• Published 11th Apr 2015
  • 1,002 Views, 14 Comments

Everything is clear - MuhahaSquirrel



When Cheese Sandwich lends Pinkie Pie his glasses when they were both young, Pinkie Pie keeps them, but they are no ordinary glasses.

  • ...
2
 14
 1,002

Myeyereallyhurtshelpmeinjitus

Author's Note:

Enjoy! Feel free to point out any mistakes, I won't mind.

~Glitter

"Oh, Pinkie Pie, you still have my glasses!" Cheese sandwich laughed, while I rummaged through the rest of my old stuff.

"What?"

"My glasses, remember? That day when I stumbled into Ponyville, and we fell in love immediately?"

I remembered all right!

I was throwing a huge party for one of my PFF'S, until I met eyes with Cheese Sandwich, the lonely pony with the goofy glasses on, who was fidgeting in a corner. He was so cute! I chucked one of the rubber chickens I was juggling at him, trying hard to get this mysterious pony's attention. He stared at me, as if he'd never seen a pink pony balancing on a rubber ball, juggling 3 rubber chickens before.

"Hello! I'm Pinkie Pie! Cool glasses. I always wanted some, but I haven't been poking my eyeballs hard enough yet, hopefully, one day, my time will come when I poke my eyeball out of my face and get my well deserved pair of pink ones."

I noticed he had the rubber chicken on his back, and knew it was the right idea to throw it at him.

"Hello, Pinkie Pie, I'm Cheese Sandwich. Is this a party? I've never been invited to one because I was such a loner, where I lived. Oh, thanks for Boneless, I love him!"

"Boneless?"

"I called that rubber chicken you gave me Boneless. And these glasses are only reading glasses, by the way. And I don't really need them, you can have them if you want?"

"Ooh meh gawd! You are giving me your glasses? Thank you so much!" I screamed reaching out for a hug. He hugged me back, and we automatically fell in love with each other.

***

"Ohhhh yeah! I can remember, I knew you were the right pony to hook up with!"

"And I knew you were."

We stared into each other's souls until there was a knock on our door.

"Come in!"

Rainbow Dash came inside.

"Hey!" She said. "I just wanted to come in for a visit, as I haven't seen you two in-"

She suddenly picked up my special glasses, snorting with laughter.

"what are these stupid things?!" Asked a giggling Rainbow Dash, tossing them from one dirty hoof to the other.

"Get off my glasses!" I bellowed, snatching them from her and hooking them behind my ears, making my eyesight all blurry.

"OK, OK, fiestypants! I wasn't doing no harm! Anyway, I'll leave you two to whatever romantic things you were up to, while I go back to my fiancé, Soarin. Seeyah suckers!"

She flew out of the window, shattering the glass.

"I didn't know my glasses meant so much to you, Pinkie!" Said Cheesy, a smile on his little face.

"They remind me of when we were both little, a time of my life what I NEVER want to forget."

I started crying, realising how close I was to losing something I treasured with all my heart. As my tears soaked into the lenses of the most precious thing I had, a tingling sensation ran down my spine, as a cartoon speech bubble appeared above Gummy's and Cheese's heads.

What in Equestria? I thought. I took my priceless glasses off to rub my tears away. Oh good, the bubbles have gone now. I put my glasses back on, and the speech bubbles reappeared, but this time the speech bubbles had writing inside. Cheese Sandwich's bubble said:

Ugh...trust Rainbow Dash to brag about marrying Soarin'. Me and Pinkie Pie will get married eventually! Yeah eventually. Maybe she doesn't like me enough.

His expression changed from happy, to sad.

What the hay? Cheese is the most loved thing in my life! How does he not know that?

I read Gummy's speech bubble:

Bleh

Well that meant a lot to me.

I took my glasses off, the bubbles disappeared,
I put them on again and surprise, surprise! They were back!
Off, gone,
On,back,
Off, gone,
On,back,
Off, gone,
On,back,

I suddenly realised the glasses were making these speech bubbles appear.

I kept them on, staring at Cheese Sandwich, until all the text disappeared and came up with some new words that were popping into Cheesy's mind:

Why is she staring at me like that?... Its kinda creeping me out. But those blue eyes aren't! Wow they are so hypnotizing, and blue, and bright, and cute. I would be so embarrassed if she was reading my mind at this moment in time! I love her so much I could explode right now, into little mouse sized bits of cheese. Oh gawd, what if I was really made out of cheese, and one of Fluttershy's mice escaped and ate me head off. Ha that would be funny! I'd just be all like 'Oh hey, look at me i'm headless!' and I'd be banging into everything and faceplanting the floor! Wait! No I wouldn't, I wouldn't have a face! my mistake, I meant neckplanting the floor

Ok... And Gummy's said:

Bleh...Bleh bleh! Blou bleh! blou bleh bloa?

I totally know what that means.

Anyway, these glasses were magical! I assume when I got them wet, when the tears trickled down my upset face, it soaked into the plastic frame, and the glass lenses, messing up the inside, making them go all funny.

I decided not to say anything to anypony about them, and to just tell them, I needed them, as I had Myeyereallyhurtshelpmeinjitus. Yeah! They will totally believe that's a real disease, so my secret will be safe! Ah... I'm such a genius.

But right now, I'm going to visit Fluttershy, even though everything she is thinking about is probably going to be booooorrrrring! I'm going to proove that when I'm back and tell you all about it!

Tata for now!


~Pinkie

Comments ( 14 )

Yay! Love this so far!

Hey, this is a funny and original idea! Finally! Keep up the good work!

yayz:pinkiehappy:
sh was like MAGIC GLASSES WOWZ:pinkiegasp:

Keep up the good work

This is cute, keep up the good work. :raritywink:

5951109
I'm working on the next chapter for you :pinkiehappy:

5957657 YES! (Sorry, just checking in then leaving)

Very, very strange. Especially towards the end. But then again, you're telling the story from inside Pinkie's mind, so that is to be expected. :pinkiecrazy:

Hiss espression

His expression.

5957990

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by MyChemicalRomano deleted May 11th, 2015

5916574
5854645
5854967
5858758
I'm here to inform you readers that I will be continuing with this story, since Squirrel has lost interest in the show and this story. We were planning on collabing on it and changing the entire plot, but we have decided to not. Sorry, I will do the best I can to continue it! Me and Squirrel have discussed this over Skype, school and messaging and it has been confirmed for me to continue

Me after reading Gummy's bubbles: snorts and giggles

Bleh ... Bleh bleh! Blou bleh! blou bleh bloa?

Oh.

Login or register to comment