• Published 9th May 2012
  • 4,382 Views, 93 Comments

Human Nature - Dragonfire2lm



the human mind is complex, chaotic even. which is exactly what Discord is looking for

  • ...
10
 93
 4,382

Here we are again

Well here we are again..

And where is here exactly?

What you don't recognise this place Manaquire?

No

This were it all started, where I got blasted by the elements, where I first landed in Equestria.

Ah fitting then, considering

I know...so this is it huh? Our memories will be erased and we get sent to a new version of Equestria....

Pop! Hello everypony!

Huh I was wondering when you'd show up Discord.

'Sigh'

Well this is the final lchapter of the main storyline is it not? Besides I'm going with you!

Please no...

Really!?

What you think I'd want to stay around and risk Celestia using her 'faithful student' to stone me again? And let's face it, you wouldn't be here if it weren't for me.

Kill me now....

Oh lighten up, at least he'll be in stone fpr a thpusand years, Hey! maybe when I get to canterlot i can like visit you or something!

Well that would make things more interesting I supose

Cool!

......I'm surounded by idiots...

Excuse me?

Nothing, nothing!

Good. So are we doing the mandatory finale musical number or what?

Nope, I figured we can save the theatrics for te sequel, I hear the first musical number of the story is Eurobeat Brony's LUNA.

WOO!

Shouldn't we do a proper thank you to the readers or something, this is the last we'll see of each other for a long time

Yeah you've got a point, I guess I'll start. Thanks to everyone who read and favourited this story, I think on behalf of the alternate version of me who's tpying this thing I can honestly say it was a blast sharing this adventure with everyone.

And although it got a little crazy attimes, I hope everyone who read this liked the ideas, jokes and characters that made an appearance in this little tale of ours.

Ok that should do it, your turn Manaquire.

For those of you that the rather 'out of character' rampage I went through last chapter, i would like to say that if i managed to unereve some of you, then that means i did my job correctly.

The purpose of that brief stunt as a b-grade horror movie villian was to give the story an ending fitting of Vardosian lore instead the sappy, predictable and cowardly speech that Sunst orchestrated.

Hey!
I'm just being honest. Anyway you won't be seing me again, but there might hints of my personaility in some powerful unicorn somewhere in Equestria, so keep an eye out hm?

Right that's it I'm doing any of that feelings sap

Well I suppose it's my turn then, You will undoubtably be seeing me again, and don't think my actions in 'the return of harmony' are going to be the same this time either. Oh no I have the upper paw now and This time Celestia won't be able to save her precious luttle Dusk Shine from my chaos

Wait did you say Dusk Shine?

Keep an eye out for 'to improve human nature'

Wait DIscord-

We'll see you then!

Wait you guys-!

Author's Note:

the bit in bold, italics and inderline was both Discord and manaquire saying the same thing.

I might do a revised version of this later i dunno, i did have a longer conversation and way more fourth wall breaking in the draft but I kinda forgot most of it...