• Published 5th Aug 2015
  • 2,987 Views, 7 Comments

The Return of Clutterstep (Clean) - Luminous Spark



This is the clean version of my way of thimking for the comic 'A Princess's Tears' by Silver Quill on youtube. It was really sad and if you've seen other fanfics youll see i like to expand on the endings especially sad ones. I hope you like this.

  • ...
 7
 2,987

The Return of Clutterstep (Clean)

Author's Note:

All rights for the OC Clutterstep go to Silver Quill on youtube. Also to anyone who finds this thank you for taking you time to read it. it means a lot to me. :twilightsheepish: As soon as i finish a drawing protaining to these two i'll scan it and use it as the cover art here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/tgcsilver (MLP-Silver Quill)

It felt like forever since Clutterstep last saw Twilight even though it was just a month ago. As he was walking around town moping at him not seeing his love he saw her castle. He marveled at the spectacle of Twilight's crystal castle and made up his mind to go and take a look at it.



After a little bit of a walk he decided to open the doors and go in. Thankfully nopony was there do to the lack of greeting.

He knew Twilight was going to be the only one there for a while but she wasn't there yet. As he looked around he saw that there wasn't much in the place making it seem recently made.



He continued through the halls as he was in awe of the detail in the castle.



After quite a bit of wandering around he found himself at was he thought was Twilight's room. Which was furnished with seven beds. One big one, assuming to be hers, and six in a semicircle at the end of the room. He walked around a bit first and then to the window to see the view.



"Wow, this is amazing.", he said as he could see all of Ponyville from here. The view was nothing compared to Twilight. What he wouldn't give to see her again. "Twilight...", he said as he started crying.



As Clutterstep kept exploring he noticed it was getting late and went back to the bedroom. He got into her bed an fell asleep within minutes.



It was a few hours when he heard the sound of doors being slammed shut. He knew nopony else should be here yet.



"What a day.", the voice said in an annoyed tone. "Time to get to bed." Clutterstep could tell that it was a mare.



She made her way to the bedroom where he was and he promptly got out of bed and hid behind one of the smaller ones at the end of the room.



When the pony opened the door he let out a slight gasp and dropped back behind the bed. "Hello? Who's there?", the voice said.



It was Twilight. He couldn't believe it. A month later and he finally got to see her again.



He got up on his hooves and peaked over the head rest. He could see her getting out of her dress. He blushed at the sight and fell backwards onto his butt. "Ow.", he said before clamping his mouth shut.



"I know you're there. Come out.", she said getting confused as to who could be in her castle now. The rest of the place didn't have much so her friends didn't live here yet. And she could've sworn she locked the doors the day before.



Clutterstep got nervous and then walked out from behind the bed. "Hello.", he said nervously. When he got out he saw her brushing her hair in the mirror.



In a suspicious tone she asked the pony she didn't see yet, "What are you doing in my cast....." That's when she saw in the corner of her eye. "Clu...Clutterstep?", she said holding back tears.



"How you doing?", he said awkwardly.



She got up an ran to him crying a bit and gave him a hug and gave him a hug. "Oh Clutterstep, What are you doing here?", she asked after she broke the hug and was whipping tears from her face.



"I knew that it was going to be just you were going to be the only one here for a bit I didn't know you were gonna be here today. I actually bumped into the side of you house. I'm still confused how I could and decided to explore the place."



"I don't even care. Me having you back is all that matters.", she said as she stopped crying.



"Is it okay if stay?", he asked before he got into her bed.



"Yes. I'd love that.", she stated as she got into bed with him. She snuggled up to him and in no time she was fast asleep. It took him longer because of the beauty next to him but a few minutes later he fell asleep too.



The next morning after they got up Twilight wrote a letter to her friends to come to the castle.



It was a few hours later when they arrived. They were chatting away trying to figure out why she wanted them there.



She greeted them at the door. "Hello.", she said trying not to laugh like a little filly.



