• Published 17th Dec 2015
  • 272 Views, 4 Comments

Doctor Whooves: The Parasprite Invasion - Timeknight2425



The Doctor regenerates into a pony and finds himself in Equestria. He must team up with Derpy Hooves to fight off an unexpected threat to Fillydelphia.

  • ...
 4
 272

Bigger on the Inside.


The Doctor walked through the woods slowly. He was still getting used to his new body, but his main concern was to find his Tardis so he could return to his own dimension. He didn't belong here and he had no idea how his presence in "Equestria" would affect things. "It should be around here somewhere." He mumbled. Granted the Doctor had been unconscious when the Tardis crashed, he still had a vague Idea that the Tardis couldn't be too far from the nice mare's home. When the Doctor finally found the Tardis it was laying on its side by a tree. It didn't seem to have taken any exterior damage but he would have to investigate the interior to full assess the damage.

The Doctor groaned as he struggled to tilt the Tardis upright. It was a difficult feat but he managed to do it. Before the Doctor could enter the Tardis he heard a rustling behind him. "Stealth isn't your strong suit, Miss Derpy. “The Doctor said not turning around. Derpy slowly came out of the bush she was hiding in. "Why did you follow me?" The Doctor asked

"You left this at my house." Derpy said handing the Doctor a long cylindrical object. "I have no idea what it is, but it looks important." She said.

"My sonic screwdriver. Thank you for returning that to me." The Doctor replied. "However, I have a feeling that's not the only reason you followed me."

Derpy blushed. It was like he could see right into her mind. "Um yeah..." Derpy stammered. "I was just curious is all. I wanted to learn more about you and see where you are going in such a hurry. You aren't like anypony I’ve ever met. Just who are you?"

The Doctor frowned. He knew where this was going. He'd explain everything to her, and She’d want to travel with him. Eventually something terrible would happen to drive them apart, leaving him sad and alone again. He was not going to let that happen again. "Me? I'm just the Doctor." the Doctor said quietly.

"Doctor who?" Derpy asked.

The Doctor cringed internally at the question. It was the question he was asked the most, yet he never fully answered the question. "I am the Doctor, a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey." The Doctor said almost automatically. "I am over a thousand years old and have been traveling through space and time for most of my life. I'm not from this world, and I must find a way back to where I belong."

Derpy tilted her head to the side. "You look like a normal pony to me." she said incredulously.

The Doctor rolled his eyes. "I don't have time for this." He whispered as he entered the Tardis.

The Tardis interior was lit more dimly than usual. The Doctor suspected that the Tardis had automatically switched to auxiliary power so the main power supply could be used to repair the damage caused by the trip through the dimensional rift. The Doctor approached the console. "Looks like I'm not going to be getting too far for a while." The Doctor said looking at various gages and indicators on the control panel. "By the time the Tardis returns to full power, the rift could very well be closed." The Doctor spun around when he heard a voice behind him.

"Wow!" Derpy exclaimed as she looked about in wonder. "How'd you fit a whole spaceship in this box? And what's a Tardis?"

"Great! Now she's in the Tardis! She's practically my companion already." The Doctor thought. "Well, this is the Tardis." the Doctor explained. It stands for Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. It's how I travel in time and space."

"So you can go anywhere in the universe?" Derpy asked excitedly.

"Normally, Yes," The Doctor explained. "but it looks like I'm stuck in this Equestria place for a while."

"Oh..." Derpy said a little bit of disappointment in her voice. Suddenly a smile lit up her face. "Well, since you're stuck here and you're new here and all, Why don't I show you around Ponyville?"

"Well, I think I can explore this place on my own..." The Doctor began.

"C'mon! This way will be more fun!" Derpy said. "Besides, maybe this way you'll stop acting all grumpy."

"I'm not always this grumpy..." The Doctor mumbled as Derpy dragged him by the hoof through the Tardis doors.

Author's Note:

Hope you are enjoying this story! I promise we'll be jumping into the actual plot next chapter. There was a ton of exposition I needed to get out of the way. Any way criticism is always welcome. Always remember: "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." -Robin Williams
PS. This chapter, as well the previous chapters, was edited by my friend Gmoney.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment