• Published 30th Dec 2015
  • 1,492 Views, 402 Comments

SweetieMash Minecraft Adventures : Return of the Nightmare. - CristalGalaxy



Sweetie Belle and Button Mash find themselves once again trapped in their favorite video game, this time accompanied by many of their friends. Their enemy is more determined than ever... And conflicts start to appear, splitting their friendship...

  • ...
4
 402
 1,492

5. Smile for the Camera!

Author's Note:

Here is everyone!

"Miss me?! 'Cause I did!"

A shocked silence followed GameSpark's words.

"Uhhhh... Can I answer that?" asked Rumble. "Cause it's obvious what we wanna say..."

A shadow was cast upon GameSpark's face for just a moment. "You all think this is all a joke huh?!" His grin widened and a crazy glow shined in his eyes as his pupils started to become smaller. "Well let me tell you..." Sweetie screamed, struggling in his arms as he applied the blade against her throat.

"Stop! Stop!" yelled Button, tears steaming down his face. "Please!"

An evil and twisted smile came upon GameSpark's lips.
"Why should I...? You ponies ruined my life! I suffered in a Celestiadamm prison for a bucking YEAR!"
His shouts became even louder and the foals began to worry about poor Sweetie Belle's throat.
"My life was perfect... Everyday, there were mares after me! All ponies I met would praise me! My invention was the best!
Until you... you... you buckers came along! Your stupid foalish curiosity came along and just... just...!"

GameSpark was practically burning with rage and couldn't even utter any words anymore.

The room grew silent.
Only the pouring rain outside was making some noise.

Sweetie Belle felt a bitter smell come to her muzzle - probably some more late smoke - and couldn't resist the urge to sneeze despite her neck being in a dangerous position.

That seemed to wake GameSpark up and he blinked, giving the whole room a confused look.

"What was I doing here again...?" he mumbled, apparently suffering from memory losses during his long stay in prison.
Surely his sanity had gone down a lot.

Button seized the opportunity and lunged at GameSpark, landing on his stomach and swinging a fast punch in his face.
Sweetie Belle quickly scrambled to her hooves and joined the others while Button continued hitting and hitting her aggressor until a massive hit on his forehead coming from one of the 'bodyguards' stopped him.

The brown colt fell to the floor with a 'thump' and didn't get up.

"Button..." murmured Sweetie Belle, tears to her eyes while the blue stallion carelessly cast him aside.

"That's it! What do ya plan with doin' with us?!" Applebloom slammed her hooves on the ground.

"Yeah! What's your goal here?! The guards will find you for sure!" groaned Scootaloo.

"And what did you do to my parents?! Where are they...?!" Diamond's eyes were watering up as well.

"So..." GameSpark pretended to think about it while rubbing his painful cheek. "I plan to murder you all, go into hiding and I killed your parents!"

The biggest smile illuminated his face as a deadly silence took place.

"N... No... No!" cried Diamond Tiara. "You... NO!"

She darted for GameSpark with a cry of rage.
At the last moment, something hovered in front of her and the foals heard some movement behind them.

A blinding flash of white was seen.
When their vision got better, Diamond was nowhere in sight.

All the foals gasped as they saw what GameSpark had levitated...

It was a shiny dark camera...

"Jeez I was just joking too... They're only knocked out" muttered GameSpark.

He looked up and saw all the foal's shocked gazes fixated on his camera.
A mischievous grin took place on his face.
"Let me introduce you guys to a completely new and improved camera! With a lot of glitches but... whatever. I made sure all the best mods and anti-escape software was installed on there! It's called..."
His brow furrowed and he leaned over to the pale pink mare on his side and quietly asked : "What did we name it again?"

The mare gave him an exasperated look and whispered back into his ear.

"Ah yes!" GameSpark's confidence was back as he sickly smiled. " The Death Camera..."

A silence reigned between the confused children.

"Death Camera...?" mumbled Rumble. "What kind of a name is that?!"