"Hey Twilight.", they all said in unison.



"So what did ya'll want us for Twilight?", Applejack asked.



"There is someone I want you to meet.", She said trying to hide her blushing. "Come here honey."



He rounded the corner and was nervous at meeting her friends. He walked to the entrance and stood next to Twilight. "Hello everypony.", he said nervously as he walked to them.



"Now who is this darling?", Rarity asked since none of them have ever seen him before.



"This is Clutterstep. My coltfriend.", she said as she wrapped a hoof around him.



He blushed hard as she told them about what happened during the coronation.



She mentioned he wanted to see her so badly that he crashed the coronation party. She told them about how he tried to save her from to "evil" mares even though they were in a droste maze and then she had to save him. They had built a relationship long before that point.



"Awww…that's sweet.", Rarity giggled.



After that Twilight asked Clutterstep if she could go out and catch up with her friends.



"Sure. I'll wait here for you."



"Thanks.", she said before giving him a kiss.



With that she went out with her friends to dinner.



A few hours later she returned to the castle by herself. She was excited to get back to her Clutterstep. When she walked inside she saw that he was asleep on her bed. She shut the door to her room waking him.



"What the?", he spouted as he woke up, "Oh it's you."



"Sorry.", she apologized.



"It's okay. Come here.", he said patting the bed next to him.



Twilight ran and jumped onto him giving him a long passionate kiss before snuggling up to him. They both fell asleep in minutes.



The next morning they both got up with Clutterstep walking to the front door.



"I'll be right back Twily.", he said before he left.



He walked around town talking to himself. "I hope she'll say yes. I know it'll be a surprise for her."



He eventually found his way to the jewelers and walked inside. "Hello. Anypony there?", he asked.



"I'll be right there.", the jeweler said. After he came out he asked, "So who's the lucky lady?"



"My mare friend, Twilight Sparkle.", he responded sheepishly whilst rubbing the back of his neck.



The jeweler coughed before asking, "Twilight Sparkle? As in Princess Twilight Sparkle? The new princess that had done about every feet necessary to become one is a span of about a year?"



"Yeah, that’s right."



"Wow. You are so damn lucky."



"I know. I never thought that I would ever get with her."



"On that note, you want a pendant, necklace, or ring?"



"I'd like a ring. I'm gonna ask her to marry me when I get back."



"Okay then. What's your price range?"



Clutterstep's response was dropping a big bag of bits on the counter.



"I know what ring will work.", he said before disappearing to the back room. He came back with a beautiful ring. "This is the best ring I have. It is twenty-four karat gold with two twenty karat diamonds embedded in it."



"I'll take it."



The jeweler put it in a black silk lined box and handed it to him.



"Thank you sir.", he said before grabbing his change and walking out of the store



"Good luck."



He made his way back to the castle eager to hear what she has to say. He went in to find her sitting in the sitting on her bed.



"Hey. So what did you go and get?", Twilight asked.



"I went and got this for you.", he responded before showing her the black box. He opened it to reveal the ring. "What do you think?"



"I love it! But, what's it for?", she asked.



"Well…", he said as he started to blush, "Twilight?"



"Yes dear?"



"Will you marry me?"



"Yes! Yes I will!", she said before running to him and giving him a big hug and a kiss.



"How about tomorrow?", he asked.



"Sure. I'll send out the invites."



"You should go buy a dress too. I want to be surprised."



*The Next Day*



At around noon Clutterstep had gotten ready to go to the church for his wedding. He was wearing a three piece suit with a rose in the lapel. "I hope this goes well.", he says to himself before leaving.



When he gets there he notices that a lot of people turned up. Everyone from her friends to Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and…"Oh crud.", he said as he noticed Shining Armor.



"Hey come here you.", he gestured to Clutterstep who was standing in the doorway.



"Yes sir?", he stated as he walked up to him.



"You better treat my sister with respect.", he demanded.



