• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 1,056 Views, 7 Comments

The Lyoko Jump - Tunalock



Two realities come together to fight one common evil.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,056

Prologue: Beginning Terror

The sun was high in the sky, and all seemed normal at Kadic Academy. Four friends were hanging out by the vending machines, talking about the week’s quizzes and tests, complaining about homework, the normal teen stuff. There were two girls and two boys, both genders having opposing looks within them. The first boy had cargo pants, a white t-shirt, and a green oxford shirt over that, all complementing his brown hair. The other one was blonde with a spot of purple in his spiked back hair. His clothes were also purple, and he had a feeling of mischief around him. Over to the girls, one was wearing all black, her clothes matching her hair. The look on her face was one of Japanese descent. The other was like the first, except in pink. Her hair, her clothing, and even her shoes were pink.

They were chatting away when the boy with the brown hair got a call. He looked at who was calling, answered his cell phone, and asked, “Hey Jeremy, what’s up?” The boy on the other end of the line, Jeremy, asked, “Is anything strange happening at the school?” Ulrich looked around and replied, “Nope, everything’s fine. Don’t worry…” All of a sudden, Jeremy shouted over the phone so loud the other three could hear, “OH MY GOD!” “Jeremy? What’s wrong?” asked Ulrich as he tried to comfort his ears. The only response that came was, “Ulrich, I need you to bring yourself and the others to the factory right now! We’ve got a major problem here!” Ulrich asked, “Well, what’s the problem, Jeremy?” There was a fraction of a second where the whole world seemed to be in silence, then Jeremy replied, “XANA’s activated a lot of towers. Fifteen, to be exact.” Ulrich’s face fell as he replied with a whisper, “O-okay…”

He hung up the call and turned to the rest of the group, saying, “Alright guys, we’ve got a hefty order here. Jeremy says that fifteen towers have been activated. Anyone have any idea what it could mean? Aelita?” he asked, turning to the pink girl. She replied in an extremely feminine voice, “Well, there’s only one reason why, and that would be to get a lot of power to do something major.” The blonde kid broke in, saying, “Well, what are we waiting for? We can’t let old XANA win!” The other three agreed, and they all started running towards the woods.

<><><IN EQUESTRIA><><>

“My faithful servants, an issue has come to my attention.” Celestia had three snow white guards in majestic golden armor in front of her, who she was addressing. She had a sullen look on her face as she continued, “My very own student, Twilight Sparkle, has broken many laws of this land just recently. I have been informed that she has not only committed multiple accounts of grand theft, but three accounts of murder, and one account conspiracy to assassinate me and my sister and take the throne for herself. I need you three guards to find her and kill her.” The guards looked at each other, and the one on the left asked, “K-kill Twilight Sparkle, Your Majesty?” Celestia nodded and the one in the middle broke out, “That’s my sister! Twily would never do such things!” The regal alicorn looked at the Captain of the Royal Guard and said, “Then what of these documents we found in her house?” She brought up a scroll that explained an elaborate plot to assassinate the two sisters, the last words saying “Long live Princess Sparkle!” Shining Armor’s face fell as he let out a tear and whispered, “Twily… why…?” Celestia put the documents back in an unknown place and said, “Now, you all know your job, complete it!” All three gave a weary, “Yes, Ma’am…” and left the throne room, closing the doors behind her.

A wicked smile came across Celestia’s face as her eyes each flashed a symbol. It was like a target, but it had one line coming out at the top and three at the bottom. It was red against her now black eyes. As this happened, a sort of fizzling shadow came from underneath her and into the Captain of the Royal Guard, causing his eyes to flash the same symbol. The other two guards didn’t notice. “Perfect…” Celestia said to herself in a voice that sounded more electronic and distorted than usual. “Soon, not even the damned Elements of Harmony can stop me, XANAlestia!” Two cries rang out from behind the door as the possessed Shining Armor used his magic to snap the necks of the two guards, ensuring the hit would go down without a hitch.

<><><ON EARTH><><>

The four kids from earlier, as well as a fifth one, blonde and wearing glasses with a blue turtleneck, were gathered around a large computer, thick wires coming out the back of it into the ceiling. The boy with the glasses was sitting at the computer, typing long strings of codes into it. He turned around to the two girls and said, “Alright, we’re ready. Aelita, Yumi, it’s your turn.” The two girls nodded and ran into the elevator, which closed and brought them to another level with three tall, open cylinders, wires connecting them to the supercomputer up above. The each walked into one and faced back out as they closed their doors. Up above, Jeremy was typing into the supercomputer a program he knew all too well. “Transfer Yumi. Transfer Aelita. Scanner Yumi. Scanner Aelita. Virtualization.” With that last phrase, he hit the enter key, and the two girls seemed to disappear in the scanners. They reappeared in a virtual version of an artic area, Yumi in a maroon jumpsuit and armed with fans that could cut through stone and Aelita in a pink and purple outfit, plasma ball at the ready.

“No monsters here, Jeremy.” Yumi said out loud, and the two ran towards a giant tower, red smoke surrounding it. They quickly got to it, having nothing to block their path. Aelita entered the tower and stood in the middle of the platform that was inside. She immediately began to float up, and she soon reached a second platform. She walked into the middle of that one, where a holoscreen popped up. She placed her hand upon it and it replied via text CODE: LYOKO. Satisfied with her work, she floated back down and exited the tower. “Well, onto the next one, I suppose.” She said to Yumi, but her comrade pointed at the tower and said, “I don’t think so…” Aelita looked back at the tower and saw that the red smoke hadn’t dissipated. The tower was still active! “Jeremy, I think we have a big problem here…” she said, but he already knew. “Get back here with me, I think I might know what’s going on.”

Comments ( 6 )

This one may have potential, i shall be keeping an eye on it.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I might have forgotten to mention that this is my first published fanfic. I'm currently working on chapter one, and hope I can finish the story soon. I've only got half a day of finals Monday, nothing on Tuesday, and half a day of doing pretty much nothing on Wednesday, so fanfic progress will be fast since I won't be held back by school. I'm really excited by seeing all these people reading this! Anyways, if anyone wants to, could you make a cover picture for this? I'm not that good of a drawer, and I couldn't find anything on the internet...

Huzzah! I am now one of those people who add a story to my "read later" list and then post a comment about it!

So yeah. I'm a Lyokan so when I saw Lyoko in the popular stories bar, I had to at least check it out. Normally I eschew crossovers unless I see promise in them. We'll see if this one has that kind of promise. :raritywink:

690336 Glad I could be one of those people!

To everyone reading this story:
Click that eye up there so you can be informed on updates on the stories I'm working on, including this one!

I've been looking for ages to find a good Lyoko/mlp crossover. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please continue with it at all practical speed!

Login or register to comment