• Published 9th Jan 2015
  • 735 Views, 3 Comments

COPS Equestria - Dubya



WACTHA GONNA DO, WHACTA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU!

  • ...
5
 3
 735

COPS Equestria episode 2

"Alright new recruit, it looks like that's it for the tour of the police headquarters." sheriff brown had got done showing the new recruit sideswipe (a dark green Pegasus) around the police headquarters. "So you got any questions?"

"Yes actually." sideswipe said while pointing at his new uniform. "Why does my name tag say "Bonebreaker" instead of sideswipe?"

"Oh..that was the name of the last guy who wore that uniform."

"what happened to him." sideswipe said out of curiosity.

"well...."


Bonebreaker, paddy, and blazer were all currently pinned down by enemy machine gun fire. "Alright guy's on the count of three were going to take those bastards head on!" Bonebreaker said with confidence.

"WHAT!" paddy was quick to interrupt "That's suicide!"

"I WANT MY MOMMY!" blazer said just out of randomness and idiocy.

"IF WE DO THIS WE'LL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE BRAVEST OFFICERS IN EPD HISTORY!" bonebreaker said readying his firearm. "ON THE COUNT OF THREE...ONE..TWO..THREE!" While bonebreaker was quick to get up, paddy and blazer never did and stayed behind cover. "GO GO GO GO G-"

*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*

Bonebreaker fell dead after being pelted with bullets."I didn't think we'd do it anyways." blazer said while still hiding behind cover like paddy, just waiting for the enemy to stupidly waist all their ammo so they could escape.


"And every time i look back on that day i only think one thing. Why couldn't it it be blazer...just why.?" as brown finished telling the story, sideswipe had a look of pure shock on his face. "well good luck being his replacement." as brown walked away, sideswipe just stood there with only one thing to say.

"I am so fu-"


COPS equestria


officer brown along with stone and paddy were all currently investigating a house which just so happened to be a scene of a murder investigation."any you find anything that looks important yet?" officer brown said as he examined the crime scene.

"i found this, it looks like he was into drawing." stone said as he handed brown a book that said "anthro designs" on it "I don't think i ever heard of a book with the name anthro" . officer brown decided to take the notebook and see what these "anthro designs" are.

"okay let's see what we have he-AH AH HOLY SH**T HOLY SH**T WHAT IS THAT WHAT IS THAT! officer brown immediately threw the book after seeing the first page and began to hide in the corner while muttering "make it go away, make it go away." paddy was confused at why the sheriff was suddenly acting like this, suspecting the book had something to do with it he picked it up.

"C'mon sheriff it cant be that ba-AHHH I WAS WRONG I WAS HORRIBLY WRONG!" brown threw the book in stones direction and joined brown in the corner. stone decided to pick up the book and see for himself what was wrong with it.

"guy's please it's just a harmless bo-" brown stopped at the first page like brown and paddy, but instead of screaming and running towards the corner he dropped the book, pulled out his gun and shot the book several times "THAT IS NOT COOL, THAT IS NOT COOL!" brown and paddy began to slowly walk out of the corner and towards the book.

However before they could reach it brown yelled "I THINK IT MOVED!" and immediately brown and paddy pulled out their guns and began firing at the book.


COPS Equestira


officer blazer was on duty in the crystal empire and was currently speaking to cadence about the portal he was guarding. "so you're telling me that this portal leads to a whole different world." blazer said to cadence.

"yes it does does, why don't you see for yourself."

"OKAY!" blazer quickly stuck his head in the portal. he pulled his head out not soon after with a confused face "huh, that was weird."

"what was weird?" cadence said with a look of confusion.

"well i was looking around, then i saw this giant metal bird heading strait for what i think was a school in front of me, and then it exploded when it hit, how can bird's do that?" cadence had a shocked expression on her face and immediately stuck her head in the portal, and after she got got her head out she went to the trashcan and vomited.

"why are you vomiting?" blazer said until hit "oh..OH..well then...i guess we should be thankful were not them." when cadence finally stopped vomiting twilight walked in with a confused face.

