• Published 17th Dec 2015
  • 690 Views, 2 Comments

Book of the waves and the wind - Soldragonis



One Hiraishin kunai was all I bought, I really should have been more suspicious. Now I'm in Equestria, and have to deal with the Displaced, a purple unicorn, and worst of all: boredom. At least the first two things and Lulu should help with that.

  • ...
3
 2
 690

Back to live, or not?

Getting trapped in stone for a thousand and some years by the royal sisters is clichè, getting trapped in stone by Discord however, I admit, wasn't something I expected. Who I am? Even though I once went by another name, now I am Minato Namikaze. The Harbour within the winds and waves, 'The Yellow Flash', 'The Shinobi', 'The Sealsmaster', Winner of the 'Strangest Creature In Equestria Award', 'Great Eater of Apples', 'Lover of Donuts', 'He-who-hates-pears', Sennin and 'Oh fuck, it's him'. And yes I had plenty of time to think of those titles. Plenty of time...

But most of all, I was bored. Getting turned into stone in a grove which then is sealed of from the world until some conditions come to pass does that to you, especially if you are trapped for over a thousand years. At first I simply meditated on the nature of my arrival in this world, when that got boring, I meditated on my powers, my gift. Chakra, a force contained within pathways flowing through my body, growing every day, I meditated until I Understood it. I found that the better you understand chakra, the easier it is to control, and I understood it in its entirety. And there was one mistake Discord made when he sealed me. He sealed of my power LEAK. All the power that my body produced but could not hold before, it now had to hold.

A being produces chakra constantly, the amount depending on ones strength of will, their knowledge, their physical prowess, how much chakra they currently hold and how big their pathways are. I stayed sane for over a millenium, I understand chakra in all its aspects, I am frozen at my physical peak, I had said millenium to build up my reserve of chakra, and my pathways are big enough to hold those reserves. I am more chakra then I am flesh and blood.
Granted, said amount of flesh and blood was none at the moment, but you get what I mean, right?

On a sidenote, I still can't decide whether to hug that merchant or kill him. Propably the first one, if I ever meet him. Then I am going to rant at him for dra... Huh a rainbow dome. Those are rare rig--


Twilight looked at her surroundings, all the unatural changes Discord made gone from existence, the chaotic being once more sealed in stone, just like what the princesses entrapped him in. She had this strange feeling that something had changed some great, monumental change happened. Looking around, she found that all her, rather exhausted looking, friends were both the correct color and race. Her own had not changed and everything looked normal. So what had changed?

"Girls? You feel that too, right?"

Rainbow, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie all nodded, looking tired still. Rainbow Dash, loyal friend and the most athletic of them all responded first: "Yeah, this weird tingly feeling right? As if the air itself is crying out in joy? I swear, if it's another bad guy, they have the worst timing ever."

Rarity was quick to respond to her: "Oh my, Rainbow, that was oddly poetic you know? Still, there IS this strange feeling in the air, it feels almost ali--"

"MINATO IS BACK! HUZZAH!" The joyeus scream shook the ground, and, without a doubt came from the strangly alicorn shaped missile speeding towards them. Collectivly, the Bearers gulped in rising trepidation.

"This is going to hurt."


"Ow..."
"Didya have ta crash into us..."
"My head..."
"Pleh..."
"You really couldn't wait to search for him could you, Luna?" This voice was a different one, regal, kind, slightly exparated, but with an unmistakable hint of excitement in it. It belonged to the equally regal, kind and slightly annoyed looking white alicorn known almost universally as Princess Celestia, or, in private, Celly to her sister, the currently strewn on the ground and groaning Princess Luna, a nightblue alicorn that, apparently, forgot how to land in her excitment.
"I am most sorry, young Bearers, for the amount of pain thou must be in..." Luna spoke sheepishly.
"Thou did manage to seal Discord though, and for that, we are grateful, seeing as you somehow revived Minato as well, oh We simply have to find him..."

What a strange name for a pony, the Bearers thought...


Shattering HURT like one wouldn't belive, so the soul of Minato was now flying around in a semi-confused, but mostly pained manner. The rainbow dome had shattered the statue that had, until a few moments ago, held his soul imprisoned. Once the soul was capable of forming coherent thoughts again, it was quick to state one paticular thought:
"Why am I not dead? Or am I and this is just the time it takes for my soul to vanish into the afterli- no I still have my Yang-chakra, so I can't be dead... Please, oh whatever gods are out there, tell me I'm not suddenly a user of HEAVEN'S FEEL."

The deities were, as always, in a rather grandstanding and "you are nothing more than an ant, so why should We answer you" mood and, as such, did not answer.

"I am one, aren't I? Just great..."

The disembodied soul 'looked' around and, finding nothing of interest around, decieded to use his, for this soul was still a male one, rather great power to craft a body to inhabit, succedding in a literal heartbeat, the first one of the new body infact. It really took about fifteen seconds to craft a vessel. And then he jumped into the body, opened his eyes, and winced.

"The world got slower... Something's wrong..." Holding up a mirror created by use of Chakra, Minato looked into his own eyes, his own red eyes with black concentric circles and tomoes. "Ach, verdammt..."

Author's Note:

"Ach verdammt" = "Oh, damn it"
Yeah, first chapter of a new story in the Displaced 'verse. It's something most people are propably gonna whine about, 'Because it's overdone'. I didn't take the sealed by Celestia/Luna/Both approach though...

Comments ( 2 )

Oh please oh please tell me you're continuing this story. Pretty please with ice cream covered in your fav toppings on top.

Seriously, please please please update!

Login or register to comment