• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,145 Views, 6 Comments

One Hundred Loans One Hundred Debts - Vinyl itch



A love story between Vinyl and Octavia, love blossoms from a young age but develops later in life.

  • ...
0
 6
 1,145

Chapter One [Get Your Tail Out of Bed]

Vinyl wakes up to the siren of her alarm. Stretching out and placing her fore hoof onto the alarm clock, with one giant swing it was all over, no chance. The clock flies across the room crashing up against the bedroom wall, making a bell sound as it falls towards the floor. Vinyl with her eyes half open, blinked once then fully closed them. Drifting off to sleep and into her own mind.

Thirty minutes later.

Vinyl launches out of her bed rushing to get ready to go to school. Vinyl is in Year 11 of high-school, attending Ponyville school of higher education. The white coated mare frantically rushed around the room, after getting all of her things together, she heads down towards the kitchen.

Twilight and Cloud are already sitting at the table eating their breakfast, twilight being a little younger than Vinyl eats her morning celery sticks. Vinyl takes a seat next to Twilight and starts to consume the glass of apple juice Twilight prepared for her earlier. Smiling towards Twilight as she chugs down the delicious glass of juice.

Twilight tilts her head slightly and gives Vinyl a confused look, "Aren't you forgetting something?" Twilight questions. Cloud peeping from behind a newspaper, giggles at the question. Vinyl rolls her eyes and makes nothing of the situation Twilight pipes up once again "It's your turn!" Alarms rang in Vinyl's head finally realizing what she had forgotten to do.

Not saying a world Vinyl quickly leaves the table and makes her way up stairs, retaining perfect form she powers through the air slicing it as she hops up the stairs. Entering her room, she looks around than places a hoof onto the door of the balcony swiftly sliding it open.

Hoof comes into contact with concrete, wind blows her blue and cyan mane into her face. Pressing her fore-hooves up against the railing showing off to herself and doing one push up before hoping up on top of the railing. Bending her knees getting her body down low, then pushing up with her calves launching herself through the air. Hooves first she touches down onto her neighbors balcony, "that's how it does" Vinyl thinks to herself. Sliding the door open quietly Vinyl steps inside, examining the room before she takes a look at the bare bed. "OCTY WHERE ARE YOU?" Vinyl cries out. She heads over towards the bedrooms door, opening it slightly, a moan catches her ear.

Down the crack, in between the bed and the wall Octavia sleeps soundly upside down hooves in the air. Vinyl chuckles, placing herself on the bed next to Octavia "Hey Octy wake up" Vinyl resides nudging Octavia.

"Huh whats going on? Where am i? Why am i upside down?" Octavia questions

"Come on sleepy head we need to get to school"

"Uhmm I would love too, but there is a problem..."

"And whats that?" Vinyl asks with amusement.

Octavia Struggles and makes cute noises as she attempts to get free of the comfy prison. Vinyl sighs. "Would you mind giving me a helping hoof? Octavia stresses.

"I could or i can leave you there forever" Vinyl jokes.

"Don't be mean..."

"Oh but this is much more fun" Vinyl leans over the bed closing the gap between her and Octavia, leaving 2 inches of space between her face and Octavia's. A cheeky grin appears on Vinyls face, she swoops her hooves in and ruthlessly starts to tickle Octavia.No longer in control of her own body Octavia spasms wildly which forces her out of the crack.

"Why do you always take advantage of me and my misfortunes?" Octavia huffs, and crosses her arms.

"Hey, you wanted help and now look at yourself, are you still stuck?" Vinyl answers Octavia. Octavia silently sits on her bed, staring at Vinyl. "Okay hurry up and get ready ill meet you outside in 30 minutes" Vinyl leaves Octavia as she exits her room via the bedroom door not balcony. Vinyl smiles all the way back to her house. Heading on inside her own house to finish off her uneaten breakfast. Twilight has already left the house, when Vinyl get back. Twilight always leaves early so she can study at school before the day starts.

Meanwhile in Octavia's house. Octavia packs up her cello and struts down stairs, grabbing herself an apple out of the fridge to eat while she walks to school. Making her way out the door, Vinyl catches her eye, standing there waiting for her. "Finally slowpoke, what took you so long?" Vinyl snarled.

"I'm sorry Vinyl I couldn't find my cello bow" Octavia explained.

"Let's hurry up before we are late!"

The two mares start to make the journey towards their school. As they walk Octavia stares are Vinyl as she walks in front of her. While staring at Vinyl's flank, Octavia trips and drops her cello. Vinyl runs over towards Octavia "You klutz you have to watch where you're going..."

"It's not my fault" Octavia tilts her head down trying to hide the blush that reddened her face. Vinyl picks up the fallen cello and gives back to the cellist. "Thanks Vinyl" Octavia says shyly. Taking the cello off her dear friend, Octavia speeds up trying to over come her embarrassment.

After the initial act of clumsiness Octavia and Vinyl make it to school.