• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,858 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,858

PreviousChapters Next
July 6th - A door!

Okay so we have like...most of the open lawn around us surrounded in corrugated steel. I'll work on the barbed wire in a bit. Took longer than I thought it would to modify the gloves. Had to find a strong enough pair of scissors to just nip one finger of them off.

Still, the walls do give us the feeling of actual security now.

Glad to hear it. Oh, and I think I have an idea as to how we're going to get a door installed.

Oh?

Yeah, it involves a piece of steel rolling to one side and a latch to hold it in place when it's closed.

That sounds workable.

Yup. Just gotta find the materials for it.

I think there's someone else in the city.

Oh?

Yeah, I found evidence of someone else having scavenged the house we hit up today. Skippy kept sniffing around, but we didn't find anyone.

Hmm. Interesting. We'll have to see if we can't find them. Once our defenses are up and all that. Yvonne hear any new signals?

No, and we didn't hear anything on our way back either. But I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched, all the way back.

...Okay. So you're gonna go in like, the complete opposite direction tomorrow. I'm gonna try and get our defenses finished up. Then the day after, we'll hit up wherever you went again, see if we can't draw him or her out.

...That works. Get some rest.

Yes'm.

PreviousChapters Next