• Published 30th Dec 2015
  • 1,492 Views, 402 Comments

SweetieMash Minecraft Adventures : Return of the Nightmare. - CristalGalaxy



Sweetie Belle and Button Mash find themselves once again trapped in their favorite video game, this time accompanied by many of their friends. Their enemy is more determined than ever... And conflicts start to appear, splitting their friendship...

  • ...
4
 402
 1,492

3. Escapes and Allies

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for your OC's and congrats to the winners!!

GameSpark looked up at the dark and stormy sky.
Rain was gently flowing through his mane, soaking it wet.

His gaze shifted down and he laid his eyes on the bloody corpse next to him.
Killing the stupid guard had been easy.
He was too distracted to defend himself.

It had been nice... Getting revenge from the stallion who had fed and laughed at you all those months.
Never answering your supplications and simply walking away.

GameSpark averted his gaze from the dead stallion and picked up his arm, the tip of an umbrella that had been hovering above the 'prison director' also known as one of his ancient colleagues.

Killing the cell keeper hadn't been necessary.
But he just had to do something to let all his rage and vengeance out.
His real moment of glory against the two brats will come soon, but not soon enough.

He got up and walked strait pass the young pegasus mare in the assistance office, followed by his bodyguard.
She gave him a surprised look, her magenta eyes widening and stood up to ask him what he was doing there.

But a hoof came out of nowhere and stopped her right in her tracks.
A purple coated mare with different shades of blue for her mane squinted her eyes and shook her head, clearly showing there was no need to go any further.

His second colleague.
Now he just had to join the third that was waiting for them with a carriage at the prison exit, and he would be truly free!
But not before taking care of one last personal matter...

GameSpark then joined his ally :
"Is it all installed Starlight Shield?" he whispered in her ear in front of the terrified assistant.

"Yes." Her guttural voice was harsh and unpleasant to hear.

"Good."
GameSpark then turned to the confused assistant and gave a small smile. "Have a nice day..." He read her name on the desk. "Sea Breeze."

A pink bubble engulfed him, the rather beefy blue stallion and the mare standing next to him as his horn started to glow, and a huge explosion was heard.
Soon, the whole building was exploding and GameSpark only had the time to give one last smile to the young mare before she was carbonated in front of his eyes, her aqua coat turning red then black.

The bubble disappeared once only smoke and a few debris were left.

The stallion next to him coughed and the deadly silence was broken.

A mare with a dark blue coat entered the building, waving away the smoke as best as she could.
When she spotted them, a grin appeared on her face.

"Well at least you guys aren't dead!" she giggled.

"No but she is" replied the stallion pointing in the direction of the assistant.

"Oh..." the earth pony became a little lightheaded. "Wasn't she a little um... young?"

"Magical Star, my dear!" laughed Starlight Shield. "We mustn't get attached to them!"

"Yeah yeah..." muttered Magical Star, regret in her voice.

"Now then!" chuckled GameSpark to his allies, an insane glimmer in his eyes. "Let's get to the pleasant thing I like to call revenge"


"Raining again..." muttered Sweetie Belle, staring out the window.

"You have chocolate in the corners of your mouth" declared Button.

"If I look closely, you as well" replied Sweetie, leaning over her hot cocoa and squinting her eyes.

Button quickly passed his tongue over his lips.
"All done?" he asked.

Sweetie leaned over some more and licked a part of his mouth that he hadn't touched.
"Mmmm..." she murmured, pretending to be in heaven. "Button flavored cocoa..."

"Hey!" childishly exclaimed the concerned.
Then he frowned and became more serious.
"So. Any news on the explosion of the prison?"

Sweetie crossed her hooves and sighed. "I knew you'd eventually come to this conclusion..." she gloomily said.

"I didn't even have time to expose my suggestion!"

"Yeah but I already know that you think it's GameSpark's work..."

Button opened his mouth. Then closed it.
Then groaned.
"Alright, alright you got me!" A hint of malice shined in his eyes. "But would Miss Sweetie Belle mind explaining why I would think that?"

The white filly smiled as she toyed with the fluffy white marshmallows in her hot chocolate.
"That's the part," she said, "I wanted to hear."

Button chuckled then checked his surroundings to verify that his mother wasn't around.
Her already overprotective mother sense had grown ten times stronger after the incident and there would be nights where she would refuse to leave his side in bed.
And if she'd ever hear him mentioning the name of their aggressor, she would always throw a hissy fit for ages, openly insulting the stallion and cursing him.

"First of all, I don't exactly think one year was enough for that psychopath to calm down..." started Button. "If he would do something so... so unpony just to get some money on his latest invention, surely one year in the darkest prison of Equestria wouldn't stop him..." A glimpse of interest was caught in Sweetie Belle's eye. "Then, there are ponies that nopony... And I mean nopony judged. The ones that are apparently pretty important..."

"Yeah? Spit it out!" excitedly said Sweetie, almost knocking her drink over in the process.

"The assistants..." mumbled Button. A hint of realization was showing on his fillyfriend's face. "There were four of them. One was nice and helped us out. But what about the three others...? Remember in court when GameSpark was judged, we didn't see them.
I know his company was closed and all but I sometimes wonder where all the employees went..."

"Should we go on an epic quest to find them...?!" laughed Sweetie Belle. "Stop worrying! I'm sure they're sorry now and confessed all their sins."

Not convinced, Button took another sip of his hot drink.
"Just trying to prevent another catastrophe here!"

"Yeah right." Sweetie rolled her eyes. "I doubt we could get unlucky twice..."

"You never know!"

The white filly smiled. "Anyways. Is the Christmas party at Diamond's house still up tonight?"

"Yeah, even though it'll be inside since..." Button pointed his hoof in the direction of the window.

"I can't wait! We didn't have time to properly celebrate Christmas last year because of all the commotion, but now...!"

"It's going to be great!" replied Button, jumping up and down.
Before long, Sweetie was doing the same and, outside, cheers and chuckles could be heard.

Near their window, a dripping wet stallion with an orange and green mane was smiling gently. "So they're having a party tonight eh...?"