• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 166 Views, 2 Comments

After Banishment - Marina44664



what happend between the time of Luna's Banishment and the show premiere.

  • ...
 2
 166

Chapter One

Celestia landed on the ground with the Elements clattering to the floor all around her, but she payed no Attention to them. "Luna......." She choked out her sisters name. Looking skyward, she yelled, "LUNA!" Then she fell to the floor sobbing.



Starswirl was searching the wrecked palace frantically, looking for the Alicorn sisters, Hoping to find them both, but fearing he would only find one of them, or worse, only finding the mare calling herself nightmare moon, or nothing at all. Then, out of no where, some one yelled, "LUNA!" It was Celestia! Starswirl would know that voice anywhere! Breathing a sigh of relief that at lest one was alright, he set off at a gallop in the direction the sound came from.


Starswirl came to a stop at the sound of sobbing coming from the throne room, well, what was left of it any way. He slowly walked in and saw Celestia lying on the floor near the middle of the room crying. as he neared, he noticed the Elements scattered around her, but for the moment ignored them. He walked over to her and placed a comforting hoof on her shoulder, she looked up at him with tears streaming down her face, and threw herself at him in a hug. He held her for several minutes before ether spoke.

“Starswirl, she, she's, she's gone. I, I sent her away!”

“I know, it'll be okay.”

As he said this he wondered if that was true.

Author's Note:

hey, so this is my first story! hope you like it. if you find any mistakes please tell me, thanks!