• Published 22nd Dec 2015
  • 1,374 Views, 5 Comments

All Hail Megatron! Ruler of the Crystal Empire! - General Grievous Hero



Megatron and Starscream arrive in Equestria and plan to take it over. Now, if only they could get the locals off their backs while Sweetie Belle adpots someone as her brother...

  • ...
3
 5
 1,374

3-All Hail Megatron!

Starscream walked outside. He looked at the Crystal Ponies. Hmm. I shouldn't have cheated. Megatron didn't want Rainbow Dash to be hurt. He wanted her to be fine. What have I done? Starscrean thought inside his head. Anyway, I'd best be heading back to my Master. It's almost time.

Starscream walked back to the Crystal Castle. Inside "Megatron's" throne room, the Crystal Castle Guards and the Crystal Castle Guard Captain looked at Megatron.

"Round up the citizens and enslave them!" Megatron commanded.

The Crystal Castle Guard Captain walked up to Megatron. "With all due respect, King Megatron, why are we enslaving the citizens?" he asked.

"Because that's what empires do, right? Now follow my orders or you will pay the consequences, Captain!" Megatron ordered.

"Right away, King Megatron," the Captain said.

Then the Crystal Castle Guards left the throne room and headed to gather Megatron's Crystal Castle Army. Starscream walked in and faced Megatron.

"Yes, soldier?" Megatron asked Starscream.

"What are you doing, Megatron?" Starscream asked.

"Starscream, I'm beginning Phase 1 of my plan. We're enslaving the public and they're going to build statues of me!"

"Statues of you, sir?"

"Yes, Starscream."

"But how will the ponies take it?"

"The ponies will be enslaved. The public can't fight back against the Crystal Castle Army."

"Not those ponies, Megatron," Starscream told Megatron. "I meant normal ponies, such as Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sweetie Belle!"

"Oh, them. They'll have a choice: either help me enslave the Crystal Empire, or be enslaved themselves," Megatron told Starscream.

"Shall I send in Demolishor and Cyclonus?" Starscream asked.

"No. Send in Thrust. I need a tactician for the battle."

"Yes, Megatron," Starscream responded.

Starscream left and headed to find the Mane 6.


Back at the Castle of Friendship, the Mane 6 were worried.

"I hope Starscream's okay," Sweetie Belle said.

"Personally, I think Megatron needed to teach his subordinate his lesson," Rarity stated.

"You like Megatron?" Rarity's sister asked.

Rarity blushed. She knew she liked Megatron's design. But she didn't like Megatron like that.

"Um, Sweetie Belle, that's a very interesting statement," Rarity said, blushing again.

"Uh, Rarity, why are you blushing?" Fluttershy asked.

"Because she has a HUGE CRUSH on Megatron!" Sweetie Belle explained.

Rarity's entire face went red. She took off running with Sweetie Belle. "Back to Carousel Boutique!"

"BUT RARITY!" Sweetie Belle yelled.

"No buts. We're going back to the boutique!" Rarity commanded.

Then Rarity and Sweetie Belle walked out of the throne room of the Castle of Friendship. Everypony looked confused.

"Hmm. I think Rarity does have a crush on Megatron," Apple Bloom told the Mane 6 and CMC.

"You really do? Megatron's nuts!" Scootaloo said. "I mean, not the part where he tried to kill Starscream, but when told us he was taking over the Crystal Empire...he's going a little too far..."

"Yeah. I don't trust Megatron fully. He's kinda creepy..." Rainbow Dash stated.

"Creepy? OOOOOH! Looks like Rainbow's scared of Megatron!" Scootaloo explained.

"WHAT?! I'm not scared of Megatron!"

"Prove it."

"Alright, girls. Settle down," Applejack told them. "We don't need to worry about who's scared of what."

Starscream was headed towards the Castle. Twilight heard jet engines. "Is that...who I think it is?!" she yelled.

Everyone faced the window of the Castle. Starscream burst through the window and broke the glass.

