• Published 28th Dec 2014
  • 678 Views, 6 Comments

120 Hoofsteps - Cheshire Grinn



While hiking high up in the hills surrounding Ghastly Gorge, Rainbow Dash's trait of hardly any luck shows and a boulder crushes her wing.

  • ...
6
 6
 678

Meanwhile..~3

A little ways away from Ghastly Gorge, Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy were talking happily over a dinner held at Fluttershy's to celebrate the Holidays. They had just gone dead still though, staring in the direction of Ghastly Gorse. Just a few seconds ago, a wretched wail of pain had come from the Canyon there, obviously the crier of it in deep pain with tears flooding their vision. Now the wails had stopped but they kept crying throughout the three's mind. It was clearly RD by her scratched voice, but she had never cried so painfully! Twilight looked at her friends in disbelief, and they were quickly darting from the cottage to the Gorge, not caring whether they broke the law by going in with no tickets or not. Their friend might be in the deepest dangers of all time! As quickly as they could, they made plans to save RD. They made plans for all the evil animals that could have captured RD, made plans for serious injuries (Flutters could handle that part), and plans for just being lost with a painful piece of glass or a thorn of something. They even made arrangements for if she was just pranking them (Twilight would whack RD against the side of the canyon with her magic). As they neared the boulder, they realized it was too dark for them to go in there safely. They would have to wait until morning, although they could swear on their life they heard the sound of faint sobs echoing quietly throughout the Canyon.

Author's Note:

I AM SO SORYR FOR THE CHAPTER'S SHORTNESS! DEEPLY SORRY! IM BUSIER THAN A QUEEN BEE! A QUEEN BEE! I HAVE REQUESTS COMING IN FROM ANIMATORS AND COMIC DUBBERS WANTING THEIR READINGS AND ANIMATIONS TURNED INTO FANFICS! I PROMISE I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER! MUCH LONGER!

Comments ( 5 )

`The movie is 127 hours, just so you know.

Cussing? I think you mean cursing.

5431316

Thanks for correcting me, I'll fix it.

Yeah just make a story and get people invested in it and then don’t finish it :facehoof:

Login or register to comment