• Published 24th Dec 2014
  • 308 Views, 24 Comments

When My Cousin Came To Town - Pixie Stick



Pixie Stick's Shirish cousin comes to town to stay for the weekend... it doesn't turn out to be what he expected.

  • ...
 24
 308

Surprise Party

The next morning, Lucky was the first to get up. He peered into Pixie's room to see that he was still asleep. Lucky went back to guest room, grabbed his favorite hat, left a note that he was gone, and left for town.

"I'm sure me cousin wouldn't mind that I'm gone." Lucky mumbled, quietly trotting out the door.

30 minutes after Lucky left, Pixie finally woke up. He went into the kitchen to see a piece of paper on the counter.

"What's this?" Pixie said very puzzled.

After reading the note he said to himself, "If Lucky is gone for a bit, maybe my friends and I could through him a welcome party."

So Pixie called everyone of his friends and told them to meet at Plum Rose's candy store. Then afterwards he left to the candy store himself, trotting as fast as he could.

When Pixie got to the candy store, he saw all of his friends were really concerned about why they were all there.

"Pixie, what's going on? Why are we here?" asked Plum extremely confused.

"For real, why are we here?" followed Lightning Bolt, Plum Rose's coltfriend.

"Ok, ok, ok... so I know all of you are concerned about what's happening and why I gathered all of you here. The answer to that is... I wanna throw Lucky a welcoming party!" Pixie Stick shouted excitedly.

All of friends looked at him and smiled they were all in on it. So Pixie said loudly, "Alright, then lets get to work before Lucky gets here." All the friends scurried around the candy store. They hung up streamers, they hung a banner, and made the candy store look like an amazing party.

Finally they were finished. The candy shop looked like it was completely redone. They finished just in time when Blu Ray, Vanilla Mocha's coltfriend, shouted, "EVERYBODY HIDE! LUCKY IS COMING!"

They all ran into a hiding spot just as Lucky walked through the door.

"I, are me eyes playing tricks on me? There is nobody in this building." said Lucky looking all around the candy store to see no one.

"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone said, jumping out of there hiding spots with laughter and joy.

"What, what is this?" asked Lucky.

"This is a surprise welcoming party for you" said Plum, "This was all planned by your cousin over there."
Lucky looked over at his cousin. His cousin was smiling at the joy on Lucky's face.

"You....you did this. Wow, t-this amazing. This has the best welcoming gift I have ever received." said Lucky, unable to stop smiling as his grin grew bigger on his face.

"Well, your welcome. Now come on enjoy your party." said Pixie, grabbing some candy.
All the friends had so much fun listening to music, dancing around, eating lots of good food and ALOT of candy. But at the end of the day everybody said their goodbyes and went home to wake up the next morning.

Comments ( 22 )

CANDY & COFFEE! :pinkiecrazy:

5419982 MY CANDY!!!!!

5420021 MINE. I BOUGHT ALL OF THE CANDY FROM YOU AT YOUR CANDY SHOP. :pinkiecrazy:

This is a great first story! Keep up the good work!

Plum you SELL candy and the money goes to buying more for the shop. Some candy you will keep for yourself.

Awesome first story but >> Vanilla Mocha and >> Plum Rose the candy is MINE!!!!

Then I am having the COFFEE:pinkiecrazy:

Does it really matter the candy is EVERYONES.

5421162 my new name is everyones.

5420741 Noooooo! The coffee is mine!

5420641 MY CANDY AND COFFEE. There. It's all fairly negotiated and done. :eeyup:

The candy and coffee is EVERYONES!!!!! How many times do I have to say it.

My candy and pizza :twilightsmile:

What pizza? I never said anything about a pizza.

5467363 My pizza, dude. All my pizza.

5467363 I steal the pizza... wherever that came from.

dawww so cute. read my story please! click here. I know you'll like it as much as i liked yours!

Login or register to comment