• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,859 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,859

PreviousChapters Next
June 21st - New digs

Okay, let's go down the list. New building for us to live in come winter?

Check.

Electricity checked out?

Check.

We made sure to go over all the stuff from said apartment?

Check. Still no Tesla keys.

Bummer. Did we find the electrical systems for this place?

Negative, we'll have to do that for both here and the new place tomorrow.

As well as figure out how many solar panels we can shove onto there, as well as how many it'd take to actually turn on the heating in any real capacity.

Or we could just stockpile blankets now.

While that's a solution, it's by no means a permanent one.

Hey, anything to make the job easier.

Let's keep going down the list here. Chris showing more aptitude with making things grow?

Check. Yvonne demonstrating more dexterity with that aura stuff she keeps flinging around?

Check. Dogs?

In line. For the most part. Any more escapees from the zoo?

Not that I've seen. Flying?

Still hurts to land at full speed. Working on not doing that. Any progress on finding a metalworking shop, so that ponies can pull the trigger?

None whatsoever. Your little meat issue?

...I'll work out something. Anybody new show up?

Not yet. We haven't even heard anything on the radio.

So in short, we have a lot to do, and little time to do it with. Cold weather will be here sooner than we'd think. Plus if someone else shows up, we'd have another mouth to feed.

We need to get the new place outfitted to hold not only us, but also all our stuff. And there's another thing we're going to have to do.

Oh?

Yeah. Stockpile water bottles and see to it we can store the stuff during the winter months, because if our reservoirs freeze solid...

That's an unpleasant thought. One that we'll need to prepare for. I'll look out for more bottles and an axe.

Why an axe?

To cut through the ice in case of emergency, duh. And chip it off and take it back to melt if things get really dire.

Oh. Okay, that works.

PreviousChapters Next