• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,859 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,859

PreviousChapters Next
June 27th - Droning on

I have no idea what the hell that thing is, but it doesn't feel right.

You're not the only one who says that. Yvonne says that it feels like a void. Chris says he feels hollow when he gets near it.

And you?

My skin crawls just thinking about it.

Well it's definitely a drone. It's not large enough for there to be a crew. The only questions that remain are, who's piloting it, and why?

Do you not feel weird when you get near it?

Oh no, I do. It's just a trickle up my spine, though. I don't know why.

Don't tell me you're going to investigate it.

No, I'm not going to look into the drone.

Thank goodness.

But I will keep an eye on it. We already had dogs and lions. I'd really rather there not be a new contender for us leaving.

...You're going to make some sort of hair-brained scheme to break it, aren't you.

Would I do something like that?

Yes, yes you would.

As a sidenote, I am neither licensed for explosives, nor know how to make them.

You would blow it up if you could.

Only if it proved dangerous. In which case I would not hesitate. But yeah, I can't, so I won't.

And things were going so well too.

Hopefully whoever's on the other end of that thing finds whatever they're looking for and has the drone leave soon. I'd really rather it not be a permanent thing.

PreviousChapters Next