• Published 29th Oct 2015
  • 1,622 Views, 6 Comments

The Royal announcement - Pony brony



Princess Cadance and Shining Armor both tell The foal sisters the excitibng news

  • ...
5
 6
 1,622

The Royal throne room

It was a lovely Saturday Afternoon and The Beautiful Sun Godess Horse Princess Celestia was resting in her throne room waiting for any announcements.

Just then there was a knock on the door, "Enter" Cried out Princess Celestia, in came a Royal guard who bowed to the princess.

"Your highness, your niece and nephew-in-law wish to make an announcement".

"Send them In" Orded Princess Celestia.

At the very next minute Princess Cadance and Her husband shining Armor entered the room.

"Aunt Celestia, We wish to make an announcement" Said the Demi-Goddess Horse Princess Cadance Nervously, She was having Her husband's Baby, which will make her husband's little teenage sister whom she foal-sat into an Aunt, She later went on tell spike about the good news, Pinkie pie was the first to know about the news but was having trouble keeping it a secret until Princess Cadance and Shining Armor arrive to ponyville, spend quality time With Princess Twilight sparkle and her friends before announcing to her that they will have a baby through a scavenger hunt but even though it was not a piece of cake, Pinkie pie still managed, Twilight sparkle may not be at the age in which most aunts are since she is still just a teenager but was still so happy about the announcement and called it the best surprise ever (Both for the scavenger hunt and the news all in one).

Although Princess Cadance is as beautiful and elegant as a Swan, she was still a young girl at the age of eighteen, But Princess Cadance's Husband was still there beside her to inform her that there is noting to worry about.

"Well" asked Princess Celestia, In a motherly tone, After all she was like a mother to Princess Cadance since she adopted her as her niece when she was a pegasus and gave her a horn.

Since Defeating Queen Chrysalis and Then King Sombra, Both her and Shining Armor won the rights to rule to long cursed Crystal empire where they still rule today, Even though The wicked yet still beautiful Queen chrysalis very cleverly tricked Shining Armor, All of Twilight sparkle's Friends Includding Princess Celestia and Trapped Princess Cadance in the long forgotten mines for who-knows-how-long And Princess Cadance almost used up her magic to protect the crystal empire when The Wicked yet Handsome King Sombra was Attacking and Twilight sparkle and spike were still recovering the long sealed up Crystal heart.

They pretty much have it all, both at the age of eighteen, an empire to rule, A race of ponies to protect, and now a family.

"It's okay love" informed Shining Armor to her wife "I'm always there for you", just then Princess Cadance asked her beautiful aunt a question, "Is Auntie Luna anywhere?".

"She's right there" Informed Princess Celestia, and sent a note to her little sister to stand next to her big sister on her throne.

After all There was a very big argument with the Royal sisters one thousand years ago because the sun Godess had her ponies play at day while the moon Godess was unhappy since her ponies slept at night, this argument ended with Princess Luna transforming herself into the wicked yet beautiful Night demon "Nightmare moon" and tried to dystroying her big sister so that she can have the world of equestria all to herself, reluctently the big sister unleashed the elements of harmony which she used to defeat her little sister and imprison her in her own moon one thousand years later however she escaped and tried to take over equestria once more, however Twilight sparkle made five new friends in ponyville and used the elements of harmony to defeat nightmare moon and turn her back into Princess Luna, Luna apologises to her big sister and together the sisters regained their thrones.

Within a minute, The Moon Godess Horse Princess Luna was there, "What art thou here for?" Asked the Princess of the night, suddenly Both Princess Cadance and Shining Armor got enough courage, "WE'RE HAVING A BABY" Both announced much to The Royal sister's surprise.

"You mean....." The beautiful Princess of the night replied, "We're gonna Be.. Be... Be...", "Grand-Aunts? Yes." Informed the Beautiful Princess of the sun to her Beautiful little sister, all just so happy about the new addition to the Royal family Especially they are goddesses who do not look as though they are at the usual age of grand-aunts but are still the oldest living ponies on equestria today yet still among the most beautiful ponies and creatures in equestria as well as their Adopted niece Princess Cadance.

Princess Luna was relieved, "This is the best announcement we have heard in years!" The Beautiful and young Princess of love and equally young and handsome Horse Prince of Love and Captain of the Royal guards were both relieved to have finally announced the lovely news to Their aunts, two of the most important rulers of equestria, "We both love both of you so much, and we can't wait to see your little Foal".

"Neither can we" said the Handsome and young prince of the crystal empire.

"We have to go now aunt" Replied Princess Cadance, "We have to inform Twily and Shining's parents and all of equestria next".

"Proceed" Replied Princess Celestia in a motherly tone of voice, Princess Cadance And Shining Armor left the throne room and went on to make the announcement to Night light and Twilight velvet, the crystal empire and then all of equestria.

They are assured to surprise Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle's parents since neither Night light or Twilight velvet have reached the age Grandparents usually reach and are still at the age of normal parents, but oh what wonderful news will they hear.

Comments ( 6 )

What about the parents and Spike?

6580729 they will announce to the parents if you read the end and spike has allready heard.

6582115 Technically he wasn't there physically.

Comment posted by Pony brony deleted Oct 30th, 2015

Some words don't need to be capitalized in this but other then that this is nice.

There is a lot of strange capitalization here and the use of beautiful and horse goddess for the princesses seems a bit odd, but still, cute.

Login or register to comment