• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,858 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,858

PreviousChapters Next
June 22nd - New drugs

Vitamin supplements. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. I can get the iron I'd need from them, keep me from going completely crazy over no meat.

And I'm sure there are a few other sort of vitamins you might do well with. I'm thinking B12.

Why? What's that one do?

Improve energy, might help you control your mood a little better.

Right, so iron and B12. List made, I'll go and get them tomorrow. Okay, you can take it from here, you know what you all did over here.

Yeah. So I found the route to the basement and discovered the main power lines. I don't know if we'd be able to adapt it to function with our solar. And even if we could, I'm pretty sure the power requirements for running this sort of place are immense.

It'd be the same wherever we went, you know. Actually keeping a building going is going to require quite a bit of power. We might need to set up a solar field somewhere.

Or we could use all the cords in the city to place solar panels on top of all the buildings nearby to keep just one of them going.

Idea.

Listening.

I'm pretty sure I saw a starting wind turbine in Lowes. You know we get quite a bit of wind, and it'd work at night or during stormy weather. We put a few of those up in an apartment on the outskirts...

...That actually sounds like a good plan. I'm pretty sure that with both a lot of solar and some wind energy, we'd be able to keep an apartment going during winter, or even a few houses.

Heck, we make sure it's got enough and is comfy enough, we could move into it on a permanent basis. The actual move will be annoying, though.

Yeah, probably. But you've got that van and that truck. We'd manage.

Oh, I also managed to actually take off from the ground! Came right back down, of course, but I think whatever muscles are in charge of flight are getting stronger the more I use them.

I'll have to try that myself. Oh, I just realized. We'd have to leave the farm...

We'll wait until winter comes around, when Chris can't grow anything anyways. Then we'll move and set up a new one around...wherever we end up in the spring.

Colorado has a spring?

Funny.

PreviousChapters Next