• Published 25th Sep 2015
  • 2,858 Views, 200 Comments

Angry Bird - Thadius0



When the world changes and you miss a day, but wake up with extra limbs, you tend to be a bit peeved. Well, moreso than usual. Doesn't help that I have...anger issues. Or a prescription. Or no way to fill it anymore.

  • ...
19
 200
 2,858

PreviousChapters
July 14th - Contact

Writing this one alone today. Well, not exactly alone, but I'm not back at the base for it. There's a good reason for that.

I, uh. Well. I packed up my things just in case I actually found something and wanted to take a picture or the like of it, to prove a point. And I hunted the signal a little more.

I was not expecting to find more pony-like life forms.

Okay, so, as we've noticed, everyone has their own coloring. That didn't stop being true for these guys. The one with a horn is violet with a blue mane and tail, and green eyes. The one with wings is orange, with a yellow mane and tail, and also green eyes. The regular pony is red, with a blue mane and tail, and blue eyes.

Every single one of them has a mark on their butt - Sorry, I've just been informed it's a flank. Also, the correct terms for them all are unicorn, pegasus, and 'earth pony'.

...Yes, I am making a log of this. Did you think I wouldn't?

...So that the others will believe me.

...Yes, there are others around here.

Anyways!

It took me most of the day to convince them that I wasn't going to hurt them. It didn't help that they'd apparently seen me tooling around with Dom the other day. Apparently all ponies are skittish around...whatever he's turned into. I had to spend hours assuring them that I was myself. Which mentally raises a few warning bells as to what Dom's turned into in my mind.

Still, I noticed that they had fresh food and water, and when I asked where they got it from, they clammed up.

...Oh? Okay. Apparently they'll be willing to tell us when I lead them back to the others tomorrow. Which is promising.

...I asked them about the rune circles I've been seeing around, and they said that they were responsible, but that they'd tell me about it tomorrow as well. There's a lot of things they'll have to cover tomorrow, apparently. I hope...actually, I can just make a list.

...What? You all don't make a list of important things so that you don't forget them?

...That's what I thought. And my memory's not that great to begin with. I was getting better about it before I became this. Anyways, that list.

Okay, runic circles, where they're getting the fresh food from, oh, and what they're even doing here to begin with. Check, check, and check. Okay! So tomorrow, you three are going to tell us a lot of things.

Get some sleep. It's relatively safe out here, and if something bothers us, I'll wake up and deal with it.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 9 )

No need to spread changeling animosity to a land that's 100% free of it, Equestrians.

I would like to see the Equestrians give out basic textbooks, teaching Earth ponies how to grow crops, flight and weather control for the Pegasus, and Unicorns how to use basic magic.

As for Dominique, are the ideas shown in the two episodes “To Where and Back Again” going to change Dominique?

Ummm... I don't hear other voices.

Nice attention to detail over attention to audience.

8833006
Nah, one of the older model hatchback diesel Volkwagens, for the same reason but with a covered and comfy interior and cargo space.

8277311

I like chapters that are between five hundred and two thousand words long. I don’t have much free time, so I love to read chapters that are of that length.

Ack! No! It can't stop here! :raritydespair:

Login or register to comment