• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 988 Views, 12 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Wicked as Syn - Ksfn



A creature that should have never existed tries to find its place in the ruined world of Equestria

  • ...
14
 12
 988
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

6238232 I'm not really going for a realistic approach and don't think my story is struggling in that regard at all and the quote I was looking for was "The portal to hell is opened with the incantation of good intentions" from the original Fallout: Equestria.

6238414
Well thank you for the offer but I'm not looking for additional help. And I think the quote from FoE is derived from the Einstein quote.

God dammit why did she have to say that:raritycry:

Oh lord. The more I read into this and the more I see the characters from both of your works interact the more I see this all going terribly wrong (not bad story wise, going wrong like "holy shit!") and that's what sets Sortliege up in Dirty Deeds.

And if it's what I think then something really really bad is going to happen when this ends. I don't know what, but by god it's going to be a disaster.

I liked it, shame it got Cancelled. Either way i liked it.

I wonder if we will see Syn in Dirty Deeds.

Login or register to comment