"Yeah... Death... Seems a little... overdue maybe?" nodded the blue guard behind him. "I told you they'd find it weird boss..."

"But It took me a long time to figure it out!" said GameSpark with a pouty face before turning to the mare on the other side of him. "Magical Star... Please tell me you like the name!"

The dark blue earth pony simply shrugged like 'I don't wanna get involved in this...'

"No dude seriously... You could've chosen 'Revenge of The Camera' or something..." continued Rumble. "It's a little less... dramatic."

"Mm... You're right!" nodded GameSpark. "If I didn't want to kill you so much, I'm sure I would hire you as an assistant! Thanks!"

"No prob!" smiled Rumble.

"You're kidding me..." Sweetie shook her head.

"Are we seriously having this conversation...?" muttered the pink coated mare.

"Stallions can be so immature..."

"I know right?"

"Guys!" The voice was way louder than the others and came from Scootaloo. "How could you all simply..." A few of her tears fell to the floor. "Look at Button! Look at us! And what about Diamond?! Why are we just joking around like this?!"

Her screams were fierce and full of despair.
"I... I can't believe you all!" she fell to the floor, sobbing.

GameSpark's expression became dark. He waved in direction of the guard who had partnered up with Rumble earlier and he made a computer appear behind Scootaloo.
There was the Minecraft menu on it...

"S... Scoots!" yelled Applebloom. "Get away from there!"

But the orange pegasus didn't have the time and, a blinding flash later, she too had disappeared.

"That's two! I honestly didn't expect you to be this much..." frowned the culprit. "Oh and I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that this world is the ancient one you were in... Only I builded a few things on there!"

Another flash later and Button was gone.
The camera pointed towards Applebloom.
She had the time to duck twice before getting 'shot'.

"Sweetie!" yelled Rumble, grabbing her and pushing her out of the way.

He was the one who got caught... And in the end, only Sweetie was left there to scream.

They're all gone... All my friends... They just fell like parasprites. Ten minutes ago we were fine! How did it all come to this?!

With a dangerous flick of his ear, GameSpark came closer to her.
"Let's take a look at the last one heh?" He gently smiled as the guard took hold of the white filly.

"Do what you have to do..." she bravely muttered. "But I'm warning you, we'll all escape just like last time!"

A laugh came out of GameSpark's mouth.
"You really thought I was going to send you in with them...?!"

"W... What?"

"I find your coat of the most shimmering white..." continued GameSpark, inching closer. "And your mane ever so sparkly and... colorful..."
He ran a hoof through it to mark his words and she shuddered.
"So I'm going to repaint it all in red..." He laughed maniacally.

Droplets of sweat were going down Sweetie's face.
"You... You..."
Suddenly, joining her friends in prison was a much better option.
She looked over around her to try and seek comfort in one of GameSpark's colleagues perhaps.

But Starlight Shield was giving her the same sick smile.
The stallion holding her wasn't budging.
And Magical Star showed no sign of helping her even though she was nervously fidgeting with her mane.
"Why me?" Sweetie finally settled on.

"Simply because you're the prettiest of them all!" The stallion shot her a smile. "Oh and don't worry, I won't kill you... I have other plans!"

A shiver ran down Sweetie's spine.
This couldn't happen...
It just couldn't!

She tried to clear the images in her head and focused on her horn.
Light green magic engulfed a small piece of debris on the floor and gently floated towards the camera which was still pointing in her direction.
She slightly turned her head and saw that the minecraft menu was still open behind her.

The stallion holding her was about to take a step forward so she took a deep breath, remembered her horrible training with Rainbow Dash once...
And wiggled out of the stallion's grasp.

Her thin body was just perfect for that and he pushed a surprised exclamation upon seeing his prisoner shrink down and disappear.

"Starlight! Get her!"

Sweetie ran towards the camera and let the debris fall on the button.

The last thing she saw was a blinding flash and a furious looking GameSpark, lunging at her.
Her body burned her and she felt like she was falling... falling... falling...

Something grabbed her hoof.