"what's going on?"

"quick question princess. did you have any friends that went to the school in the other world?" blazer said curiously.

"yes, why do you ask" replied twilight now more confused than ever.

"oh because they're all dead" blazer looked at his watch "oh it appears my shift is done, bye princess cadence, bye princess twilight." as he walked out he never even saw the horrid look on twilight's face.


COPS Equestria


as brown paroled ponyville's streets, a stallion with a couple of scars on his body and some weapons equipped to his waist walked up to him "excuse me sir but could you kindly point me to the direction of princess twilight's castle?" the stallion said with an evil grin.

"sure it's that way." officer brown pointed out with his hoof

"thank you officer." the stallion said while laughing evilly

"what a nice stallion, kind of remind's me of someone" he said while remembering the day he helped out another similar stallion with his fruit punch. "I'm starting to like this town, so many kind citizen's." a griffon walked up to brown a while later.

"excuse me sir could you tell me where the town's soup kitchen is?" the griffon kindly said. however instead of helping the griffon, brown was slowly pulling out his baton.


COPS Equestria


officer sideswipe and officer paddy were currently on break, getting bored sideswipe began to speak "hey do you know peppermint?"
sideswipe asked paddy.

"yea, why?"

"Well i just wondering if anyone's ever asked her out?"

"well, let me just tell you right now that you wouldn't be the first."


peppermint heard knocking at her door "i'm coming just hold on a minute!" when she opened the door she revealed to be paddy who immediately held out some flowers.

however instead of taking the flowers she grabbed her taser and tased paddy in the neck which immediately sent him to the ground squirming.

"no"

*ZAP*

"No"

*ZAP*

"NO!"

*ZAP*


As paddy finished telling his painful story, he turned to sideswipe who only said "i..think i'll just stick to online dating."


COPS Equestria


So Mr. harsh sea you called about a mysterious ship docking here at the manehatten harbor correct" brown said to the sailor while being accompanied by peppermint, sideswipe and blazer.

"yes officer, we weren't even supposed to get any shipments today" harsh sea explained "we haven't seen anyone leave the ship, some of the sailor's are starting to worry."

"alright i guess we can take a look, sideswipe, peppermint you're with me, and blazer" brown said while looking at the smiling unicorn "since i don't trust you, you're going to stay here with the captain if you see anything suspicious just yell."

"Okay sir!" blazer said as brown and the two others approached the mysterious ship. blazer then turned towards harsh sea "wanna hear the story about how i heroically stopped a shop lifter!"


Brown was staring to get frustrated, he hadn't found anything suspicious on the ship. neither had peppermint or sideswipe "This is stupid. we haven't found anything suspicious yet. if you ask me those damn sailor's are probably playing some trick on us!"

"i don't know sheriff, harsh sea seemed pretty scared." sideswipe said to brown

"look these jerks are playing a trick on us i just know it." the officers suddenly heard a noise coming from the lower level of the ship "you guys stay here, i'm going to teach these pranksters a lesson" brown said as held out his baton and went down the stairs to the lower deck.

"i hate that guy" peppermint said while looking at the direction the sheriff went

"yea me too." but right after sideswipe replied he saw the sheriff screaming and running as fast as he could.

"AHHHHHH GET OUT OF MY MY WAY AHHHHHhhh....." while sheriff brown bolted past the two of them. the two officers also began to run when they saw hundred's of changeling's coming from the lower deck.

"RUUUUUN!"


"and to this day, people are still complaining about what i did." blazer laughed as he finished telling his story to harsh sea, however he soon saw his fellow officers running as fast they could away from the ship with sideswipe yelling "HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE!" blazer then turned to see hundreds of changelings fly out of the ship.

"hey sheriff i think i see something suspicious!" blazer yelled at the sheriff who only replied by yelling

"DAMMIT BLAZER!"

Comments ( 2 )

This entire thing reminds me of Reno 911. *thinks for a second* Equestria 911!

5588856
I was thinking the same thing it was something out of Reno 911! lol

Login or register to comment