• Published 30th Dec 2015
  • 1,488 Views, 402 Comments

SweetieMash Minecraft Adventures : Return of the Nightmare. - CristalGalaxy



Sweetie Belle and Button Mash find themselves once again trapped in their favorite video game, this time accompanied by many of their friends. Their enemy is more determined than ever... And conflicts start to appear, splitting their friendship...

  • ...
4
 402
 1,488

4. Back in Buisness

"Spin the bottle! Spin the bottle! Spin the bottle!"
Cheers of six foals were heard from inside a huge fancy house – or mansion would be a better word.

"Button! It's you!!" chirped Sweetie Belle, her mind already racing ahead to what he could do with Rumble.

"Why?!" muttered the grey colt. "That damm bottle just had to pick both of us!"
He punctuated his words by suspiciously eyeing it out. "You and me... Four o'clock tomorrow... In the park..." he continued, his voice as low as a whisper.

"Well you two are the only pair that haven't been chosen yet sooooo...." chuckled Scootaloo, ignoring the weird colt and still wiping off the red lipstick that she had had to put on at the last dare with disgust.

"Mmmm..." deviously smiled Applebloom, an idea popping into her head. "Ah say they have to kiss!"

Gasps of shock were heard from everypony else, followed by a few giggles.

"Hey!!" grumbled Sweetie Belle, jealously grabbing onto Button and giving Rumble a death glare.

"Ewww!" laughed Scootaloo. "I would never do that! Who do you guys take me for?"

"You'll have to do it eventually!" smiled Diamond Tiara with a dreamy sigh, probably already imagining her and her prince dancing through a shiny castle.

That got a blush from the orange Pegasus and she hung her head, muttering something that no pony could hear. "It's complicated with who I wanna do it..."

"I am not kissing anypony else than Sweetie Belle!" grumbled Button, supporting his marefriend and continuing to argue against Applebloom's pretty daring challenge.

"Yeah me too!" chuckled Rumble, a hint of malice appearing in his eye.

Button gave a nod of approval before stopping and sharply turning his head in Rumble's direction.
"You said what?!"

Rumble laughed again and stood up, sticking his tongue out before Button could catch him.
"I'll repeat if you manage to pin me down Mashey!"

The brown foal accepted the dare and took off after him, muttering in anger and mild amusement.

"So why are your parents not coming in to ask us to make less noise again? It's kinda weird... I was sure they'd be the kind of ponies to hate noise" casually asked Scootaloo to Diamond Tiara, ignoring the fighting friends.

The pink earth pony simply shrugged. "I must admit I'm as surprised as you are."
But then more concern arrived and she frowned. "Actually... This really isn't normal! They'd usually be barging in to ask us to tone it down..."

"Maybe they're...?" supposed Applebloom with a devious smile, stuffing her face in delight with some of the high class chocolate Diamond Tiara had bought for their Christmas Party.

"What...?" The pink filly scrunched her nose in incomprehension before suddenly blushing as she understood what her friend had meant. "No! No, no! They would never do that while I'm in the house!"

"Then maybe they're out?" proposed Sweetie Belle, trying her very best to suppress a giggle in front of Applebloom's way of saying things with no shame.

"They would warn me!" Diamond shook her head, still trying to hide the crimson blush on her cheeks before standing up and starting to trot to the bedroom door. "I'll go check out the living room. I hope they're all ri–"

The massive doors blasted open and a huge gush of wind blew all their manes in a tangle.

Diamond Tiara screamed as small shards of woods got stuck in her skin.

Smoke was rising from the debris and a few spots of fire were shining here and there.

Button and Rumble immediately stopped arguing and tried to understand the source of the problem.

Cries were heard all over the room as the smoke was now so thick, that they couldn't see a thing.

"Rumble! Applebloom where are you guys?! I feel like I'm suffocating!"

"Hey... Hey! That's my tail!" Slap "Rumble I'll drag you to court for doing something so disgusting!"

"Uhhhh I'm over here Diamond..."

"Who did I just slap then?"

"Sweetie Belle! Is that you...? It's either you or a giant pillow..."

"Guys am I hugging Applebloom or a piece of wood...?"

"Who is tryin' to hug me?!"

"Yeah dude that's just wrong..."

"What voice did that come from?!"

"Button! Button!"
Those screams were louder than the others and shushed the confused foals. "It's-!"

The voice was muffled and soon completely died down.
But they had all recognized Sweetie's singing voice.

"What...?! Sweetie Belle! Answer me!" yelled Button.

A pink figure rose from some of the smoke and started to flap its wings hard, therefor blowing some of it away.

"Who is that...?" muttered Rumble, eyeing the blue maned Pegasus down.

Somewhere, a window was opened and soon, their vision was pretty clear.

All their gazes turned to the bedroom doors - or where they had been a few minutes ago - and they gasped in unison.

A pretty smug looking GameSpark was brightly smiling at them.
Two other ponies – one light blue stallion and one dark blue mare – were located behind him.

The Pegasus quickly found her way behind the small group of friends and finished blocking off all exits.

But the worst part was a terrified looking Sweetie Belle, held into GameSpark's arms, a long knife pressed against her neck.

"Hellooooo!" the stallion said, flashing them another smile. "Miss me?! 'Cause I did!"

Author's Note:

Okay in the previous chapter or so, some of you maybe read the name "Honey Poem" for one of GameSpark's colleagues.
She became "Magical Star".

And jeez... Couldn't have done more Cliche than that ending.