"TRANSFORM!" the Seeker yelled.

Starscream transformed into robot mode. He looked at the Mane 6, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and Starlight Glimmer.

"Hello," Starscream said.

"HEY! You can't just bust in HERE!" Rainbow yelled.

"YEAH!" Scootaloo joined in.

"Silence! Princess Twilight, Megatron needs me to go through the portal to gain another one of our allies," Starscream explained.

"The Crystal Mirror?" Twilight asked.

Starscream nodded.

"Very well. Come with me," the Princess of Friendship commanded.

Starscream and Princess Twilight walked down to the library. The rest of the Mane 6 and CMC looked worried.

"I don't trust Starscream!" Applejack told her thoughts on Starscream.

"I mean, he did cheat in the race I set up," Rainbow Dash said.

"I don't want another Decepticon here," Fluttershy said lowly.

"I just hope he doesn't cause any trouble," Apple Bloom stated.


On Earth, Thrust was inside the Exodus' throne room with Demolishor, Tidal Wave, and Cyclonus.

"I wonder where Megatron and Stasrcream could've gone?" Demolishor asked Thrust and Cyclonus.

"I dunno! Ask the big guy!" Cyclonus said.

"Who knows?" Tidal Wave told his fellow Decepticons

"Maybe he's probably off playing around with little creatures!" Thrust explained.

Everyone looked at Thrust. "Uh yeah. I don't think he's doing that Thrust," Demolishor told the Decepticon Tactician.

"I said maybe, okay?!" Thrust yelled.

Then Starscream arrived from the warp drive. He walked to the throne room of the Exodus and saw the Decepticons arguing.

"Huh? STARSCREAM!" Cyclonus yelled.

Everyone looked at Starscream.

"Starscream, where've ya been?" Demolishor asked.

"I'm at this new planet called Equestria. Megatron needs you, Thrust," Starscream reported.

"Equestria? Why is Megatron there?" Thrust asked.

"Because it is a land full of ponies and-"

He was quickly cut off by Tidal Wave, who was trying hard to not burst into laughter. "Ponies? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Tidal Wave laughed. "Megatron's hanging out with PONIES?! HAHAHAAHA!"

Then everyone laughed except Starscream.

"HAHAHAH! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" Cyclonus laughed. "HAHAHAAHH!"

"And he calls himself the Leader of the Decepticons? HAHAHAHAHH!" Demolishor laughed.

"Starscream, are you sure this planet is called...Equestria?" Thrust asked again, before laughing.

Starscream nodded. He looked calm, but really, he was furious. He didn't like what the other Decepticons thought on the ponies and their Emperor.

"Okay, that's enough!" Starscream yelled.

All of the Decepticons stopped laughing and faced their 2nd-In-Command.

"Thrust, Megatron needs you," the red and white Seeker explained.

"Fine. I'll help our leader. Then I shall return," Thrust told the Decepticons.

"Hey! Did Megatron need us?" Demolishor asked.

"No. He didn't send for you. All I say is, Tidal Wave, be prepared for departure. If the battle calls for Burning Megatron, we may need you," Starscream explained.

"Ready, Starscream. Departing to...Equestria. HAAHAHAHAHAH!" Thrust laughed. "The name is SOOO funny."

"Anyway, goodbye my fellow Decepticons. I'll return from Equestria, one day," Starscream told his Decepticons.

"Goodbye!" Cyclonus told Starscream. "Bring me back a dead pony!"

Starscream froze at this, then groaned. He and Thrust then continued walking to the warp drive. Once inside the drive, they warped from the Exodus and went to the Crystal Mirror outside of Canterlot High.

"This is Equestira?" Thrust asked.

"No. Through the stone," Starscream commanded.

"Whatever you say, Starscream."

The two Decepticon Seekers went into Crystal Mirror. Once they arrived in the Castle of Friendship, Thrust saw how beautiful the Castle looked.

"WHOA! BEAUTIFUL!" Thrust stated.

