• Published 21st Jun 2015
  • 1,562 Views, 6 Comments

It just had to be a Lamia - Mr Wolf



Fluttershy gets turned into a lamia, and she gets an uncharacteristic idea.

  • ...
17
 6
 1,562

New powers New idea New victem

After having a mental breakdown (not only because of how she changed but also the fact that she remembered that it was irreversible) she sat there wondering.

What will my friends think? What can i do with this body? How will I make Twilight and the others join me?

As she wondered, her thoughts became more, dark, seductive, lustful, assertive. Then came a headache, flooding her mind with information on how to use her new powers: Hypnosis with her eyes, paralysis venom on her barbs, sleep venom in her teeth and how to convert others, into lamias, with all three.

Slithering across the room, she began to conjure up her plans. First, she will need to see if she can still fly with such a heavy tail, so that when she converts Rainbow Dash, the cyan pegasus doesn't flip out. Next she needs to find a way to lure all of her friends without them getting suspicious. Finally, she needs to find out what she can and can not eat. With her plan made up, Fluttershy slipped outside. During the times when she was passed out, it turned to night, perfectly concealing her actions as she tried to fly. After five attempts she managed to get her entire body ten feet into the air, before landing softly on her tail.

She then went inside, unaware that Angel and the other animals had witnessed what she had become, and waited for morning.

When Celestia's sun broke through the lamia's had she awoken. she didn't bother putting on clothes (her scales already looked like a shirt) and then grabbed her phone and dialed Rainbow Dash.

"Hello" came Rainbow's voice
"Hey Rainbow Dash can you come over to my cottage, I got a great surprise for you."
"Sure, be there in five" then the phone went dead.

Fluttershy then proceeded to close every curtain in her house and then hid on the ceiling. Then came the knocking. "Come in." she said.
The door opened and Rainbow Dash stepped through, not noticing a yellow tail close the door and locking it.

It was at that moment that Fluttershy dropped down from the ceiling, and before Rainbow Dash could react to the silhouette in the dim light, coils of snake wrapped around her. Then, her vision was instantly obscured int colours that almost immediately hypnotised her. Fluttershy then injected some of the paralysis venom into her prey so if she did break out of the gaze she would be unable to move. The lamia then bit down with her fangs on the cyan prey's neck, rendering her asleep from the venom in her teeth.

Looking at her soon to be lamia, she decided to act quickly because Rainbow Dash can wake up in moments, even if she was given enough anesthetics to tranquilize a herd of rhinos. Fluttershy opened her mouth, and swallowed Rainbow Dash whole. She then waited. After a few minutes, she began to feel pain in her abdomen. Then, a gap opened up and an egg, the size of a large box, came out, before the gap closed. The egg, cyan with rainbow stripes on the middle, sat there for a full minute before it started to hatch. Shell piece after shell piece until in its place, was Rainbow Dash with a lamia's tail.

Comments ( 5 )

More please. Screw the likes and dislikes. More!

This is different.:raritywink::moustache:

This is good! A little bit fast, but really good!

i see more likes then dislikes continue with the story

Login or register to comment