• Published 9th May 2015
  • 1,598 Views, 9 Comments

What Does This Thing Do? - Penguin_Pop34



Sonata spied Rainbow Dash practicing motorcross for the Friendship Games and gives it a try.

  • ...
3
 9
 1,598

MY MOTORCYCLE!!

"Ugh. I can't, I just can't," Aria groaned as Sonata ate a taco.

"I may or may not have stole it from Taco Bell," Sonata giggled, spitting out pieces of taco.

"Oh my god, Sonata. More like millions of tacos that YOU ate," Adagio said, along with millions of facepalms.

Its been a month ever since the Battle of the Bands. Their pendants were shattered, and they were stranded on the streets. Their goals were ruined, and their only talent, was broken and ripped into pieces right in front of them.

"Well at least I got some food- OOH! A poster!" Sonata squealed. She sprinted to the school.

"Please god, make her shut up," Aria begged.

"Hmm," Sonata looked at the poster. "Friendship Games. Interesting."

Sonata snuck as quietly in the night, her shadow reflected off the buildings. Her messy turquoise and blue hair flowed in the wind as she peeked around a corner.

Rainbow Dash and Sunset Shimmer were sitting on the front steps of the school. "Thanks Shimmie. I appreciate you keeping me company. Can you come back tomorrow at, let's see," Rainbow squinted to see her watch. "Ten in the morning?"

Sunset nodded her head. Her fiery hair swayed in the wind. "Sure. Why not. Got nothing better to do."

The two girls walked to where Sonata was hiding. "Crap!" Sonata cringed and sprinted to a dark ally.

After the footsteps fade away until there was complete silence, Sonata swiftly ran towards the back of the school.

She conveniently found an abandoned flashlight on the grass and turned it on. "Hmm, the motorcycles should be around here."

The flashlight beamed in the murky night as Sonata stepped in the grass. five minutes of pointless looking later, she finally found bright colored motercycles, all perfectly parked one by one.

Jackpot! Sonata turned off the flashlight and abandoned it again on the ground.

She found a piece of wet paper from the rain that she assumed was taped on the motorcycles. She managed to read it.

DO NOT RIDE WITHOUT PERMISSION. EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS!

"Who FREAKING CARES," Sonata carelessly threw the paper away.

She hopped onto the motorcycle.

"Now how do you turn this thing on?" Sonata looked everywhere for the on switch. The front, the back, heck, even the wheels.

She looked everywhere. She had enough. "UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" Sonata groaned.

o00o

"UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

"Adagio, did you hear something?" Aria asked, eating Sonata's leftover tacos.

Adagio paused eating her taco. "Yeah. Was that Sonata, or a dying lion?"

"UUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!" for another 4 minutes. Sonata catched her breath.

I feel better now. Sonata thought.

Sonata turned around to find a pouch with bright, keys in them. "SO IT WAS BEHIND ME THIS WHOLE TIME!? UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH-"

After experiencing technical difficulties...

"Okay! Here we go!" Sonata turned the key to hear motor noises. This is what I'm talkin' about!

She pressed the pedal, the motorcycle abruptly skittered around the track. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Sonata screamed.

"HOW THE HECK DO I DRIVE THIS THING!!??" She held the handles and uncontrollably turned sharp corners and sawed through the grass.

"WHHHRRRRR" the motorcycle screeched across the streets (luckily the street is empty). Sonata's eyes widen, and she maneuvered around a traffic light, a deer, a telephone pole, and a weirdly placed tree.

But the motorcycle had other plans. It made weird noises that Sonata assumed that wasn't normal. "No, no, no, no, no," she said as the motorcycle headed straight for the grocery store!

The glass doors smashed into little pieces, a few shards of glass scraped her, but she was okay. she bumped into tons of cans and people were screaming in panic. "Excuse me, pardon, sorry, WHY DO I DO THINGS!!!" Sonata screeched as she crashed into the cash register.

"EEEPPP!" Sonata crashed into a wall and fell off. Her vision blurred as she laid helplessly on the ground. The motorcycle crashed on the shelf.

Sonata felt a sharp pain in her head. Before she went unconscious, she saw a man, yelling, "Hey! Come here! This woman needs help!"

o00o

"It's been an hour. WHERE IS SONATA!?" Adagio yelled.

"Maybe we should check the school. I saw her sneak into the track," Aria suggested.

"Fine. She's probably went to Taco Bell instead to eat more tacos."

They got up from the dirty sidewalk and walked towards the school. "Hmm, she's not here," Adagio said.

"HURRY, GET THE STRETCHER!" A voice cried.

"What the!?" Aria said, running towards the noise.

They saw an unconscious Sonata, on a stretcher. People were carrying her to an ambulance. "SONATA!" Adagio screamed.

30 minutes later...

"Is she going to be okay?" Aria anxiously asked.

"She's still asleep. Luckily it's just a minor strike in the head. She'll be recovering soon," The doctor said, tapping on his clipboard.

The two dazzlings sat in the waiting room. The clock was ticking really loud. "Tick tock, tick tock."

"OH, SHUT UP YOU STUPID CLOCK!" Aria yelled.

Adagio put her hand on Aria's shoulder, shaking her head. Aria started to calm down.

"Excuse me? Sonata's awake, you can visit her now," The nurse said.

They got up from their seats and went to see Sonata.

"Hiiii... Dagi? Ari? Why am I here? And why is there spinning unicorns hovering over me?" Sonata slurred.

Aria giggled in relief. "Like she couldn't get any stupider."

"How are you feeling?" Adagio asked.

"Uhhh, good? Why?" Sonata asked.

"You fell unconscious after riding a motorcycle. Apparently," Aria said.

"Hmmm?" Sonata fell asleep again.

Rainbow abruptly opened the door. "HEY! WHO STOLE MY MOTORCYCLE-"

Sonata woke up. "Eep!"

Rainbow's eye's widen, to see the Dazzlings that battled them at the Battle of the Bands. "What are you doing here!!?"

"Whee! I'm a little teacup, short and stout!" Sonata slurred again.

"Yeah! That's why!" Adagio said.

Adagio, Aria, and a weak Sonata began to laugh. Rainbow slowly walked away and ran out of the hospital doors.

"Yay! Taco butterflies are fluttering over me!" Sonata swayed her hands back and forth.

Aria sighed, then smiled. "So much for bribing her from tacos."

Comments ( 9 )

That's awesome! :pinkiehappy:BTW it's Friendship Games, but the story is still awesome!

5957806 Thanks! And I'll fix it right away! :pinkiehappy:

Awesome and amazingly adorable!!! LOVE IT!!! :pinkiegasp::scootangel:

Well, that was silly.

Shimmie! It's such a cute nickname, why did I never thought of that? I had fun, thanks for the story :twilightsmile:.

Comment posted by josue deleted Dec 19th, 2015

5957954 thank you I can totally imagine the story happening in a mlp film

I enjoyed this story as I got a good laugh from it. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment