• Published 14th Mar 2015
  • 362 Views, 0 Comments

The Mystical Adventure - eevee1



Sharp Wits's back, but with a new face. She has come to warn Twilight that she's in mortal danger if she stays in Ponyville. What is that danger, and where will Twilight go?

  • ...
 0
 362

The Message

"(Sigh), I wander what Wits is up to." Twilight mumbled to herself as she stepped out of the library and into the warm weather in Ponyville. It had been five long months since Sharp Wits had trained them to fight spirits.

"Hey Twilight, are you coming or not?" A pink alicorn, known as Princess Cadance, Twilight sister-in-law, asked.

"Uh, oh sorry Cadance, I was just thinking about Wits." Twilight said distantly.

"Yeah, I've been thinking 'bout her lately too." Cadance said. "But now's not the time to be thinking 'bout her we have to get to training or Shining Armor will have us do twice as much in training than we normally do."

"Yeah, we don't want that."

"Let’s get..." Cadance’s voice trailed off.

"Cadance, is something..." Twilight’s voice trailed off as well.

"Do you feel that?" Cadance asked distantly.

"Yeah, but what is it?" Twilight asked. Suddenly the two ponies suddenly snapped back to reality.

"I think we should go tell Shining Armor about what just happened." Twilight suggested.

"I think so too." As they turned to start heading toward the old castle in the Everfree Forest, that's where they've been training since Wits left, they saw Shining Armor running towards them.

"Did you see that?" Shining Armor asked excitedly.

"See what?" Twilight asked her excited brother.

"The flash in the sky."

"What are you..." Cadance didn't have time to finish her question before a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of them sending them flying in opposite directions. When the three ponies got up they walked to the spot where the lightning hit. Standing inside the crater, which was made from the bolt of lightning, was a black alicorn with gray stripes, black sunglasses, a mane and tail with two different shades of red, and a cutie mark of a dragons head.

"S'up Twilight." The strange alicorn said.

"Hi. Um, how do you know my name? I don't think we've met before." Twilight said as Shining Armor and Princess Cadance helped the alicorn out of the crater.

"Shining Armor and Princess Cadance, good to see ya'." The strange pony looked around as if looking for somepony. "Uh, where's the Doctor?"

"Wits is that you?" Twilight asked knowing all too well that besides Pinkie, Rarity, Shining Armor, Cadance, Derpy, Dinky, Sharp Wits, and herself, nopony knew the Doctor by his real name, they knew him as Clock Work.

"Took ya' long enough." The alicorn said with a smirk.

"I can't believe you came back." Twilight said as she hugged Wits like the way Pinkie hugs when she gets excited.

"Okay, can you let me go now I just came to tell you something."

"Oh, sorry. Wait what do you mean you just came to tell me something?"

"Look I don't know much, but you’re in mortal danger."

"How do you know she's in danger?" Cadance asked concerned for her sister-in-law.

"Every time I passed the portal that leads here my danger sense went nuts. So I followed my instincts and came here."

"So do you at least know if I will still be in danger if I stay here in Ponyville?"

"Sadly you will still be in danger, this is the first place creatures that are hunting you will look. Then they'll look in Canterlot, and if you’re not there they'll take not only the princess, but everypony you love."

"So do you know who's hunting her?" Shining Armor asked.

"That is one of the details that I yet to know, sorry."

"Don't worry 'bout it. But what we should worry 'bout is if I should just give myself up or resist."

"I say you shouldn't give yourself up." Cadance said.

"And I totally agree, but on the other hoof if I don't then the ones I love will be dragged into the middle of it."

"That's true." Shining Armor said.

Meanwhile in an alley in Ponyville, four unicorns, three earth ponies, two pegasi, and one alicorn were busy making plans on how to get the other ponies away from Twilight.

"Have you unicorns learned that sleep spell yet?" The alicorn asked.

"Still working on it." One of the four said.

"Have the earth ponies came up with the plan yet?"

"Done." A yellow earth ponies said.

"Have the pegasi came up with the escape route yet?"

"Almost there." A blue pegasus said.

"So far the plan is coming together. At this rate we'll have all of Twilights will and magical energy." As the alicorn smiled and rubbed her hooves together she let out a loud evil laugh. Meanwhile back in the library, four ponies were forming a plan.


