• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 166 Views, 2 Comments

After Banishment - Marina44664



what happend between the time of Luna's Banishment and the show premiere.

  • ...
 2
 166

Chapter Four

Starswirl sighed. he hoped Celestia would do as he said, but he had no Guarantee, especially as he had no authority over her, except maybe as a mentor. He shook his head, no, even then he had little to nothing he guessed. after all, it had been age's since the last lesson, no he doubted she saw that anymore. he shook his head again, this time to clear it. he had to meet with the other advisers, in fact, he was almost there now. as he opened the door all the other advisers turned to look at him, then he was bombarded with questions the other expected him to answer.

"ONE AT A TIME!" Starswirl Yelled to make him self heard over the sound of the other pony's. Silence fell, then he continued. "Milk and Honey, what where you saying?" he asked, knowing she was at least sensible, and would ask some thing besides "why is the castle in ruin?" and "how much money will this cost us?" granted, that was true of the others as well, (most of the time) but she had always seemed to him as the most sensible.

"What is going on with Celestia? and do we know what happened to Luna? the pale yellow mare asked, staring at Starswirl over her glasses.

Starswirl swallowed a little, he had hoped not to have to cover that yet, but that was foilish of him he knew. he spoke. "Celestia is very upset after the battle for reasons i do not quite understand yet, but i believe it has to do with Luna disappearing. and no, we do not know what exactly happened yet.

"What do you think happened?"

Starswirl swallowed again, glad his beard hid it when he did so. "i don't know. i have suspicions, but i do not want to spread rumors before we know for sure." this was true, but it was not all of it, he also did not want to get carried away thinking about it, after all.... no! he would not think of it at this time. after all, that simply could not happen, could it? thankfully, the other advisers did not press him for more info.

"well then, how are we going to deal with this? if the other nations find out what position we are in, they may decide to go to war!" that was Gold Spear, the military adviser. "as much as i would love to beat the stuffing out of our enemies, this is bad timing for it! Bartholomule commented that he was worried that the Griffons might, as Equestria was not in the best terms with them, nor with Saddle-Arabia.

Milk and Honey broke in. "that's all well and good to worry about the other nations, but what about ours? Equestria needs Celestia and Luna, and now they can't help keep it together, as one is Distrait, and the other Missing!"

Starswirl looked up from where he was looking over notes. "She has a point you know, if we can't keep Equestria together, who cares what Griffons are doing?"

"I Care!" both Gold Spear and Bartholomule cried at once.

"which is good, but Equestria has it's own needs, that need looked at first."

They spoke some more, then Money Bags Spoke up, "how about the Castle? it's going to cost a lot of money to pay for repairs."

Starswirl paused mid writing notes, "I was thinking we build a new Castle. it's expensive i know," he cut across Money Bag's complaint, "but so are repairs, and as Celestia's Friend and adviser i feel she needs to be closer to the citizens, and the settlement near it never took off as a capital. most ponys near it are ether brave, stupid, or desperate to be near the princess." he knew that this was not a popular opinion, but he thought it was accurate. and anyway, it was not a very good capital.

Milk and Honey pointed out that this was a decision they should not make themselves anyway, at least, not right away, as it would effectively move the capital, and this ended the discussion.

they spoke for a while longer, then left to go about there respective jobs. as Starswirl left, he ran into Stuffed Shirt.

"What's this? did the meeting just end with out me?

"Well, yes. we have no need to wait for you, any decision we made is temporary, and will change if Celestia sees fit."

"but i am the heir! do i not have a say?"

Starswirl shrugged. "you did not show up in time, and we have other work to do. speaking of, i need to get back, goodbye."

as he left he saw Stuffed Shirt turn and go in a huff, and rolled his eyes. "some pony's have no respect for the work that needs done." he sighed, and returned to his study.

Author's Note:

hey! sorry for the delay, i just could not get myself to write, for which i am sorry. so, what did you guys think of the chapter? i would like to know. :twilightsmile:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment