• Published 9th May 2012
  • 4,382 Views, 93 Comments

Human Nature - Dragonfire2lm



the human mind is complex, chaotic even. which is exactly what Discord is looking for

  • ...
10
 93
 4,382

It's Show Time!

Twilight fell through a black empty space, and landed with a dull ‘thud on a checked surface. As music began playing she looked around, confused as she recognised Discord’s handiwork.

A figure appeared in the shadows.

“Well, well, well” a voice sang. “what have we here?”

“Sparkle-butt huh? Ooh I’m really scared” Discord mocked as he pooped out from the shadows.

“So you’re the one everypony’s been talkin’ about AHAHAHA!” he laughed as he danced around her.

“You’re jokin’, you’re jokin, I can’t believe it now. Your jokin me you gotta be this can’t be the right gal”
“She’s purple, she’s nerdy. I don’t know which is worse” he mocked. “I might just go to pieces if I don’t die laughing first”

He picked the unicorn up and did the tango while he continued singing.

“When Mr. Discord’s master plan says mayhem’s close at hand, you better pay attention now ‘cause I’m the chaos man”
“And if you aren’t shakin’, then something’s clearly wrong. ‘Cause this may be the last time you hear the chaos song”

He then unceremoniously dropped her.

“Woooah!” he sang

“Woooah” a keeper of the grove echoed back.

“Woooah!” he repeated, a little higher.

“Woooah!” his glass window cut out replied.

“WOOOAH!”

“HE’S THE CHAOS MAKING MAN!”

“Release me now or face the dire consequences” Twilight sang. “My friend’s are all expecting me so please come to your senses!”

“HAH! You’re jokin’, you’re jokin’. I can’t believe my ears! Somepony gag this filly! I’m drowin’ in my tears. It’s funny I’m laughin’, you really are too much”

“And now with your permission, I’m going to do my stuff”

“What are you going to do?” Twilight asked nervously.

“I’m going to do the best I can" he replied with a smirk.

“WOOOAAAAH! The sound of strife is music in the air! Cause I’m a gamblin’ chaos man although I don’t play fair!” he sang.

“It’s much more fun, I must confess, with minds on the line. Not mine of course but yours old horse, now that’d be just fine”

“Send me back or you will have to answer for this heinous act!” Twilight demanded, but soon found she was floating in the air by Discord’s magic.

“Oh sister your something! You put me in a spin!”
“But you aren’t comprehending the position that you in, it’s hopeless, you’re finished”
“EQUESTRIA IS MINE!”

By now Twilight looked mortified.

“Because I’m Discord, Twilight dear, and I think its Chaos time!”

As the music died down Twilight’s fearful expression remained and the draconequus laughed evilly.

Author notes- and that my faithful readers, is Discord’s musical number, I decided to keep this as a separate chapter so the plot wasn’r rushed or interrupted.
The song is a parody of a parody- the comic this was inspired by is called ‘Mr. Discord’s song’ by deviantart user Unoservix. And yes I have his/her permission to use it (because I also on DeviantART, under the username Dragonfire2lm if anypony cares)
I tried to write it in such a way that won’t get me reported, and the song itself has been altered from the original parody anyway.
Hope you liked it.