"Coming from the guy who never showed up to the train station to see his OWN sister when she came to visit. Twice.", he responded.



"Why you little?", he said angrily.



"Brother will you leave him alone."



"Hey Twily., Clutterstep greeted her. "Where is your wedding gown?"



"It's in the back. Get ready its about to start.", she reminded them.



After the wedding started and the CMC spread flower pedals along the isle Clutterstep eventually had walked up.



Celestia started the introduction. "And now presenting Princess Twilight Sparkle." Everyone turned to the door to see her walking through.



"Holy cow.", Clutterstep said at the sight. She was wearing a beautiful whit dress with a medium train with swirl ruffles going from her hips down to the end of the dress. On the chest there was a purple gem sewn into it surrounded by five smaller gems.



When she walked up to the alter she said, "You look handsome."



"Thanks and you look so gorgeous in that dress.", he responded.



After the typical speech of how they met and the vows they got to the end.



"Twilight, do you take Clutterstep do be your lawfully wedded husband?", Celestia asked.



"I do.", she responded.



"And you Clutterstep, do you take Twilight do be your lawfully wedded wife?"



"I do.", he said trying to keep from crying.



"Then I pronounce you mare and stallion. You may kiss the bride."



The two of them leaned in and kissed passionately before breaking it and waving to everyone as they left and went to the foyer. They had met up with Cadence.



"I'm so proud of you Twilight to finally find someone to settle down with.", she said.



Clutterstep saw Shining Armor walking up to them.



"Eep.", he squealed before hiding behind Twilight.



"Look I'm sorry for getting on your case before.", Shining apologized. "I'm just really protective of my sister and just hope that she'll be alright."



"It's okay.", he said still a little nervous. "I will always treat her right.", he said before kissing her on the cheek. "Let's go honey.", he said before grabbing her by the hoof.



After a long walk to the castle the got undressed and went to the bedroom for some much needed rest.



"I hope this lasts forever.", Twilight said happily.



"Me too. Because now matter what obstacle we face or problem we find we will always overcome it.", Clutterstep responded. "I love you Twilight."



"I love you too Clutterstep."



With that they went off to bed for the first time as a married couple.

Comments ( 7 )

love can't wait for more!

7102705 Also, if you want to add a chapter just send me an email with what you wrote and put you're fimfiction name in the subject so I'll know it's you. It'll be appreciated. Email: lightningspark76@gmail.com

7117987 i more idea give. then write.

Trooper.......You. Pen. Drawing board. Now.




please:fluttercry:

I came up with a more realistic sadder take of this. Clutter dose not see Twilight Sparkles again for many reasons is getting chased away for some reason by ponies, added Twilight is in a sense royalty so even if Clutter Step saw her again he would not be able to marry her, and he will gets old unless an immortal spell is provided.

I thought of a sober sad idea of where Clutter Step despite wanting to see Twilight again he is Older and approaching death doors the promise that Clutter Step and Twilight would see each other holds true but the idea of this is despite Twilight considering Clutter as her special somepony she decides she is I move with Clutter Step to little too late.
Why simple knowing Twilight she has a hard time admitting her feelings, she would take too long too see that time passes quickly, her duties will prevent her from being able to think about Clutter as he is not a major part of he rlife, like her friends are, added an overprotective Shining Armor and Spike do not help, Clutter may aoso stay out of sight thought out all mlp season's that by the time he shows up again he older and showing signs of aging and their is a chance Clutter might move on and fallen for another.

This idea of mine is meant to have a real like sad story romance feel tone where by the time Twilight recalls Clutter and what her feeling are for Clutter Step, Twilight if she disdained Clutter she will find he old and not long from death that Twilight realise she will out live even those she loves unless a miracle happens for Clutter, or Twilight will look and look but never find utter for some reason only knowing him from her memory of him.

Ok, that went way to fast. Also, they have seen clutterstep before. And, is this going to continue?

Login or register to comment