• Published 14th Dec 2015
  • 479 Views, 6 Comments

Memory in the crystal - ShadowStorm7



ThunderSword has a crush on a mare named Aqua Night, but what will she think of him when he tells her whom he's related too?

  • ...
5
 6
 479

Complications

I glance over nervously at Aqua Night, it seems as if her mane would set on fire and her eyes would pop out at any moment I sigh. I really, really didn’t want to admit this to Aqua, we’ve been getting along so well so far. I just know she’ll judge me if I tell her, but I know now that I must. Not only because I feel bad but because this is something I think she should know, maybe she wont take it well an maybe she will but I just know that no matter what I have to tell her. I finally have the confidence to face Aqua who sends me a questioning look. I guess I can’t hide it from her forever.

“Yes I am a prince. My Mother and Father are Shining Armor and Princess Cadence, as for my aunt is, well, Princess Twilight. I was keeping it a secret because ponies only really only want me for my title and not my personality and I’m head of the Royal Guard here as well. I just thought you would be like everypony else and only want me for being a Prince and not for who I am. I was tried being judged, not to mention being bounced from every mare to mare to mare in The Crystal Empire I wanted to keep it from you because I didnt want the same thing to happen, I really like you Aqua Night and I’m so sorry, can you ever forgive me?” I say with a small smile showing her my sparkling white teeth. My family is embarrassing enough as it is, and having the mare I really like find out is even worse, especially when I have been keeping it from her for all this time. She may never forgive me. Pinkie pie is always popping up someplace or another and Twilight’s just a HUGE egghead who always makes me embarrassed! “I really am sorry Aqua Night——

“Why didn’t you tell me?! Why did you insist on keeping this such a big secret!” Aqua protested.

“Aqua, please all I wanted was for this thing we have between us to keep going. That’s why I didn't tell you. You and me, I feel that we have a great relationship. I didn’t want to ruin it with genealogy!” I hope she forgives me, I watch as her eyes go from mad to sad to understanding.

“I’m sorry, I really like you ThunderSword. You're awesome. I don’t want you for your title, I don’t want you for your family heritage, I don’t want you because you're related for awesome ponies known around the globe, I want you…. Because you're you! That’s really all there is to it. I don't want you because of anything else or anyone else. You're a fascinating stallion and I love you!”

We share a brief moment of silence together. “Come on, I know a great park! We can sit on the benches and talk, or have a nice stroll!” I say to Aqua Night getting up and grabbing her hoof. “Come on!” I tell her holding her hoof and running through the crystal streets.

Aqua Night

I let him take my hoof and guide me through the crystal streets. He guides me to the Crystal park and we both sit on a bench. I smile, “You’re smile’s really cute!” He tells me.

“Thanks, you’re cute in general.” I respond back. I giggle and turn back to admire the beautiful park.

“I glance over to LightningSword. Should I tell him? I question myself silently in my head. My thoughts pinging back and forth in my mind. As I debate what to do I hear a voice. And I know it’s not in my head.

“Aqua?!” I feel a hoof on my shoulder.

“Huh?!” I bounce back to reality. “Yeah, Lighting?”

Are you okay?” He asks me, Oh brother I think to myself, I can hear the concern in his voice this time. I feel my head go light. “Uh, yeah, yeah— Um, Actually… no, nothing is okay, Thunder.” I tell him the truth.

“What’s wrong? Oh, wait, is it because of my title? The secret I’ve been keeping since we met?” He glances over nervously afraid that I may say yes.

“No, NO. Of course that’s not it! It’s that I have to go back, tomorrow. you know, I mean I was only here for work and then I found you, and I mean yeah, we have an awesome relationship and all but I was only here on a business trip. My train leaves tomorrow.” I can’t even bring myself to met his eyes but I know he is looking at me. Thinking. Tears well in my eyes “I’m sorry.” I say to him. He hesitates to respond at first. “It’s okay, why can’t you stay here?”

I look up at him, “Because, I have a lot going for me.”

“That’s okay, if you move here you’ll have tons of opportunities!” I shake my head

“ThunderSword, please… walk me to the train station, tomorrow.” I get up, I can’t face him anymore, now that I had to break his heart. I walk back to my hotel pondering in my mind if what I just said to him was right or not. “Tomorrow is another day.” I tell myself and open the door to my room.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait me and my partner for this fic have both been busy enjoy. In the begining there not together they just reveal they have a crush on each other

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment