily. Dash gave a nervous chuckle, backing away some steps.

"Ah don't know what ya were talkin' bout, but chasin' ya'll sounds like a good idea!"

Pinkie jumped into the air, gasping, streching her face to the point that her eyes almost popped out. "RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!" The pink pony darted to town, leaving a small pink trail and her tail behind. A pink hoof stretched and grabbed the tail, then darted out of view too with the tail.

Rainbow didn't waste time and flew to town too, leaving her trademark rainbow trail behind. Applejack didn't bother trying to understand and chased the pranksters at full speed.


Twilight was giving her early morning walk across the town, reading a book while doing so. She wasn't as early as Applejack, but occasionally - which included that day - she woke up earlier, because she didn't stay up until late night studying like she normally did, for even though she wasn't Princess Celestia's student anymore, the alicorn still loved learning new spells. In fact, she had found a particularly interesting spell in one of the books in her castle's library, which was why she didn't stay up late. She wanted her mind to be fresh for this complicated spell.

She then closed the book, and put it back in her bag. The alicorn closed her eyes and concentrated, her horn glowing. If I'm right, this spell should transport me to another universe. Twilight focused on the spell, and didn't notice the trio running on her direction.

Applejack had managed to lasso Rainbow Dash, bringing her to the ground and nearly catching her, but the pegasus escaped before she could get caught. The problem was that she now had a rope tied to her back, preventing her from using her wings, and thus she was stuck to running.

Pinkie Pie, well, you know Pinkie. She was bouncing super-quick, in a way that almost defied the laws of physics. She still had her tail on her hoof. She bounced more quickly, until she was just a pink blur, then stopped bouncing and let herself jump highly, then used the airborn time to plug her tail back on her flank.

"Tee-hee!"

Applejack suddenly boosted forwards, and tackled the duo, making them roll around like a snowball - and hitting Twilight in the process, making her mess up the spell. A bright light flashed, some blue energy balls flying around the field of light. A teleportation sound was heard, and the field vanished slowly. When it allowed view through, the four friends were gone.


Steve had a bad luck that day. He came back from mining with little findings, and to make it worse, it was night when he left the cave. And as if that wasn't enough, it started to rain. He was running from the mobs, and because of the rain water, he slipped and fell. Steve felt like the universe was against him. He sighed.

!At least that Notch-damn rain will keep the Endermen away." Steve took his bow out and started shooting arrows at the already approaching mobs as he stood up. Guess I have no choice but to fight them... He thought as he shot arrows at the skeletons first, aiming well to make the arrows hit their heads and make them fall, taking the skeletons with them.

The miner then focused on the Creepers. The zombies were really slow; they wouldn't be a problem to run from. Creepers, however, were faster, and they would be hard to fight from a short distance. It was better to shoot them from far away.

Then a skeleton he hadn't seen in the mob crowd shot his arm. Steve yelped. It was his shooting arm. He wouldn't be able to shoot the mobs anymore unless he took care of that wound first; the skeleton had aimed very well and the arrow was deep into his flesh.

He pulled the arrow off, moaning in pain, and threw it to the ground. Then he started running away from the mobs. When he judged that he was far enough, he pulled a healing potion from his bag and poured some drops on the wound. He flinched as the potion slowly healed the wound left by the arrow.

He turned around at the sound of spiders and saw at least three coming in his direction. He drew his sword and fought them while his arm healed. "Damn. They're gonna hold me till the other mobs come." Steve sighed once more. How did I get into this situation again?

He fought as he could as more spiders and other mobs approached. Suddenly, electricity sounds were heard, and a small white ball appeared between Steve and the mobs. It slowly grew until it touched the ground, becoming a field. blue energy balls formed from the field and flew around it, leaving small light blue trails behind. Steve and the mobs stopped fighting and watched confused and awestruck.

There was a flash, and the blue balls vanished. The field too slowly disappeared, letting into view four colorful small horses. One was orange with light yellow hair and emerald eyes, wearing a cowboy hat. The second was pink and the hair was a darker shade of pink and had blue eyes. The third was blue with rainbow-colored hair and magenta eyes, and had wings. And the last, also having wings, was lilac and had dark blue hair with purple and pink stripes. Its eyes were pink, and was that a horn on its head?

Are these... ponies? Steve thought. Their eyelashes told him they were all female.

They were piled, as if they fell on each other(which did happen). They stood up, separating themselves, and looked around, confused, not knowing what was going on. Then the pink one smiled.

"Cool!" she said in a cheerful feminine voice. "We're in the world of Minecraft!"

The purple pony looked at the pink one as if she were crazy. "Pinkie Pie, you know where we are?!"

"Absotutely!" said the pink pony.

"Then would you care to explain what are those things"- the purple pony pointed to the mobs while she breathed in, making a gasp sound -"and why there is a human here?!" She pointed to Steve.

"So that's what that thing is?" the orange pony said with a Southern accent. Steve snapped out of his "observation mode".

