• Member Since 22nd Dec, 2014
  • offline last seen Dec 31st, 2017

Cheshire Grinn


Hey guys! It's me, finally huh? Sorry for not having been on a lot, I didn't mean to make you all wait so long ;). But now I'm back and I'm WAAAY better, so let's get down to business!

T

It all started with her hiking. She was in the Gorge, on a hiking trip for the holidays. She smelled the fresh air, felt it blow through her wings.... and heard a boulder tumbling down. Just as she realized she had to make her escape, her wing gets trapped and she is terribly injured. For 5 days she is lost, with no ability of flying to find neither the way back or to simply go home, due to the fact not only was she stuck, but to free herself so she could survive she had to, with a sharp rock, cut off her wing and run out of the canyon and into the mountains surrounding. What kind of unlucky life had she led?

Rated teen for blood and cussing.
Based off of the movie "120 Hours." Or so I think it is a movie....

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 6 )

`The movie is 127 hours, just so you know.

Cussing? I think you mean cursing.

5431316

Thanks for correcting me, I'll fix it.

Dang bru so sad! Maybe if the chapters are 1,000 words long you will get more likes! Nice story though, just don't make it TOO sad! :)

Yeah just make a story and get people invested in it and then don’t finish it :facehoof:

Login or register to comment