• Published 14th Dec 2015
  • 477 Views, 6 Comments

Memory in the crystal - ShadowStorm7



ThunderSword has a crush on a mare named Aqua Night, but what will she think of him when he tells her whom he's related too?

  • ...
5
 6
 477

A questioning Relationship Status

Aqua Night

I look around my room desperate for something to do, I walk over to my window and look down upon the quiet Crystal covered kingdom that was so quiet there was not even a peep of noise, which for me was a big difference from my little apartment on the fourth floor in Manehatten. I walked back to my bed, took some deep breaths and got under the covers. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and looked around my room, "Omigosh that was a horrible dream" I tell myself as I walk over to my vanity and brush my hair. "Hehe, at least it wasn't real right?" I tell myself looking at my reflection in the mirror. I refer to my bad dream last night that had something to do with changelings and ThunderSword being kidnapped by them, but I couldn't quite remember the full dream. Just one little snippet of the dream.

"Omigosh!" I almost scream at the top of my lungs. I totally forgot that ThunderSword was giving me a tour of The Crystal Empire!" I run over to my bed and look at the clock on my nightstand. "Oh! My! Gosh!" I tell myself not taking my eyes off the clock. "Where was I supposed to meet him?! And at what time was I supposed to be there?" I say to myself trying to wrack my brain from yesterday. "Oh god! I look at my vanity again. I begin to open the drawers frantically. "Ah, no, no, no, NO, NO" I start pulling papers out of the drawers like a manic. I keep pulling out papers. "Yes! I found it! It was here all along! Yay. " I look at the piece of paper in my hooves. "The Crystal Cafe, got it, 9:30AM. I look back the clock, as I read 9:23AM. "Ah! How did time fly?! I'd better get going, if I want to meet ThunderSword at the Cafe!" I grab my camera and the camera bag and stuff the camera in the bag and run out the door. I run downstairs and into the lobby. I run out through the automatic doors and run onto the crystal sidewalk. I reach for the outside pocket of the camera bag for the map. "I stick my hoof in the bag and search around. "No!" Oh goodness gracious! I left it in my room, didn't I?" I turn around and start running back into the lobby and run up the stairs. Running out of breath I keep running up more and more stairs. Out of breath I make it to my room. Tired and breathless I open my door. "Wait what?! Why won't the door open? Where is the keycard? I search frantically for the keycard. "Oh no! This day could not get worse? Could it?" I look around for something to help me. "Maybe they have a spare keycard in the lobby!" I run downstairs to the lobby and out of breath run up to the main desk cutting off the pony that was about to check - in. "Do you have a extra keycard to room 4B?!" I ask them looking at the pony behind the desk desperately!

"Hmm... let me check." The pony walks to the back room leaving me waiting. Suddenly a voice comes from behind me.

"Could you not?! I was in front of you and you ran RIGHT in front of me"

"Oh, I'm sorry it's just I have to meet some pony in four min---"

"Lucky you! We have a spare key!" The pony hands me the key and nods.

"Thank you SO much!" I rush back upstairs and get to my floor. I put the keycard into the slot and the door opens. "I could really go for a nap." I say as I walk in the door and look around the table for the map. "Found it!" I grab the map and throw it in my bag. "Great, I still have time to make it! I have three minutes to spare." I run outside and take out the map. I look around for a marking point so I know where I am right now. I find my checkpoint and start running and following the map. I run down the street and take a right and then pass a nice little Farmers Market, a sales pony offered me some carrots but I had to pass. I would've really liked to see the market though, it's so small and looks so cute. Look around at my surroundings and look at the map. "Okay, almost there." I beg myself to hold out a little longer while I try and find the cafe. He said it would be near the Castle and I'm near the Castle, but where is the Cafe? There, right beside me is a nice little cafe and the signs reads The Crystal Cafe.

I walk inside and look around for a familiar face. I can't find him though. I walk up to the counter. "Hi, can I get a table for two, seated outside?" I ask a waiter. "Sure ma'am" A pony takes me outside and pulls out a chair for me. "Your seating for two." I settle down and calm myself down before ThunderSword comes. I take a deep breath and wait at the table for his arrival.

ThunderSword

I look around for any signs that Aqua might be around, I sigh as I peek outside from the restroom, I hold my breath because Aqua Night was in the cafe and asking for I overhear her asking for a table.I pray that she does not choose to wait inside. Fully aware that if I walk outside of this bathroom ponies will probably notice me. At least I hope that nopony notices who I am, I take my chance and move stealthily behind a wall. l look around and see a table that I can hide under, I make my move and as I slide underneath the table it makes a clattering sound. I pray to Celestia no pony heard that and I watch as Aqua Night goes outside. As I notice Aqua night leave I slide out from underneath the table and move from my hiding place. As I do I notice that ponies are turning to me and looking at me and..... bowing! Something of which was not according to plan! I don't want to draw attention to myself, I blush and quickly race out of the cafe, I bump into Aqua Night sitting at a a table for two by herself. I keep blushing as we sit at the table and talk about life and other stuff. I look around nervously to find that other ponies on the street are staring at me and bowing. I keep watching all the ponies that come and go and bow at me.

"Is something wrong?" Aqua asks me.

"No, I was... Enjoying the view! Isn't it beautiful?" I say extending a hoof to the other side of the street so she can't see all the other ponies that are bowing at me. The waiter comes back to take our orders and as he does I notice he bows.

"What can I get for Prince ThunderSword today?" He asks. I look at Aqua Night and put on a nervous smile, I try my best to keep smiling and look at her but she seemed just as confused as I was nervous. I blush and turn towards the waiter.

"You must have me confused, I'm Not Prince ThunderSword, I'm just Thunder...." I look over at Aqua Night who is looking at me all confused. "Sword, I'm just Thunder... Sword." I scratch the back of my head and turn to Aqua Night.

"What will you be getting? Maybe we can share something?"I ask her.

"Maybe, but I'm still deciding." She replies and looks back at her menu. "I think we need a couple of minutes" I say to the waiter and turn to Aqua. The waiter bows and walks away. "So, where were we?" I ask Aqua Night.

She looks at me. Clearly not amused. "We were at the part where you were telling me why he called you Prince?

"Haha, very clever. Very funny. Very amusing. "I look at her.I try to look around for something to distract her with, but nothing comes to mind.

"Look ThunderSword, I don't want a relationship that is based off lies." She gets up and puts her hooves on the table and stares at me angrily. "I want a true pony. Some pony who doesn't lie or make excuses, and you trust me right?If you trust me then tell me why did he call you Prince?"

Author's Note:

In the next chapter you will see even thouh they just meet how they feel about eachother