• Published 12th May 2012
  • 1,145 Views, 6 Comments

One Hundred Loans One Hundred Debts - Vinyl itch



A love story between Vinyl and Octavia, love blossoms from a young age but develops later in life.

  • ...
0
 6
 1,145

Prologue [Where it All Began]

Looking out over the the vast ocean taken back by the sounds of the crashing waves Vinyl's ears fill with a soft, calming melody. Vinyl follows the lovely sounds to the origin, she gets a glimpse of another filly, sitting on a rock playing a stringed instrument.

Long flowing mane, brown with a lighter tone through it. Beige colored coat. Sitting upright with perfect posture. Her purple colored eyes beamed with dedication and sparkled in the glistening sun. With a little cute bow-tie choker to top it all off.

Vinyl's jaw dropped as she saw this lovely figure, she gingerly stepped towards then brown filly. The young filly stops playing her music as she notices Vinyl approaching. "That's lovely music you are playing" comments Vinyl.

"Ehhh.... Thanks" The brown filly says in a cute posh tone.

Vinyl then takes her headphone from around her neck and places them on the floor in front of the other filly. "But this is real music!" Vinyl snarls. She quickly picks up the headphones with one of her fore-hooves and attaches the headphones to the brown filly's head. With one fell swoop she blasts the filthiest dubstep into the poor filly's ears. Sending chills down her spine she launches off the rock and lands flat into the sand. She shakes off the headphones and tries to recompose herself.

"You're a meanie" She cries, tears seeping out of her tear ducts, congregating on the lip for her bottom eye-lid. She turns and runs away from Vinyl.

Vinyl now has a confused yet sad look on her face, as she cleans up her headphones and places them back on her neck. She decides to walk back to her new house. "I hope Twi, and Cloud have finished unpacking" Vinyl thinks out loud. On the way home she stumbles upon a book, she picks it up and thinks maybe Twilight will like this book. She flips through the pages on the walk home, on the first page she reads the name 'Octavia'. She reaches the front step of her new home.

With her head low and a book in her hand Vinyl enters her new house, "I'M HOME!" she yells out. Twilight comes over to greet Vinyl.

"Welcome home" Twilight adds in a cheerful tone.

Vinyl grins as she is amused by the young tone in twilight voice, "is my room ready yet?"

"Yeah, we just finished unpacking all of your things"

"Oh sweet, ill be chilling in there if you need me" Vinyl heads and resided to her room. Rushing in and leaping on to her bed and chucking the book on to her head-bed, she notices someone on the balcony in the house right next to her room. She jumps up out of her bed to investigate, she notices the balconies from the two houses are close together, within jumping distance. "Oh look its that filly from the beach" she thinks to herself.

The brown filly was hanging up from clothes, hanging up a pair of her underpants, Vinyl yell across the void "I CAN SEE YOUR PANTIES!" the young filly blushes and looks away.

This is how the story starts.