• Published 3rd Dec 2015
  • 1,550 Views, 22 Comments

When I see Their Faces - MarchPony

  • ...
7
 22
 1,550

I Believe Again

I believe again

I went to meet Rarity at Sugar Cube Conner to discus the wedding.

"So, Rainbow Dash, you are the grooms sister and one of the bridesmaids. I thought it fighting for you and I to discus important matters. We shall then meet up with the others and our wedding planner."

"Great Rarity! I'm happy to help!" Help you that is. "I hope you are enjoying the house?"

"Oh it is amazing! *Ahem* First order of business, flowers." And so the day began. The shopping actually went faster than I expected. Since I was with Rarity, I had expected it to take ALL day. However it took less than two hours. Lucky me. After the shopping was finished Rarity and I went to see one of the POSSIBLE areas the wedding could take place. It was called Blue Gardens.

"It's called 'Blue Gardens' because of all of the blue flowers and plants." Twilight explained to everyone,

"Uh huh. OH LOOK DASHIE AND RARITY ARE HERE!!!" Pinkie cried eager to stop the lecture.

"How was shopping?" Fluttershy asked politely. I shrugged. Rarity, however, was ready to talk.

"Wonderful! Did you know Rainbow here has the most amazing fashion sense?" Applejack chuckled.

"Dash? Fashion sense? I never thought those words would go in the same sentence." I blushed. Luckily no one noticed.

"Now honey, are you ready for the girls to meet our wedding planner?" Paws asked Rarity. Rarity nodded. Paws motioned for someone to come in.

It was Emma. She was one of me best friends in middle school. I gasped when I saw her and she gasped as well.

"IZZIE!!!" Emma pulled me into a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever! What's up? Have you met anyone yet?" Emma raised her eyebrow. I blushed. Did she always have to start with that question? Paws was looking at Emma with awe. He thought Gramps was the only one allowed to call me Izzie.

He thought wrong.

"N-no! Emma get off of me!" I said trying to get Emma off of me. "I thought you were going to be a doctor? What happened?" I asked when Emma finally got off of me. Emma shrugged.

"I'm still working on being a doctor. Wedding planning is just a hobby. Plus, I need to pay my loans off." Emma shook her head. "But anyway~"

"Paws, darling, do you mean to tell me that our wedding planner is not a professional?" Rarity said with a fake smile. Paws paled. Luckly for him, Emma started to talk again.

"Izzie, you look different." Emma decided. She started to stare at me.

"Uh. . . What?" I had gotten used to Emma's randomness, but y'know, I hadn't seen her in years.

"I mean you look like you, but not like you. Does that make sense?" Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Well, not Pinkie who just nodded enthusiastically. After a little bit Emma snapped her fingers. "I've got it! Have you gained any weight recently?"

"EMMA!" A voice came from the back. I recognized her, it was Macy, Emma's girlfriend. (Do you want to know how long they've been together? To bad because I don't know.) "That was rude!" Macy said to Emma as she smacked the back of Emma's head.

"OW!"

"Sorry about that. Emma just has no filter." Macy laughed. Her eyes narrowed. "But. . . now that I look at you, have you gained weight?"

"Hey!" I pouted. I can't look that different, can I? Everyone else laughed as well.

"You're definitely not as thin as were a couple of years ago sugar-cube." Applejack added. I glared at her.

"Okay! Now that we lightened the mood a little bit, we need to start planning!" Emma said, still chuckling. "Macy, could you bring out the groomsmen?" Emma turned to Macy. Macy nodded and went to get the groomsmen. After a few minutes Macy came back, but I didn't see who she brought with her. I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts.

"So the bridesmaids are Sunset, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, and the maid of honor is Thunder Cloud, but she's not here right now. The grooms men are Flash, Big Mac, Cheese, Caramel, Soarin and Sandlewood. Got that?" Macy said, addressing all of us. One name, to me, stood out above the rest. Soarin? No way. It can't be. When I glanced up, my fears were confirmed. It was him.

The father of my children, Soarin Skies. We locked eyes. It reminded me of high school. When we first started dating. I flushed and looked at my feet, hoping it would go unnoticed.

