• Published 10th Jan 2016
  • 1,804 Views, 76 Comments

It's Time to Duel! - thisissparta789789



Twilight Sparkle was a new 11th Grade student in Ponyville and a loner. She never seemed to come out of her shell. That is, until she pieced together the Alicorn Puzzle.

  • ...
6
 76
 1,804

PreviousChapters Next
Duel 27-Facing The Past

About 20 minutes earlier

"I gotta say," Star Whistle said to Rainbow Dash as he addressed his gang in the pub. "I never thought you'd comply with my little request to join me again. Thanks, RD." He then puffed out smoke from a cigarette. "Hell, with the way things are going, we could even date again." His eyes scanned her body, it having grown since they broke up in her Freshman year.

The rest of the gang laughed, even Rainbow Dash, though a little uneasily. She said, "Maybe." She then drank from a water bottle.

Then, the gang member that had punched Twilight noticed that Rainbow Dash had looked at her funny for a while. He asked, "Is something wrong, RD?" He thought to himself, "I gotta admit, I can see why Star Whistle went after her. She's pretty hot, and she's a great fighter, too, despite being an ass to the rest of us. It's almost unfortunate she basically had to be forced back in."

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash said as she sighed. "I just can't forgive you."

"Wait, what?" The gang member looked surprised.

Suddenly, Rainbow Dash reached across and punched the gang member square in the face, causing him to fall to the ground, unconscious. "That's what you get for hitting my best friend earlier, you piece of shit!"

"Heh," Star Whistle said to Rainbow Dash. "That old look in your eyes that enticed me all those years ago is finally coming back. Too bad for you, it's aimed at us." He then snapped his fingers.

The rest of the gang then moved in to subdue Rainbow Dash. She managed to punch another gang member in the chest and swerve away from the punch of another before she felt a metallic object hit her in the back of the head, causing her to collapse to the ground.

Star Whistle said, "Bring her to the torture chamber. She needs to learn a lesson."


30 minutes after Rainbow Dash's fight

"Damn it," said Rarity as the gang looked upon an empty pub. "They're all gone."

Twilight said, "What do you think happened to them?"

"Hmm," Applejack said to herself. She then asked Rarity," Would you have any idea where the gang is?"

"Uh oh," Rarity suddenly said as she had a realization. "I think they're at the torture chamber, especially since Rainbow Dash fought the gang."

Fluttershy said in disbelief and horror, "What?! No! We need to get her as soon as possible!"

Flash Sentry asked with worry, "The torture chamber?"

"It's an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town," Rarity replied. "Star Whistle's gang takes people he really hates to there to kick them around."

"Then Fluttershy's right," Twilight said back. "We need to find her now."


Inside the torture chamber, Star Whistle's gang huddled around Rainbow Dash, who was tied by her hands above her head to a hook that dangled from the ceiling. She had been beaten several times already, and her face was bruised. Star Whistle told her, "I like this view of you a lot better, Rainbow Dash."

"Same to you," Rainbow Dash replied as she spit some blood onto the floor. "Sorry about that. Anyways, with this view, I get to see your pathetic gang in all of its so called glory."

Star Whistle, unamused by Rainbow Dash's retort, said, "Rough her up again." Immediately, his gang began to kick and punch Rainbow Dash hard across her body for a few seconds before Star Whistle lifted his right hand to tell them to stop. "Enough." He then addressed Rainbow Dash personally. "You know, when we were together, even when we were just partners in crime and not boyfriend-girlfriend, we ruled the streets. We had built an empire together. Even the high schoolers were afraid of us. When they heard we were dating, they all collectively shit their pants, because they thought our bond would be even stronger."

"I know that," Rainbow Dash replied. "I don't have amnesia, dumbass."

"One thing you never could fully grasp is that when it came to gang business," Star Whistle replied. "You were always second in command. I was your boss. However, you always wanted to be the one in control. I did not like that about you when it came to the gang."

"Exactly what a pathetic leader like yourself would think," Rainbow Dash retorted. "I was always the more intelligent one of the two of us. Hell, I can remember how many times you and your cronies hit me today. I'll be sure to pay back double."

"I see," Star Whistle replied. "Well, that was only the appetizer." He then snapped his fingers. The rest of the gang then revealed their newest weapon, 35,000 volt stun guns. "The main course will blow your mind away."

One minion told her, "With this, we can blow those memories right outta your head, and maybe even some of your life too."

"Fuck this," Rainbow Dash yelled as she swung on the rope and kicked the minion in the face, knocking him out. Then, another minion came up from behind and shocked her, causing her to scream loudly for about 10 seconds. Afterwards, she was left on the rope, dangling and twitching from the electric shock.

"Excellent work," Star Whistle told the gang. "Now she's just twitching. She can't even talk back."

Another minion asked him, "Want us to shock her more?"

"No," Star Whistle replied. "We'll run the risk of killing her if we do, and I'd rather not go to prison for the rest of my life."

Suddenly, a voice behind them yelled, "STOP!"

Star Whistle turned around and saw Twilight before him and his gang. He said, "You're that scrawny girl from earlier."

"I'm more than that," Twilight replied as the Alicorn Puzzle glowed. Then, she transformed into the other Twilight, who told the gang, "Come at me."

"Huh," a minion said. "Don't know why that happened, but okay." He then ran up to the other Twilight and punched her across the face as it began to rain through the holes in the old warehouse's roof. She was knocked back, and as the gang discussed what to do with her, she looked at the minion Rainbow Dash knocked out and used an old metal bar to hoist his arm up off the ground. She then attached the Alicorn Puzzle to a rope directly above the minion before standing on a rubber tire.

"Now," she began. "I'll challenge you guys to a game. If you win, you can kill me. If I win, well, you'll know what the results will be soon."

"I like those stakes," Star Whistle. "So, what's your stupid game about?"

"There's a time bomb below your feet. If you don't find both of the switches, you'll all be taken out by the bomb."

"This girl's stupid," a minion said. "Let's shock her with the stun guns."

Suddenly, Star Whistle realized something and yelled, "Wait! No! Don't use them!" He then turned to the other Twilight. "Now I understand. As you can see, it's raining, and due to the holes in the roof, we're soaked. You all should know what happens with water and electricity."

"You're right," a minion replied. "If we turn the stun guns on, we'll get shocked!"

"Since we have two stun guns, that means we found both switches." Star Whistle then rolled up his sleeves. "Well, I gotta admit, that was clever, but we won, so as promised, we're gonna kill you now."

"Nope," the other Twilight replied. "You only found one switch. The second is going to go off right now." She then pointed to the unconscious minion.

Star Whistle realized what she had done. The arm the other Twilight had raised with the metal bar held an active stun gun, and when that minion woke up, the stun gun would go into the water and shock everyone but the other Twilight, who stood on a rubber tire to remain safe. He thought to himself, "For the love of God, don't wake up!"

Sure enough, the minion woke up, and his arm and the stun gun fell into the water. Immediately afterwards, the entire gang screamed in intense pain as the electricity shocked them to the point of unconsciousness, causing them to fall to the ground. The other Twilight said, "And with that, your gang is done. Game Over!"

PreviousChapters Next