• Published 30th Dec 2015
  • 1,488 Views, 402 Comments

SweetieMash Minecraft Adventures : Return of the Nightmare. - CristalGalaxy



Sweetie Belle and Button Mash find themselves once again trapped in their favorite video game, this time accompanied by many of their friends. Their enemy is more determined than ever... And conflicts start to appear, splitting their friendship...

  • ...
4
 402
 1,488

2. Dark Questions

"Colts are supposed to be nice to each other!" groaned Sweetie Belle, playing with the end of her twirly straw with apparent irritation. "Can't you two get along for at least one afternoon?!"

Applebloom nodded eagerly, her chocolate milkshake swinging in the same rhythm of her head. "Yeah! We can't get any peace from all ya fightin'... For stupid things too!" she added.

Button felt a blush come to his cheeks just like every time he got told off by his mare friend.
"I wasn't the one who-!"

"Uh..." muttered Rumble, ears still folded back. "Yeah you were! Now stop accusing me of flirting with Sweetie Belle!"

"Enough with the hoof pointing already!" grumbled Scootaloo. "I thought we had come to Sugar Cube Corner to have a relaxing afternoon!"

Button felt embarrassed and quickly took a sip of his milkshake, trying to relax.
In the corner of his eye, he saw Sweetie Belle frown upon remembering something unpleasant.

"Honestly Button..." she sighed, rolling her eyes. "I still don't understand why you don't want us to share a milkshake when our friends are here!"

Not this again...
"It's embarrassing!" he hissed nervously, trying to close the subject.

"Oh come on...! Are you too embarrassed to share a milkshake with the cutest filly in the world...?" pouted Sweetie Belle with a hint of malice in her emerald eyes.

"If you don't do it, I will!" casually declared Rumble with a wink.

"See?!" exclaimed Button, standing up from his chair and stomping his hooves on the table. "That's flirting!"

"Not again!" winced Applebloom.

"It's not flirting!" replied Rumble, taking the exact same position. "Dude stop being such a jealous baby!"

"Sharing a straw is a love couple thingy!" Button squinted his eyes.

"Then why are we not doing it?!" mumbled Sweetie.

"That's not what I-" The brown colt couldn't finish his sentence.

The door of the bakery opened with a little gling! and they all turned their heads to see Diamond Tiara step in.
"Hey guys!" she smiled, taking place at their table. "Sorry I'm late! I had to see Silver Spoon go off to Manehattan."

"Not a problem!" giggled Scootaloo, discreetly passing a hoof in her mane to insure it was looking good enough.

The orange pegasus had grown pretty fond of Diamond Tiara ever since she had 'turned to the bright side' like would say the others.
It was a nice change from all her mockeries.

"Ah would've liked to arrive at the same time as you!" groaned Applebloom, burying her face in her hooves. "These foals here have been doing nothin' else than fightin' all mornin'!"

Button and Rumble both sat down, the former biting his lips in shame and the latter giving an annoyed glare.

"Again?" frowned Diamond, lifting a hoof up in the air to signal Pinkie.

"Come on..." mumbled Button, feeling a little ashamed. "We don't fight that often!"

"Yes you do!" replied every pony at the same time... before bursting into laughter.

"Oooooh!" chuckled Pinkie, coming over ready to take Diamond's order. "What you all laughing about?! Let me in! Let me in!"

"It's complicated," smiled Diamond, quickly checking the menu for something good.

"Well... I was meaning to tell you guys!" chirped Pinkie although her face had darkened up quite a bit.
"I hope you didn't forget that uh... GameSpark was released yesterday... And that... A few ponies disappeared as well..." she mumbled, fumbling with her crazy mane.

A shadow was cast over the whole table.

Applebloom started to sip on her milkshake, avoiding everypony's gaze.
Rumble gave a slight frown.
Scootaloo bit her lip in a nervous way.
Diamond Tiara's eyes lowered and she didn't dare lift her head up, making exaggerated faces at the contents on the menu.
Button and Sweetie Belle looked at each other with an uncertain look.

Rumble decided to lighten up the atmosphere and sighed, leaning on the table and crossing his hooves.
"It's been a year already?" he grunted.

"Time went by so fast..." muttered Sweetie Belle.

"So many things have happened since!" exclaimed Diamond, placing her order and settling on a vanilla milkshake.

"Yeah like we got our cutie marks!" squealed Sweetie Belle, lifting her flank up in the air.
Button and Rumble immediately lowered their eyes, blushing.

"Girl, stop waving that thing in the air..." chuckled Applebloom. "You're distractin' the boys..."

Sweetie sat down with an annoyed whip of her tail.
"Did that simple movement make you that disturbed...?" she giggled in Button's direction as he gave a quick nod.
An evil grin formed on her lips. "Mwuahahaha!" she laughed. "I know your weakness now!"

"Please don't..." mumbled Button, still not daring to look up.

"Listen guys, back to the subject..." interrupted Diamond. "I had a question..."

"You mean back to GameSpark...?" hissed Rumble, pronouncing his name with disgust.

"The princesses should have sentenced that bucker to at least ten years in prison!" complained Scootaloo, slurping at her banana milkshake.

"You..." tried Diamond Tiara. "You guys think he'll... uh..." The pink earth pony fumbled with her words and seemed to have trouble saying what she wanted to say.
"Ummm... You guys think he'll be out for... revenge...?"

A deadly silence reigned over them all.

Button and Sweetie Belle seemed uncertain.
But no pony denied Diamond's suggestion.

It was finally Button who broke the silence.
"I don't know Diamond..." he murmured. "I honestly don't..."

Author's Note:

Please read this!

For the next few chapters I'm going to need your OC's!
I don't really want to go on creating more so I've decided to ask you guys.

But I warn you, their roles won't be very important and they'll be quite evil (GameSpark's colleagues) , some of them even dying...

I'll need two stallions and two mares. One stallion should at least have a muscular body or be a little busty.
Then, I'll need a mare (who will only exist throughout the whole story in like, two paragraphs) that could very well be an assistant or a secretary. The other mare, I don't really mind how she will be.

One of the stallions have already been introduced to the story in the first chapter (as the fake boss-ally of GameSpark).

Please either describe the pony or send a pic (that'll be much better) with their names and I'll select the winners before next week.