“So everypony know the plan?” Wits asked.

“Yep.” Everypony said.

“Excellent. Now let’s get the plan in play, but before we do we need a back-up plan just in case plan A goes sour.” Wits said as she laid out the plan B and explained what they were supposed to do in the plan. “Now everypony understand?”

Yeah.”

“Alright let’s get the plan going!” Wits exclaimed.


“Have the unicorns learned the sleep spell yet?” The blue alicorn asked.

“Just finished.” A white unicorn said as the other unicorns finished.

“Good. Have the pegasi came up with the escape route yet?”

“Also just finished.”

“Excellent now all that left is to wait until the perfect time to strike.” As the alicorn did her evil laugh the yellow earth pony came up to her.

“Um… There’s a slight problem.”

“What is it?”

“Well um, how should I put this? Twilight has friends that know we’re coming for her.”

“What! In that case we will need to cut the planning short and get the process started as soon as possible. How much do they know?”

“All the pegasi know is that they know that we’re coming after her.”

“Do they have plans to stop us yet?”

“That they do. They actually have two plans.”

“When can we make our move?”

“Well judging by the stuff that they know and their plans I would say we should make our move tonight.”

“So how are we going to make sure that they don’t try and take Twilight while we are sleeping?” Shining Armor asked trying to sound like they don’t have a plan to protect Twilight from the danger Wits said she was in.

“We’re going to take shifts watching. If they try to take her just sound the signal.” Wits spoke as she got ready for the first shift.

Alright.” Shining Armor said as he covered his already asleep sister. “She had always looked so adorable when she’s asleep.” Shining Armor said with a sigh.

“Yeah she does doesn't she.” Princess Cadance said coming up behind Shining Armor and putting a hoof on his back.

“I’m worried ‘bout her. Yeah she’s been through a lot, but still I’m worried for her Cadance.” Shining Armor said with tears threatening to fall.

“Don’t worry we got Sharp Wits here to help us protect her.” Cadance said trying to comfort him.

“Don’t worry Shining Armor; I will do everything in my power to keep her safe. Trust me.” Wits spoke softly and calmly so she could calm him down some more. “Now I’m going to go get to the watch out post. Okay, just get some rest.”

“Alright.” Shining Armor said with a sigh as he use his magic to lay out a bed for the two of them.

“Alright, so you two get some rest and leave the rest to me.”


Wits said as she started to move to the control table for the cameras that she planted all around the library. “Hmmmmmmm.” Wits started to concentrate on her other senses so she could hear what was going on all around the library. In a few hours when everyone in the library was asleep and she had started to drift she started to do her warm up for training. “One million, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-seven, One million, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-eight, One million, nine hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine, two million.” Wits said with a grunt as she got off the hoof she was using to do her one-handed, gravity defying push-ups. As she got back on all four hooves she went over to the control table and saw that thirty out of fifty cameras were out, and more cameras were going out with each passing moment. I got to warn the others! Wits thought as she turned to run up the steps toward Twilights bedroom. When she got up to the bedroom she started to feel sleepy, it wasn't until she burst through the door that she realized that she was being tied up and immobilized. Aw shoot I have failed. When she was tied she saw two pegasi carrying Twilight being carried away. She did manage to plant a tracker on her and activate it before she was out. How long has it been since I passed out? How long has it been since Twilight was take? Have they discovered the tracker yet? Where was she taken? Will I be able to save her before it’s too late? So many questions not enough answers.

“Wits wake up. Come on Wits you’re the only one that can get us out of here.” A familiar voice said. I know that voice. But what does the voice mean by I’m the only one that can get us out of here?

“Come on Wits, wake up.” The voice spoke again.

“Urgh, what happened?” Wits said a little groggy.

“Twilight was kidnapped last night.” Cadance said. Suddenly Wits alert.

“What! B-b-but nopony even came close to the library.” Wits started to mumbled to herself.

"Wits, Wits, WITS!” Cadance yelled snapping Wits back to reality.”Wits can you get your sword and cut these ropes?”

“I might be able to just give me some time.”

“Alright.” Cadance was speaking softly now. As Wits tried to use her mind to get her sword she kept hearing the words Cadance said a few moments ago. Twilight was kidnapped last night, and there’s nothing you can do ‘bout it. “Wits it’s alright I know you did everything in your power to save Twilight. I’m not mad, just focus and you will be able to get us out of here.”

