• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,867 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,867

PreviousChapters Next
June 28th - Bad ideas

Okay, new rule. No going anywhere within like a hundred feet of the drone. Hell, don't let it even see you if at all possible.

Why? What happened?

It took one look at me and started firing warning shots.

That's going to make traveling around the city a lot harder...

Upside is, though, it doesn't just shoot at me. I saw it shoot at some of the dogs as well, just to ward them off.

What is it even here for, do you know?

No clue, but we can track where it goes and what it does, so that we'll have a better idea. Here, give me that map of the city...yeah, it's moved to about here, last I saw.

You know what worries me?

What?

There has to be somebody on the other side of that drone. I'm of two minds as to who it could be. If it's someone who's still human, then...I mean, they have to be operating all those finicky controls somehow.

Yeah, I know. But if it's somebody who isn't...heck, I haven't seen anybody who wasn't changed yet. Granted, I have a pretty small sample size to be working with.

Either way, we have questions.

I'm not inclined to go looking for answers, though. Especially if all they are involves bullets being shot at me.

You might not have to wait that long. Assuming it isn't on automatic or just following a program, then there's a good chance there's somebody on the other end.

Yeah...Still, that feeling of just...wrongness doesn't make me want to go towards it with a 'we come in peace' sign anytime soon.

Bad news, though. We need water.

Sonuva...okay. We'll plan our route around it. Assuming it isn't actually at the reservoir tomorrow, this should be fine.

PreviousChapters Next