"Come on. Follow me to the Crystal Castle," Starscream commanded Thrust.

Then Starscream and Thrust transformed into their jet modes and headed out the hole that Megatron and Starscream made the first time in the library.


At Carousel Boutique, Rarity was yelling at Sweetie Belle.

"Sweetie Belle! I'm very disappointed in your actions!" Rarity yelled.

"I just thought of it," Sweetie Belle told Rarity.

"Ugh. Now I'm going to have to punish you for ruining my reputation. If Megatron were there..." Rarity started.

"But Megatron wasn't there! Rarity, please don't punish me!" Sweetie Belle yelled, worried.

"I'm going to think on your punishment," Rarity told her sister as she walked away.

Sweetie Belle looked at the ground, saddened. What have I done? She thought in her mind. I was only stating was was in front of me.


At the Crystal Empire, the Crystal Ponies were building large Megatron statues. The Castle Guards watched as the entire Slave Empire worked. Inside Megatron's throne room. Megatron was speaking to Thrust as Starscream was at his side.

"Megatron, what do you want me to do?" Thrust asked his Leader.

"I want you to map out the route to invade Canterlot," Megatron commanded his tactician.

"Route? We're attacking Canterlot? How far is that?"

"Go and figure it out, Thrust!" Megatron yelled.

"But I need your friends to help me route everything out," Thrust told the Emperor.

"My friends-" Megatron started and then stopped. He thought about what had happened over the last two days.

My friends? He thought in his head. Those 7 ponies are my friends? I have been nice to them. Even to little ponies like the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Am I still myself?

"MEGATRON?!" Thrust yelled.

Megatron snapped out of his flashback and turned to Thrust.

"Yes, Thrust," Megatron commanded. "Gather my friends and bring them back to the Crystal Empire,"

"As you wish, Megatron," Thrust responded before leaving.

Thrust transformed into jet mode and headed back to Castle of Friendship.


Back at Carousel Boutique, Rarity walked out of the kitchen. Sweetie Belle was in her room, still upset. Rarity looked at the living room.

"OOH! SWEETIE BELLE!" Rarity yelled. "She could've ruined my little crush on Megatron,"

Rarity used her magic to grab a paddle and walked upstairs to Sweetie Belle's room. Rarity knocked on the door.

"Sweetie Belle, open up!" Rarity yelled.

Sweetie Belle walked up to door and opened it. "Yes?"

"Sweetie Belle, we need to talk," Rarity explained to her sister.

"Um...yeah?" Sweetie Belle said, shivering.

Rarity walked into Sweetie Belle's room and closed the door. She then faced her sister.

"Sweetie Belle, what you did back there was unacceptable! You could've ruined everything!" her big sister shouted.

"I'm sorry, Rarity! Honest!" Sweetie Belle told Rarity.

"I don't care about what you say, Sweetie Belle! I've had it up to here! Get over here!" Rarity commanded.

"But I didn't do anything!"

"NOW!"

Sweetie Belle slowly walked over to Rarity. Rarity sat on Sweetie Belle's bed. "On my lap!"

"But Rarity!" Sweetie Belle whined.

"NOW!" Rarity yelled again.

Sweetie Belle bent over on Rarity's lap. "Rarity, why am I getting spanked?"

"Because you could've ruined my relationship with Megatron!" Rarity yelled.

Rarity used her magic and brought the paddle over to Sweetie Belle's rump. Sweetie Belle was worried.

"I'm sorry!" she pleaded.

"I don't care!" Rarity smacked Sweetie Belle's rump twice.

After a while, Sweetie Belle began to cry as Rarity starting hitting her rump harder.


Thrust was on his way to the Castle of Friendship when he heard Sweetie Belle crying for mercy from her older sister.

"WHAT?! Sounds like a pony's in trouble!" Thrust said as he was flying. "But wait...I don't care!"

Then Thrust passed Carousel Boutique. He heard Rarity spanking Sweetie Belle's rump more. Thrust then felt a little bad.