“Really?” Wits asked.

“Yes.”

“Okay here I go.” Wits tried to reach her sword with her mind once more.

“Alright you got it, now just bring it over.” Cadance said excitedly. When the sword got in front of Cadance Wits lost her grip on the sword and it fell right at Cadance’s hooves.

“I can’t get a grip on the sword you’re going to have to cut the ropes.”

“Alright, I’ll try.” Cadance said as she used her lower hooves to pick the sword up and slid the sword across the ropes. “Done.” Cadance said as Shining Armor started waking up.

“Where’s Twilight?” Shining Armor asked when he saw that her bed was empty.

“Um, Shining Armor there’s something I have to tell you.”

“Yeah, what is it.”

“Well… um how should I put this, um… Twilight was taken last night when they attacked.”

What! I trusted you to protect her? UH. UH .UH!” Shining Armor yelled .

"Shining Armor calm down it wasn't her fault. They ambushed us. Wits did everything in her power to stop them just like she promised. Cut her some slack she didn't know what she was up against or when they would come or how many there would be to fight.” Cadance said trying to calm Shining Armor down.

No Cadance I won't calm down! She said that she would protect my sister, but she didn't! So no I won'i calm down!” Shining Armor was getting louder and madder at Wits.

"Shining Armor calm down, please, we can go save her. I’m sure Wits counted in that protecting Twilight had a chance of failure. Right Wits?”

“Yes, before they took Twilight I was able to activate the tracker that I told her to hide on her.”Wits said as she pulled a small device out of a drawer. “This should tell us where Twilight was taken.” As Wits turned it on her spirit sense went crazy. “ARM YOURSELVES!” As soon as every pony armed themselves a spirit started to appear.

“Greetings, I am King Sombra. I have your precious Twilight Sparkle. And if you don’t come and face me I will drain all of her will and magical energy. And then take her life. You know where I am so come and get her.”

“King Sombra.” Wits said with an angry look on her face.

“You know King Sombra Wits?” Cadance asked.

“Yeah, he’s the one that trained me.” Wits spoke with a scowl on her face. “He’s also the one that took my family from me.”

“Oh I’m so sorry for you.” Shining Armor said lowering his voice.

“Don’t be. I've been hunting him down since I left here all those years ago.”

“Years? Wits it has been five months since you left here.” Cadance said a little confused.

“It may have been that long in this universe, but in mine it has been five years.”

“Okay it may have been that…” Shining Armor didn't have time to finish what he was saying before Cadance spoke up.

“Look we can spend all day trying to figure this out but we need to rescue Twilight.”

“Your right Cadance. Let’s go save Twilight!” Wits spoke as she grabbed her armor and weapons. “Suit up, and grab as many weapons as you can carry. King Sombra is a hard pony to defeat.”

“Yes sir!” Shining Armor and Cadance said. After a few minutes everypony was as armored and loaded as possible. “Ready.” They both said when they were finished.

“Let’s rock-n-roll.” Wits said as she picked up a shot gun and pumped it. Meanwhile in a dark throne room made of stone, Twilight was waking up.

“Ugh, where-where am I?” Twilight asked a little groggy. “Why can’t I move my legs?”

“Ah. It looks like the guinea pig is finally awake. So lets get you to the drainer shall we.” A black and grey unicorn stood over Twilight.

“King Sombra? Is that you? Why are you doing this to me? What do you want from me?” Twilight asked trying to remember the plan.

“So many questions, none of which will get answered.” King Sombra said with an evil smirk on his face.

“Not so fast.” A voice rang out from directly behind them.

“What.” King Sombra said as he turned around to face whatever or whoever just said that.

“We’re here to not only free Twilight but free my family too.”

“Oh really? Then in that case I have just one thing to say… SOLDIERS ATTACK!!!” King Sombra yelled as he used his magic to teleport away as an army on alicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies came storming in. Just then a voice came out of a small speaker in the room. “If you want your precious Twilight back you’re going to have to fight your way to me.” The message ended with a long evil laugh.

