• Published 4th Jun 2012
  • 987 Views, 10 Comments

Winter Secrets - bluebuzz2



When Twilight Sparkle hosts a sleepover, many deep, secret feelings are revealed.

  • ...
1
 10
 987

The Kiss

"Did anypony notice ya?" Whispered the orange workhorse.

"No, they're all talking in there." Responded the quiet Pegasus.

"Whew! Ah've been so scared that they'dve figgerd us out by now." Applejack's eyes glimmered, even in the bad lighting of the bathroom.

She had told Fluttershy about the way she felt on the way to the sleepover. They decided not to let anypony know about their secret relationship untill they were ready. Applejack was glad for the company after her shocking suspicions were confirmed. Even in such an akward setting, both mares could feel the love that was almost radiating off of them.

Hardly able to control herself, Applejack leaned in a little closer to Fluttershy, causing the yellow pony to even take a small step towards her. Soon enough, their bodies were pressed together and they were nuzzling eachother lovingly. Suddenly, Fluttershy picked her head up and kissesd Applejack on the lips, tired of hiding everything from her. Applejack almost pulled away at first, but then started kissing back softly.



There was an akward science hanging in the room. Nobody dared say a word, afraid that they might offend Twilight Sparkle because if her sexuality.

"Y-you're a filly fooler." stuttered Rainbow Dash. It was more of a statement than a question. Twilight glared at her, obviously she did not want to talk about it.

"I'm going to go talk to AJ." The lavender unicorn said bitterly. The three mares watched her walk towards the bathroom.

Pinkie suddenly noticed that something was wrong.

"Hey, Where's Fluttershy?"




Twilight walked into the bathroom, pushing the door open with her magic. What she saw paralyzed her, mouth agape watching the two. By now, Fluttershy and Applejack were passionately making out, and were completely oblivious to the rest of the world. Emotions flowed through Twilight Sparkle like n angry river. Anger, sadness, lust, jealousy, and confusion was blown around in her mind like a whirlwind. Unsure of what to do, she walked out and slammed the door behind her, and also kicking it for good measure.

"Is everything alright?" Rarity asked gently. Twilight turned to her and smiled sweetly.

"Yes, just fine. Where were we in the sleepovr again?"



"What was that?" Gasped Applejack, panting from kissing Fluttershy so long.

"Oh my goodness oh my goodness! Someone saw us! I think we made them angry, what if she tells everypony!" Fluttershy was gasping as well, but she was closer to hyperventilating.

"Calm down, sugarcube. Nopony here would do that. Let's go and rejoin the sleepover." With that, the two ponies trotted out of the bathroom.

"Lights out! It's time to go to bed now." Crooned the purple pony in a sweet tone. Oddly, everypony obliged and went to their sleeping bags.

"Aw shucks, Twi! Ah thought we were only just gettin' started!" Complained the orange mare. Twilight turned around slowly.

"I thought we were too, Applejack. But maybe I was wrong." Leaving Applejcak with a dumbstruck look, she climbed into her bed and turned off her light.

Applejack and Fluttershy positioned their sleeping bags next to eachother and climbed in them. After a few moments of silence, Applejack felt somepony put their hoof in hers. She squeezed it softly, knowing it was Fluttershy. For once, Fluttershy had the courage to squeeze back.



Twilight layed awake all night, pondering her options. How did I feel when I saw them together? She asked herself. What emotion hit me the hardest? She realized something odd. I just felt jealous! Twilight smiled evilly to herself. I just have to make Applejack feel that. I have to start kissing another mare. Somepony that will make her green with envy. Pretty soon, I'll have her away from Fluttershy and right in the palm of my hoof. And I know just the mare that will never really know why I'm dating her. I know just the mare...

Comments ( 4 )

No twilight! that plot never works! stay good twilight! stay good!

Foreshadowing. :trixieshiftright:

[youtube=GhMvKv4GX5U]

Aww, Fluttershy is my favourite. I don't want Twilight to hurt her feelings by making Applejack jealous! :fluttercry: :ajsmug::twilightsmile:

...That seems rather silly.

One second Twilight is willing to bow out at the mere suspicion of Rarity having hots for Applejack, next she`s plotting to rip apart already existing relationship between Fluttershy and Applejack? Bipolar much?

Login or register to comment