"Oh...fine, okay! I'll help those ponies!" Thrust yelled. "I just can't stand the sound of ponies getting slapped various times!"

Thrust rammed into Sweetie Belle's room window. At this, Rarity stopped spanking her little sister.

"TRANSFORM!" Thrust yelled.

Thrust transformed out of his robot mode and looked at Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

"What are you doing?!" Thrust asked Rarity.

Rarity looked at Thrust, shocked. "Who...are...you?"

"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle asked as her rump was red. "I never seen you before."

"I'm Thrust, the Decepticon Tactician Officer. And you are?" Thrust introduced.

"I'm Rarity. This is my little sister, Sweetie Belle," Rarity introduced to the Decepticon Tactician Officer. "What do you want, Thrust?"

"I'm trying to figure what you are doing with your sister!" Thrust told Rarity.

"Well, she's getting an old fashioned spanking for almost spilling a secret!" Rarity explained to Thrust.

"What secret?" Thrust asked.

"Why? I don't need to tell you that!"

"Very well, Rarity. But why is she getting spanked so...hard?" the tactician asked again.

Right before Rarity could say anything, Sweetie Belle barged in. "Well, you see, Mr. Thrust, Rarity's spanking me for accidentally spoiling one of her crushes on one of the Decepticons."

"WHAT?!" Thrust yelled.

"Well, Thrust...you see, I-I-I can explain!" Rarity stammered.

"Oh, I'm sure you can. In fact, why don't you explain all this to King Megatron of the Crystal Empire?!" Thrust questioned.

"King Megatron?!" both Rarity and Sweetie Belle yelled.

"Yes. All Hail Megatron! Ruler of the Crystal Empire!" Thrust explained. "We serve him now. As this, Princess Twilight Sparkle, I'm supposed to find, is ruler of Ponyville, the Crystal Empire will soon be expanding."

"Expanding?' Sweetie Belle asked the tactician.

"Yes. Rarity, you need to apologize for spanking your sister. If she did it by accident, why spank her?" Thrust asked.

Rarity thought for a moment, and then she looked at her sister. Okay, I did mess up. Thrust's right. I did spank Sweetie Belle for no known reason.

"Sweetie Belle, I'm sorry for punishing you. I didn't mean to. It's just I was so angry when you blurted that out to everyone," Rarity told her sister. "Will you ever forgive me?"

Sweetie Belle thought. "No."

"WHAT?!" Rarity yelled.

"Nope. I'm going to adopt Thrust my new big brother!" Sweetie Belle said to Rarity and the Decepticon Tactician Officer.

"WHAT?!" both Thrust and Rarity yelled.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sweetie Belle, I can't be your brother?!" Thrust tried to explain to Sweetie Belle.

"A big brother is someone that takes care of their little sister," Sweetie Belle told Rarity.

Rarity's face went red with rage.

"Uh...come along Sweetie Belle! I think we need to jet!" Thrust said as Rarity walked closer to them. "TRANSFORM!"

"Thrust, Sweetie Belle, GET BACK HERE!" Rarity screamed.

Thrust transformed into his jet mode and Sweetie Belle got in the cockpit of Thrust. Sweetie Belle's "brother" took off and Rarity was left in Sweetie Belle's room, seething.

"DANG IT! Now Sweetie Belle thinks Thrust's her new big brother," Rarity stated to herself. "I'll show her!"

Then Rarity walked out of Sweetie Belle's room and went to her room. "Thrust will pay for stealing my sister!" she growled.

The End of Chapter 3.

Author's Note:

Poor Sweetie Belle.

Comments ( 2 )

Very impressive so far! Armada was interesting and MLP FiM is really good! Fun fact: The cartoons have some of the same voice actors! Example: Michael Dobson voiced both Starscream and Bulk Biceps. By the way I also read about the mirror portal. You think there might be Equestria Girls with Armada as well? I think Sunset Shimmer is very similar to Armada Starscream.

Login or register to comment