• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 1,829 Views, 5 Comments

Mother Changeling - DiscordFan



Queen Chrysalis discusses plans to take over Equestria with her changelings. Where will this lead too?

  • ...
1
 5
 1,829

My darling dears your mother's here...

My darling dears, your mother's here...

Queen Chrysalis had called all the changelings through the Hive mind. She was going to announce her plans to her children. She just hoped they agreed. She needed them to listen, or they were all going to die.

My love protects you. There's no need to fear...

She loved her children so much. Queen Chrysalis would do anything for them. Including creating the perfect plan.

I'm so sorry it all went wrong.
Let me sing you a little song...

Queen Chrysalis knew where she went wrong, but her children didn't know. All they knew is that their Mother had fail somehow. She had to explain it to them. She was their mother!

We took the bride. I took her form.
And all of you there prepared a mighty swarm...

They had kidnapped Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. It had been so easy to trap the weak and caring mare. They had pretended to be crying foals, lost, and she had fed them love without knowing it, making it even easier to kidnap her. Then all of her children had created an army to break through that stupid shield. And, of course, there was dim-witt of a unicorn, Shining Armor. Ha! The moron had given Queen Chrysalis so much love, it was ridiculous!

But our efforts were brought down low.
Tears of joy turned to tears of woe...

The plan had been going so well, but then that b**ch of a unicorn had ruined everything! And then there was Celestia... Ha! An all-powerful princess, yeah right. Even if Queen Chrysalis hadn't obtained Shining Armor's love, she would've been able to defeat Celestia with one-shot, but she had to put on that stupid act of being surprised she had beaten Celestia. *Pfft* As if. At least the ponies had a false sense of security

But worry not, your Mother has a plan.
We will return and take back the land...

But Queen Chrysalis had a new and better plan. One that guaranteed they would take over all of Equestria! Queen Chrysalis could already taste all of that love. She and her children would rule like they use to...

Strength in numbers we have on staff
So we will have the final laugh...

Part of the plan involved outnumbering the ponies, which Queen Chrysalis was almost done doing. A few hundred more eggs, and they would be good. They wouldn't replace the ponies, too difficult! But they would be able to laugh in those alicorns' faces. It would be an easy takeover.

Now listen close to what I have to say...

She had her children's attention. She could tell them the plan. That o-so-perfect plan! The only thing she needed now were her children.

Prepare to fly, and we will win the day.
If you're patient we'll carry on,
And our foes will all soon be gone...

Her children needed to prepare. It would may take a while, but they had to be patient and prepare carefully. If they did, they could destroy whom they pleased... Especially their foes. Celestia done, as with Luna. And that Twilight Sparkle they would... exterminate.

We must be smart we must be wise;
We must be quick if we're to claim the prize...

They needed to plan carefully and wisely. If this was going to work, they needed to be quick and smart. They were going to control Equestria. Yes... If they were slow, Celestia would see through there plan (or not since she wouldn't have Twilight Sparkle) and ruin everything!!

Their dear princess controls the sun,
And she's worshipped by ev'ryone...

The plan rested on the role Queen Chrysalis had prepared for Princess Celestia. She was constantly obtaining love from her "little ponies." Queen Chrysalis suddenly felt stronger then before, thinking about the flawless plan. She would take Celestia's form this time, and she would obtain millions of ponies' love!!

Her protege and all her friends
Must be dealt with before the story ends...

That b**ch of a unicorn also was a key role, as well as her friends. They were all keys to kidnapping Celestia and her Moon-butted sister. Queen Chrysalis laughed. She still couldn't believe her children had kidnapped Luna when she was sleeping! It was so funny! But then Princess Mi Amore Cadenza's and Shining Armor's force-field had stopped the changing spell. And they had been so close to making one of the princesses a changeling, too!

Careful planning is what we need.
This is what mother has decreed...

But if this was going to work, they needed to plan and carry it out carefully. Queen Chrysalis guaranteed it. She was their mother. They just had to plan carefully. Very, very carefully.

We the Hivemind, we the swarm, have faith in our mother.
She inspires us and teaches us and calms us during storms.
If only others knew her love, they wouldn't see a bad girl,
For it's her love that keeps us safe out there in a cruel world...

Her children had spoken. They had agreed with the plan. They loved her as much as she loved them. Queen Chrysalis smiled. Her children loved her... they said she inspired, taught, calmed, and, most importantly, loved them. She protected them.

I can hear your song.
It makes me proud to know you all are strong...

Queen Chrysalis now knew they were strong and willing to fight for the Hive and simply themselves. She smiled proudly. Her children were most certainly ready to carry out the plan.

Stretch your wings and prepare for flight;
Bare your teeth and prepare to bite...

Queen Chrysalis knew what she needed her children to do. She needed them by her side; she needed them to fight...

Now rise and sing and call my name...

... But she also needed them to rely on her, and she needed them to trust in her. If they were not in sync, the plan would not work. She needed them to communicate with her and each other.

Equestria will never be the same.
We must act now the time is soon
To take down both the sun and moon...

They would change Equestria into their playground. But they needed to carry out the plan, soon. With the plan, they could take down Celestia and Luna, easily. Then, they would control the sun and moon.

And then we'll feast at any time of day
And we will rule in ev'ry single way
No more hiding we will be free
When the ponies look up to see
A mighty swarm consuming the whole world
A changeling army with its fangs unfurled
Food aplenty for all our kin
Over others we all shall win...

Queen Chrysalis would rule. Her children would be free. The ponies would know them and feed them. They would attack if they had to. They would destroy all in their way. But they would have to fight for it all... And her children were ready and willing.

We the swarm will take whatever lands upon our plates.
We don't care what price we must pay!
And in any kind of weather we all have to stick together,
And we don't want it any other way!
Let's FEED!!

Yes I do so love my brood.
It's my heart that feeds them food.
I won't let harm come to what is mine!

Hurry now we must take care.
We must be ready and we can't fight fair.
With the buzzing of countless wings,
Gather all your most precious things.
And follow me as we take flight.
We can't stop now because the time is right.
Raise your voices and fill the air.
Hidden monsters; we're ev'rywhere.

The ponies' time is coming to an end
An age of changelings will begin again
We will conquer and we will rule
And the ponies will be our fools.
They all will fall for our grand masquerade
And they won't doubt the faces on parade
Let's make haste so we can proceed
This is what mother has decreed!

Queen Chrysalis' invasion had started. Nothing would stop her. She would keep her children alive. She would rule all of Equs. Her children would constantly gain love. She had already picked her changelings for Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, Prince Shining Armor, and Luna. She donned her Celestia disguise. It was time... It was time for her children to live and feed.

It was time for the invasion. And no one could stop Queen Chrysalis, the Mother Changeling.

Author's Note:

I did NOT come up with the "italics." They are lyrics to this. You can, or not. I don't care. Hope you enjoyed!


P.S.
Lyrics written by Sand Josieph. Mother Changeling

Comments ( 5 )

Oh nice! I haven't seen that many stories inspired my song! ^_^

:derpytongue2: Still on a spree of reading your one-shots! Muahahahahaha!
This one was awesome! I can now spare you the nitpicking and just give you my 'yay's!


:yay: yay.

5880413

Hahaha!! Please, don't spare the nitpicking! I'm trying to get to be a better writer, here! :derpytongue2:

And what can say? I'm a one-shot-er.

5880423 Well, there was nothing to nitpick here. :moustache: I'll try and get to your multi-chapters tomorrow.

5880504

Cool.:derpytongue2:

See your comments then!:rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment