• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,859 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,859

PreviousChapters Next
June 23rd - Setting up the winter house

Good news first, I assume.

Yeah, that'd be best.

Well, there was plenty of Iron, B-12, and even Protein supplements down at Wal-Mart. Picked up all of the ones on the shelf and stuck them up here.

That'll help, hopefully. What's the bad news?

I looked into the wind turbines I was talking about. Home Depot has a lot of them in their store. The really good ones, though, look like they'll be...involved. Plus they'll need space apart from each other, otherwise they'll hit each other.

How involved?

Put it this way, if you all were human and I had all of your help, maybe we'd be able to get one up.

Well Yvonne has that glowing thing she can do...

That...that might actually help. Assuming she has control over it.

Yeah, she's been using it to do things like hold a fork, operate the radio, things like that. I think she's gotten used to whatever it is pretty quickly.

Gonna have to assume its a consequence of being turned into not only a pony-like lifeform, but one with a horn. I don't see either Chris or you being able to do it, and I wouldn't know where to start, even if I could.

That's probably a fair assumption. And besides, you got wings and the closest thing to hands we've seen yet.

True. Okay, I'm gonna need to make use of the heavy equipment at the Home Depot to move...all the wind turbines, and then put them on the truck as well. Because there is no way I am trying to move any of them in the van.

That makes sense as well. Oh! I managed to take off today. For all of three seconds.

Still, that's progress! We'll be actually flying in no time, I'm sure. ...Just recalled that I'm gonna need to make a water run tomorrow.

Yeah, we are getting pretty low. And we should probably start looking for more supplies soon as well, just to keep our kitchen topped off.

Okay, so tomorrow we refuel. The day after is when I take some wind turbines to our picked out place for the winter.

And some solar panels. Can't forget that. Not every day is windy.

Yeah, yeah. Get some rest, Grace.

You too, Henry.

PreviousChapters Next