• Published 13th Sep 2015
  • 1,492 Views, 7 Comments

Angel's Tears - Twyla In Wonderland



After Sunset get's a Message from Rarity. Fluttershy becomes upset and runs as far as she could

  • ...
5
 7
 1,492

Chapter Three

She slammed her foot on the car breaks, but it was too late. The impact of a four-ton pickup truck going sixty miles an hour plowing straight into the passenger side had the force of an atom bomb. It tore off the doors, sent the front-side passenger seat through the drivers-side window. It flipped the chassis, bouncing it across the road and ripped the engine apart as if it were no stronger than a spiderweb. It tossed wheels and hubcaps deep into the forest. Fluttershy wakes up in a instant. From her mouth emerged a noise that's barely audible. Sunset quickly a woke to soft crying, she checks her clock. 12:43. "Fluttershy?" She looks down as Shy looks up.

"What's wrong?"

"N-N-Nightmare...."She said while still in tears.

"Shh." Sunset rubbed Fluttershy's arm.

"T-Thanks."

Sunset reached for Fluttershy, her hand brushing the strand of hair off her cheek, as it slides ever so lightly past her ear, Sunset's thumb rubbed softly, caressing her earlobe. Her fingers supporting the back of her head, Sunset lean in and firmly yet seductively pressed their lips together, She could feel Fluttershy quickly inhale pulling the air from Sunset's own lungs their moist with desire, Sunset pull her body closer and embrace her holding her tightly against her feeling the race of their hearts as one. They pull away as Fluttershy glowed. She had no idea this was going to happen, that she was going to land with Sunset. This brought her to tears, unable to think straight, she followed her new lovers motion. Making sure this was perfect it was the first time after all. Sunset went in for a second making their lips smack together, Fluttershy moved as Sunset ended up on top still connected. Fluttershy was kissing her deeply and hugging her close. Her emotions were like a explosion. This is wrong, she's her best friend. No, this was perfect. This was how it's supposed to be. Fluttershy loves Sunset. She just needed a push.

Sunset pulled away as they both smiled. "Wow." Shy panted.

"I'll make sure that happens everyday. If you answer me a question."

"Sure... Anything."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Of course, but don't you like Flash?" Shy asked as Sunset laid down beside her.

"I did until he got a major crush on our lavender friend from another world." Sunset said as she moved closer to her."

Fluttershy placed her head upon Sunset's chest. "I really love you..." Fluttershy's eyes drifted close.

"I love you too." Sunset joins Fluttershy into the dream world.

Comments ( 7 )

Amazing cover art

Is she doing a Homura cosplay?

Meh. I'm not really a big fan of Lesbian ships or stories. But this is still written pretty well.

6423780 Probably not then. She might. IDK tbh

Okay this is pretty cute is there going to be more?

Login or register to comment