Emma noticed. She noticed and then she gasped loudly. Which never is a good sign. Everyone (mainly Macy) gave her a look. Macy then continued.

"Um. . . anyway, Twilight, you agreed to preform the ceremony, right?"

"Yes." Twilight nodded.

"Perhaps darling, we should . . . " Rarity started talking, but I wasn't listing. Emma kept glancing between Soarin and I. If that wasn't worrisome enough, at one point she looked at me and winked. I had a hunch she was going to do something.

SOMETHING VERY BAD.

I didn't have time to think about what she was going to do, because all of the sudden, it was time to go. We all were going to meet back in about a week, so everyone who was in the wedding could meet. That would probably be the point when Rarity and Paws tell us who we were paired up with. Oh joy.

"See you soon!" Someone shouted as I went into my car. Yeah. See you soon. I thought. But it's too soon to see him.


As soon as I got to White Rose's house to pick up my children, I started to wonder what would have happened had Soarin stayed in my life. Would I be happier? Would Ragtag and Shooting Star be happier? I guess I'll never know. But we don't need him. Or my siblings. Or my parents. Or my grandmothers. We're fine.

"Mommy!" Ragtag tackled me, Shooting Star on her heels.

"Hi girls. Were you good for Miss Rose while I was gone?" I asked. It was so good to see them after a long day. They nodded.

"We won at video games!" Shooting Star said proudly. It was so cute, I didn't even try to correct her grammar.

"Did you?"

"Yeah! We're awesome!" Ragtag added, throwing her fists in the air. I almost winced at the word 'awesome' but I held it in. That word reminded me of. . . everything really.

"You really are! Now go thank Miss Rose for being so nice!" Ragtag ran off to go say thank you, but Shooting Star stayed behind with me. "Aren't you going to go with your sister?" I asked gently. She paused for a moment.

"Only if you come too." She grabbed my hand and started to follow Ragtag. I smiled. Shooting Star was a bit shyer than her sister, and preferred to do everything with me or Ragtag. Or both of us. I found it adorable and secretly hoped she'd never grow out of it.

Watching my daughters always gave me a ray of hope. As they were thanking White Rose, I couldn't help but think. When I see their faces, I believe again.

Author's Note:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I POSTED ANOTHER CHAPTER!

To be honest, I had this written down, I just hadn't typed it.
But hey! Better late than never right! :pinkiehappy:
Anyway, Emma has already decided SoarinDash should happen.
Poor Dashie can't get a break. . .
I think Thunder Cloud will be introduced next chapter, but no promises.

Comments ( 5 )

Updates???
Please:fluttershysad:

Well I can't wait to see what happens next, poor Dashie though, I wonder when she will be able to tell them her deepest secret she kept for so long? Will she tell them? How will this go for Rainbow with Soarin in this joint? (who in person got her pregnant with two girls) will she be brave enough to tell them everything? Will they forgive her? Will Soarin ever tell Rainbow Dash his True feelings.(or let his actions speak louder then words)

Now that my questions are out I just want to say. I. Am. LOVING THIS STORY MY FRIEND!!! :pinkiehappy::heart: this is really getting complex and interesting for Dash. When are you going to make another chapters? :pinkiehappy: Well that's all I have here, good luck on the next chapters my friend, I'll be waiting. :raritywink::rainbowdetermined2::twilightsmile:

Uh oh! good luck with that! Your brother and Soarin for these weekly wedding plans Rainbow Dash. And prepare for the troublesome plan that Emma has in store for you.(bad ones too) but this is really getting out of hand for Rainbow. Will she tell them? How will this go for Rainbow with Soarin in this joint? (who in person got her pregnant with two girls) will she be brave enough to tell her friends and family everything? Will they forgive her?(or mad at her?) And will Soarin tell Rainbow Dash he still loves her and wants her back? (even though he got her pregnant and didn't even know about the twins)

We will just have to wait and see where this deepest secret of Dash's will come out and how her friends and family think! Including Soarin too. Don't forget everypony, and everybody that this will be a big troublesome and sweet/spicy moment with Soarin and Dash and friends and family. Let's see how things will go on the next chapter's.:heart::raritywink::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::heart:

Login or register to comment