• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,854 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,854

PreviousChapters Next
June 30th - Finally transport

Hell fucking yes! We have an electric car!

Granted, it takes the better part of a day and our batteries to charge up, but we shouldn't need it for much anyways.

I'll be able to easily travel to the outskirts of the city now. Trips won't take forever. Nor do we have to worry about us running out of gas so quickly. We have renewable transport! Two, if we can find the other set of Tesla keys!

It shouldn't take us long, assuming they're nearby where we found the other car.

Yeah. Okay, so, other news. The drone is gone. Either it went inside the store, or it left.

Not sure I like either option, to be honest. Leaving implies someone calling it back. Whereas it going into the store implies someone looking for something.

Well it apparently doesn't respond well to others getting close, so.

That might just be a programmed response, though, to anything it doesn't recognize getting close.

I wish there were a way-

What?

I know what I'm going after tomorrow. Cardboard and a marker. I'll write up several messages and if we see the drone again, I'll leave them out for whoever's running it to see.

...That actually sounds like a feasible plan.

Yeah. Tomorrow we start scavenging again.

PreviousChapters Next