"Well, do you mind explaining how you got here?"

"Whoa," the blue pony said, "he talks." Steve and the purple pony grunted.

"Of course he does, Rainbow Dash." She raised a hoof. "Humans are intelligent beings. Which is why their scientific name is homo sapiens, which means 'sapient', intelligent!" She said this as if it was obvious, which made Steve wonder how smart she was.

"Uh, Twilight?" the orange pony asked the purple pony.

"What is it, Applejack?" Twilight replied.

"How much books ya read on that other crazy world exactly?" Applejack asked. Twilight was about to respond, but Steve interrupted her.

"I hate to interrupt you, but there's a horde of mobs behind you and they're going to kill all of us if we don't run!"

"Well, lemme at them! I wanna kick some flank!" Rainbow Dash readied herself to attack the mobs, but Pinkie grabbed her tail with her mouth. When Dash looked at Pinkie, she shook her head negatively. "Why not?!"

"The number of mobs has increased a lot, it's better to run!" Steve started running away. "I have a shelter, follow me!" Dash grumbled and took the rope off her back, flying after Steve and her friends afterwards.


Everyone, sans Pinkie, panting from the long run. It turned out that Steve's house was farther away than they thought. Immediately after everyone caught their breath, Steve burst into asking questions.

"Okay, so just what exactly are you? Where do you come from? How did you get here? And how in the Nether this pink pony knows about Minecraftia?!"

"Whoa, one question a time!" Twilight said, a little taken aback. "I think it's better to start with the presentations. I'll give a brief explanation. We are ponies. There are four types. Earth ponies, pegasi, unicorns and alicorns." Twilight's "brief explanation" soon turned into a full lecture about Equestria. Steve listened with full attention, still surprised that such things as pegasi and unicorns actually existed, not to mention the "alicorn" type, which was a winged unicorn, but with much more magical/wing-power.

When Twilight finished her lecture, it took some minutes for Steve to absorb all the information. When he did, he looked up and randomly noticed that the purple alicorn was staring at him with a small smile, the pink pony had taken a sweet out of nowhere and was eating it, the rainbow pegasus was yawning, bored by the alicorn's lesson, and the orange pony was missing. He looked around to find her in the kitchen, eating a lettuce.

"What?" she replied to Steve's questioning glare. " 'Twas the first thing ah found to eat." Steve rolled his eyes as she trotted back to near the purple pony.

"Okay, but that still leaves two questions unanswered. Who are you and how did you get here?" At this, the ponies began presenting themselves.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship, as I'm sure I mentioned in my explanation."

"Ah think ya mean 'lecture', Twi." The earth pony turned back to Steve, having eaten the whole lettuce. "Ah'm Applejack, member of the Apple family and one of the owners of Sweet Apple Acres, the food provider of Ponyville."

"I'm Rainbow Dash, the fastest flier in all of Equestria!!" Dash struck a proud pose.

"And I'm Pinkie Pie, the premiere party planner of Ponyville!" Pinkie turned to her friends. "This is Steve, girls! He's the default Minecraft skin!" She looked at the confused ponies for a second. "Of course, we're not in the actual game, 'cuz if we were I'd just have put it on Peaceful and the mobs would have vanished! But since I can't do that, it must mean we're not in the actual game!" Steve stared at her in confusion for a while, then decided it was best to ignore it.

"Okay, so, how did you get here?"

"To be honest, I don't really know. All I remember is that I was concentrated on a spell, and then something hit me and next thing I knew, I was out there with Pinkie, Applejack and Rainbow."

"Well, duh!" Pinkie said as if it was obvious and entered her fast-rambling-mode. "WhathappenedwasthatyoumessedupyourspellcuzDashie AJandIcrashedintoyouandtheninsteadofthespelltakingustotheuniverseitshoulditbroughtustoMinecraftia!" She left everyone even more confused. A collective "what?" erupted from AJ, Dash and Steve. Twilight cleared her throat as the finished putting the pieces together.

"What she said is that, for some reason, Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie crashed into me, making me mess up a spell that was supposed to take me to another universe, but since I messed up the spell, it brought us here instead." An "ooooh" came from the same three.

"Alright, but I still have one more question..."

"What is it, uh, Steve was it?" Steve nodded, before pointing at Pinkie with both his hands.

"How, in the freaking Overworld, that pink pony knows about Minecraftia, since your people don't have a clue about it?!?

"Simple! The Writer's heacanon!" Pinkie answered.

"UGH!!" Steve shouted in frustration.

Comments ( 4 )

TOO MUCH PINKIE FOURTH WALL BREAKING.:twilightsheepish::facehoof:

all in all though neat start. cant wait till they start crafting and mining.

Comment posted by Forest Star Studios deleted Jan 17th, 2016

6844111 I'm still deciding if it should have the "Comedy" tag XD

Thanks yo

Comment posted by Dimas101 deleted Feb 18th, 2017
Login or register to comment