“Well it looks like we’re going to have to fight or way to him. So partners CHAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGE!!!!!” When she hollered the battle cry the three of them engaged an army of about one hundred other ponies. Within a few hours the three of them had found out that they were robots and had deactivated them.


“Sir, the three ponies that have come here to stop you have made it to the fifth floor, and at the rate they’re advancing they’ll be here in a matter of hours.” A small robotic filly said to King Sombra.

“I need more time. Stall them as long as you can.” King Sombra said as he prepared the transfer machine.

“Yes sir.” The small filly said as she ran out the room.

“Let me go!” A voice rang out dimly as a purple unicorn was being strapped down so she couldn't move during the process.

“Don’t worry you’ll be free to go after King Sombra has drained you of your will and magical energy.” A robotic Trixie said. "She's all strapped down my king."

"Good now we can get started." With that King Sombra walked over to Twilight and his horn started to glow.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Do all the squirming you want you can't stop the process." King Sombra let out a wicked laugh and continued to drain Twilight.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Did you two here that?" Wits asked.

"Yeah, whats going on?" Cadance asked.

"They've started the process, if we don't hurry it might be too late. So MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!!" Wits yelled.

"Ha-ha-ha! I've got your will and magical energy and there's nothing you can do 'bout it. NOPONY CAN STOP ME NOW!!!"

"Not so fast King Sombra." Wits said as she came busting through the door.

"Ah, the perfect pony to test my new might on. Lets dance pipsqueak."


"Don't worry Twilight we'll get you out of here." Shining Armor said as he used his magic to undo the straps that held her to the table. As they raised her to the roof they made sure to see if she was alive and tried to give her some of their reserved magic.

"Urgh, where-where am I? Shining Armor is that you?" Twilight asked weakly.

"Yes Twilight me and Cadance are here." Shining Armor said with tears welling up in his eyes. After a few hours of trying to transfer a little magic to Twilight she was finally able to stand and fight.

"Where's Wits?" Twilight asked when she realized that Wits wasn't there.

"Down there fighting King Sombra." Cadance said.

"WHAT!! We got to go help her." Twilight basically yelped. When they got to the place Wits and King Sombra were fighting the three of them jumped in and started to help Wits fight King Sombra. After a while they had knocked King Sombra down and right at that moment Twilight collapsed.

"Quick we need to give Twilight her will and magical energy back. We only have a few minutes before she dies." Wits said as she started to take Twilights will and magical energy back from Sombra and started to give it back to Twilight. After Wits finished the transfer she took Sombra's crown off of him and stiffed it in a bag. Twilight didn't move for a while and everypony was starting to worry.

"Twilight please don't be dead." Shining Armor was starting to whimper.

"Please com back to us." Cadance was also starting to whimper. As the two of them started to let tears roll down there cheeks Wits moved to comfort them.

"I'm sorry. I was too late." Wits spoke softly while trying to choke back tears. Eventually all three of them started to cry. As the tears fell Shining Armor put his head on Twilights chest as he cried.

"Your getting my fur wet." Twilight spoke softly.

"Twilight, your alive. Your alive!" Shining Armor took her in a big hug.

"Now wheres my family?" Wits asked as she walked over to Sombra and rattled him awake.

"Your family is in a place where you would least expect." Sombra said with a smirk.

"Fine don't tell me. I have other ways of finding out." As Wits said this she shoved her left hoof in his ear all the way to the brain. "Ah, that's where they are. I have to admit that you did a good job hiding them, but I can always take what I need from the brain."

"Thank you Wits for saving my sister." Shining Armor said as he wrapped her in a big hug.

"Your welcome Armor."

"Ugh, Thank you madame for freeing me from the King Sombra's cursed crown." A strange voice said from behind them. When they turned around they saw a white unicorn with golden blonde mane and tail.

"Your welcome, and my name is Sharp Wits, but my friends call me Wits. I don't think we've met before what's your name?"

"Oh, silly me where are my manners? My name is Prince Blueblood. And may I say you are a very lovely looking mare." Prince Blueblood said looking Wits up and down.

"Why thanks." Wits blushed and brushed her mane back.

"How 'bout we hang out some time."

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yeah. You, me, six, what do ya' say? Uh?"

"Alright. See you there, you dashing stallion."

"Okay I'll pick you up at Carousel Boutique."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment